Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Token gift of appreciation after good punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Token gift of appreciation after good punt

After a good punt, besides a tip, I'll leave a tiny box of chocs for the WL. Am I a naive old gentleman or should this behaviour be encouraged?

Banned
    That's such a nice thing. Please keep doing it. Do whatever you feel right and not be shy about doing good things like that. Your WLs must be very appreciate those small gifts. Thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    That's such a nice thing. Please keep doing it. Do whatever you feel right and not be shy about doing good things like that. Your WLs must be very appreciate those small gifts. Thanks.
    BC, I am just curious. How often do you get gifts like that on average? (Chocolate, cakes, thank you cards etc). Once a week? Once a month? Keen to know from your perspective.

Banned
    Why not ? They earn enough . A Mars Bar or Kit Kat is sufficient reward. Or
    perhaps a biscuit ?

Banned
    I like to leave them a nice Pearl necklace. I am very generous.

Seriously though, there is nothing wrong with being nice to the girls. They have to put up with a lot of shit so I am sure they appreciate the nice customers and some treats.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    After a good punt, besides a tip, I'll leave a tiny box of chocs for the WL. Am I a naive old gentleman or should this behaviour be encouraged?
    So you do carry a box of chocolates to each punt?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    That's a classy gesture, particularly the fact that it's a small, tasteful box. Smooth.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    BC, I am just curious. How often do you get gifts like that on average? (Chocolate, cakes, thank you cards etc). Once a week? Once a month? Keen to know from a your perspective.
    Ahhh I'm not that popular so I don't receive much gifts. And all small gifts, such as chocolates, casual dresses, bottle of wine, cap (I like caps as sunlight here makes me get headache), fruits, cakes, cards and one necklace. Appreciate all of them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    That's a classy gesture, particularly the fact that it's a small, tasteful box. Smooth.
    I love a small tasteful box.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Of coz it's good it might get you lots of extras for under 10$ is a bargain don't you think?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you buy the box of chocolates in advance just in case it will be good? Do you take it with you if disappointed? I'm curious about the mechanics.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @cassius @bigeasy
    Yes, I generally take chocs to most sessions, but not always - eg sometimes there isn't time to buy. I recall maybe two or three punts where I had chocs and didn't gift because I didn't feel the joy. That said I'm relatively new to punting and don't punt on the scale of some of the more esteemed members of this forum.

Oh, and there was one time where I had chocs and had good punt but didn't hand them because I was really hungry and ate them myself afterwards

Banned
    Bring a box of choc with you. If good punt, give to WL. If average punt, eat choc in your car. If bad punt, eat choc in front of WL as you are chatting with her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Bring a box of choc with you. If good punt, give to WL. If average punt, eat choc in your car. If bad punt, eat choc in front of WL as you are chatting with her.
    That's even classier than OP.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    I like to leave them a nice Pearl necklace.
    I can imagine punterman2 putting those pearl necklaces after a bad punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I usually give it to my regulars . Or 2nd visit if I know they were good the first time. Chocs and cakes are always good. I even bought a gift for ML's dogs because she talks about them all the time. Hehe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think that's pretty sweet of you mate, I'm sure the girl appreciates it!

I often bring little gifts for my regulars eg chocolates. Because I often have a lot of affection for them.

Banned
    Chocolates and cakes at first. What's next...jewellery or watches?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    I usually give it to my regulars . Or 2nd visit if I know they were good the first time. Chocs and cakes are always good. I even bought a gift for ML's dogs because she talks about them all the time. Hehe.
    Did you get any doggy for return?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Chocolates and cakes at first. What's next...jewellery or watches?
    Seen someone got underwear. Unfortunately they're too small and old fashioned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast