Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Eamon Duff at it again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, had some time to gather my thoughts

At the end of the day, Eamon Duff is just a third rate journalist who rather than going after the things that matter, keeps focusing on this because he knows sex sells. Even by doing so, it actually damages the school's reputation and damages the school kids who were previously obliviously focused on their schoolwork, but are now caught up in a sex scandal!

Now I've never actually been to SS, so can't say what goes on there, but if they are in violation of the legal code, they can - and should- simply relocate to a more suitable position. The owner will be fine long term because it was such a popular shop in the first place. It may be inconvenient but it will keep everyone happy.

Simples!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    "We have no problem with this particular establishment, I personally ensure that it complies with all applicable laws, in fact I checked it out last night, and the day before, and I've got a booking in at lunchtime. Have no fear." - Police Commissioner.
    ROFL eltran!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    1. Granted The last time I visited was last December. I Must be going at weird times cuz I never encountered any students when I'm at the area lol

2. Seems to me like parents and council not letting this go so the reporter is still going after this story.

3. curious who this Vincent chan guy is. Does he post here too

4. Kinda strange how the article is publishing those ads with description and pics. I mean these are just shown on this website and WeChat if I'm not wrong. Students are not actively coming here to find out which I guess the parents are worried about. but he has pretty much shown it to the wider public now and making situation even worse. Dumb
    The pics were all over backpage and Cracker ads. In hindsight not a great move.

Banned
    Some of you are missing the point here. The issue is not school kids finding out about the shop and visiting. It's the type of customers it attracts that can potentially come into contact with school kids.
    If what the article says is true and some customer asked a school girl what days she is working then it's really inexcusable. Not the shop's fault but some creepy customer who doesn't know where to draw the line. Nice work if you are reading this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Ok, had some time to gather my thoughts

At the end of the day, Eamon Duff is just a third rate journalist who rather than going after the things that matter, keeps focusing on this because he knows sex sells. Even by doing so, it actually damages the school's reputation and damages the school kids who were previously obliviously focused on their schoolwork, but are now caught up in a sex scandal!

Now I've never actually been to SS, so can't say what goes on there, but if they are in violation of the legal code, they can - and should- simply relocate to a more suitable position. The owner will be fine long term because it was such a popular shop in the first place. It may be inconvenient but it will keep everyone happy.

Simples!
    Fine advice from one of the top shit talkers on here. Management please take note and take advice immediately.

Bro stick to finishing your homework and leave the business advice to grown ups

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heard SS is opening another branch anyway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wish to stay anonymous even though this is the most anonymous site - was at SS for my weekly massage but was stopped by immigrations and a few plainclothes police (may be ) or they could be council workers , just a warning to all brothers , i could feel the heat in the shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Fine advice from one of the top shit talkers on here. Management please take note and take advice immediately.

Bro stick to finishing your homework and leave the business advice to grown ups
    Yes management, please do take 'advice' immediately against the recurrent troll Maxybro who has been banned from the site multiple times!

Quote Originally Posted by Btman01 View Post
    Heard SS is opening another branch anyway

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Kinda funny that Council would have approved this DA knowing a school was so close. It's "only a massage shop" I know, but surely by now council would be aware of what goes on inside them.

With our current legal system, I guess councils can't pre-empt what might happen (and reject the application on that basis) as long as it meets all the other standards for this type of business.

The majority of children would be in the area in the half hours before/after school times; I think they are allowed out at lunch time as I often see them around the streets then, but a small number seem to come and go all day for various reasons.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Yep. It's basically up north.

Any more info on where or when?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneypete View Post
    Any more info on where or when?
    Regulars will be rewarded.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Begin with letter A
    A for Artarmon that's all I can guess.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Asgard ........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aberdeen........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Asgard ........
    Lol!

Yes, THEYRE TAKING THE HOTTIES TO ISENGARD!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Honestly with people like Eamon Duff lurking this forum, some of those above ^ are seriously just dumb AF !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Honestly with people like Eamon Duff lurking this forum, some of those above ^ are seriously just dumb AF !
    Well said bro lol

I assumed it would have been Asgard as well haha now to find a Norse god to rule it any takers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes guys stop giving info away. This includes on PM.

Listen to the latest horse$&@/ from ED (note ED stands for both Eamon Duff and Erectile Dysfunction)

One of the main reasons he opposes SS is because they have girls in school uniforms! He's basically saying that SS customers are child molesters who are lurking around the school in trench coats! I think the SS customers on here should be pretty offended!

Mate, 'schoolgirl ' fantasies is just a fun thing and refers to young ladies of about 18yo, which is actually the preferred age for most men (I personally prefer a bit older but I'm talking in general). And the SS customers are not 'creeps' you want to keep well away from schools cause they're jumping out of their skins to assault young ladies.

The guy really pisses me off.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast