Thread: Honey - tight pussy like a vice

Banned

Honey - tight pussy like a vice

Visited Taylor's Lidcombe today, new girl Honey. New to shop but experienced. Paid one hour. She is late 20's, quite young looking, natural b cups, slim, long curly dyed brown hair. 7 out of 10 overall. Get into room and she starts a bit of complaining about my cock size, " too big, used to smaller men, I have a small pussy etc."

Calm her down a bit and get her to bbbj me. She tried to put a condom on but I asked for bare and she obliged. Very good bbbj. Lots of action all over the tip, balls, shaft, bit of spitting. 8 out of 10 bbbj.

When I started fucking her, man was she tight. Her body was average say size 10 to 12 but a small, vice like pussy. Started off slow and she did manage to eventually take a full length but it was one of those sessions where I could not tell if she was squealing in pain or enjoyment. A bit of both I think. Probably more on the uncomfortable side of things.

Anyway she is a WL by choice so she has to take whatever cock is thrown at her. I don't feel too much empathy for girls that complain. Might sound a bit harsh but their job is to fuck, small cocks or larger cocks.

Had a really good fuck with her. Mish, side mish, lying down doggie then her on top. When she was on top she was fucking me hard trying to make me come. We were only about 35 mins in so I was having none of that. Stopped the fucking to give her a rest and DATY'd her to an orgasm.

Started to fuck her again a few seconds after she came but she looked exasperated, like she wanted it over with so I showered and cleaned my cock and got her to bbbj me until I came. If I pay for one hour I want one hour, not the girl trying to rush me out of the room early. Not acceptable. Took her a bit by surprise and CIM with about 20% of my load before she quickly pulled out.

Finished after 45 minutes as she was not a good stamina girl but a very good session. Nice tight pussy. Good shag. Good bbbj. Would have liked her to relax more and take her time but still left very satisfied.

Your a fuckin Animal !

Golf Clap. one handed even……
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Your a fuckin Animal !

Golf Clap. one handed even……
    I just tell it as it unfolds in the room Monsieur El Bastardo. Warts n all. As you say "keeping the bastards honest".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    cannot find honey on the roaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1igh7ning1 View Post
    cannot find honey on the roaster
    Their rosters are about as up to date as a 1960's Ford Falcon. I just checked and they still have last weeks roster up !!

It is a line up shop. Every girl comes and says hello which is nice rather than the rotation shops "sorry only one girl available" shit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol funny review punterman

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice report man. It will be really nice to hv a more report from you, i think we hv similar taste in wl and shop.