Thread: Jenny and Lily the perfect opposite!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenny and Lily the perfect opposite!

Alright guys ive been lurking around for a long long time and my last post was regarding eczema, but plenty of sex at 5 star has actually done me good VERY good, ive since been a loyal customer of 5 star and for many sessions now, but I've finally decided it is time to give more back to this forum and 5 star by doing up a review - so here goes!

Ive had the luxury of having 2 half hr sessions with 2 very pretty yet very different girls! Will start of with Jenny.

Jenny has a nice set of breasts(c cup id say) which are enhanced but has a really nice natural feel to it still, her face is not as great wendy(nice big eyes, petite face) but if you were to see her on the street you'll still turn your head and be like "oh shit i want a piece of her"
    We chat alot and she also giggles alot too, a really nice GFE which i really enjoy.
    Shower session was very nice, cleaned from head to toes with a nice bbbj.
    On to the bed with a quick cat bath and more bbbj then on comes the dom.
    Okay now here is where its interesting, shes actually really tight and wet when i have yet to do anything haha due to time constraint i needed to be bit selfish and just take and not give.
    So during the sex, she starts to spout more and more Korean as i kept pummeling her in missionary, i flip her over for sideways then flip her again doggy which is where i finished off just when alarm rings.
    Onto the shower and some more bbbj - might i add im still rock hard? She asks why no stay longer? I tell her i gotta see her sister, she giggles, i then move over to the room next door.

Okay now onto Lily, she is nice tall and slim with A cups with petite pink nipples, oh and she is INTENSE. We did nothing but DFK from moment i walk through the door then to clothes off then to shower with her lips never leaving mine. I had to finally stop her as i was getting rewlly breathless haha, she then starts DFK my rock hard little bro....inFKNtense.
    Out of shower and i got to finally got to strike up a few words for convo while drying up, she says im her first for the day and that shes extremely happy to see me? I reply with a haha and thanks then before i could say another word she pops up from behind me and pushes me onto the bed STARES me down and says "oppa you 30mins, more fck less talk", im stunned and just nod.
    She throws her pussy (shaved) onto my face while she starts working on my little brother then dom him up, then onto reverse cow girl then cow girl then i lift her up and start doing my thing, throws her back onto the bed and go for doggy then onto the mighty finish in missionary - now i have not sweat so much in ages and the bed was just SOAKED (probs need to change your bed sam sorry haha).
    A very quick shower and out i go, lily follows me to the exit and dfk me once more before i go. I can still smell her on me and omg i dont think that smell will leave me anytime.

TL;DR = For brothers who like GFE and sensual girl, Jenny is the one. For ones who want high intensity with lots of stamina and likes a challenge then you will have to go with lily.

Thanks Mr Lonely

JENNY loves you

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jenny

Late 20s
    Face 7-8/10 may have some work. Not the cute type but generally pretty.
    8/10 body
    Boobs - enhanced and d. great to grab on to.
    Easy to talk to for some general chit chat
    Bbbj was good/ not great. Suction with saliva and light hand motion

Go slow at first, however she def enjoys a pounding from all angles.
    WIR? Yes, however want to see others as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great AR mate. Lily sounds loco, in a good way. "oppa you 30mins, more fck less talk" is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Abolonely View Post
    Alright guys ive been lurking around for a long long time and my last post was regarding eczema, but plenty of sex at 5 star has actually done me good VERY good, ive since been a loyal customer of 5 star and for many sessions now, but I've finally decided it is time to give more back to this forum and 5 star by doing up a review - so here goes!

Ive had the luxury of having 2 half hr sessions with 2 very pretty yet very different girls! Will start of with Jenny.

Jenny has a nice set of breasts(c cup id say) which are enhanced but has a really nice natural feel to it still, her face is not as great wendy(nice big eyes, petite face) but if you were to see her on the street you'll still turn your head and be like "oh shit i want a piece of her"
    We chat alot and she also giggles alot too, a really nice GFE which i really enjoy.
    Shower session was very nice, cleaned from head to toes with a nice bbbj.
    On to the bed with a quick cat bath and more bbbj then on comes the dom.
    Okay now here is where its interesting, shes actually really tight and wet when i have yet to do anything haha due to time constraint i needed to be bit selfish and just take and not give.
    So during the sex, she starts to spout more and more Korean as i kept pummeling her in missionary, i flip her over for sideways then flip her again doggy which is where i finished off just when alarm rings.
    Onto the shower and some more bbbj - might i add im still rock hard? She asks why no stay longer? I tell her i gotta see her sister, she giggles, i then move over to the room next door.

Okay now onto Lily, she is nice tall and slim with A cups with petite pink nipples, oh and she is INTENSE. We did nothing but DFK from moment i walk through the door then to clothes off then to shower with her lips never leaving mine. I had to finally stop her as i was getting rewlly breathless haha, she then starts DFK my rock hard little bro....inFKNtense.
    Out of shower and i got to finally got to strike up a few words for convo while drying up, she says im her first for the day and that shes extremely happy to see me? I reply with a haha and thanks then before i could say another word she pops up from behind me and pushes me onto the bed STARES me down and says "oppa you 30mins, more fck less talk", im stunned and just nod.
    She throws her pussy (shaved) onto my face while she starts working on my little brother then dom him up, then onto reverse cow girl then cow girl then i lift her up and start doing my thing, throws her back onto the bed and go for doggy then onto the mighty finish in missionary - now i have not sweat so much in ages and the bed was just SOAKED (probs need to change your bed sam sorry haha).
    A very quick shower and out i go, lily follows me to the exit and dfk me once more before i go. I can still smell her on me and omg i dont think that smell will leave me anytime.

TL;DR = For brothers who like GFE and sensual girl, Jenny is the one. For ones who want high intensity with lots of stamina and likes a challenge then you will have to go with lily.
    I ADORE your ar bra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    I ADORE your ar bra
    Haha Cisco, im looking forward to your weather reports!

Anna...1pm...

Jenny...5pm

Lily...7pm

Sara.. Mon to thurs 5pm

JESSE...W/F/Sa 5pm...

CoCo Thurs 6pm... Fri 1pm...
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc