Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joey revisited!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Joey revisited!

It has been some months since I saw Joey so I decided to see her again. i have had a few less than stellar experiences with some highly rated girls of late. Makes me wonder whether I am seeing the same person at times!

I needed to go back to someone reliable.

Joey has a new apartment now that is very central in the city. I found it easily and before long, was knocking on her door. She answered the door looking delicious in a black dress and greeted me enthusiastically like a long lost lover. After some chit chat, she leaned in for a deep kiss. We then proceeded to the shower where she joined me. We fooled around in the shower for a bit before she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She deep throated me, taking her time with a slow but firm blowjob. Excellent! We then retired to the bed. Dfk, oral on her, oral on me, more oral. Her bbbj technique has improved. She varies it now going deep, then firm, then soft.

While I was reluctant for her to stop, it was also getting to the stage where I really wanted to get into her and so she slipped on a dom and climbed on top of me. Joey is incredibly tight. What is amazing about her though are the muscular contractions she brings into play. I got her to shift into a squatting position where I slipped even deeper into her and that was when she really put the squeeze on. It is just an amazing feeling!

I think Joey is one of those very rare girls who might be able to bring a guy to an orgasm with her muscular contractions without actually moving. I think I am going to try this on my next visit. I was so turned on I couldn't wait so I got her to shift position where I was on top and I pumped myself to an incredibly intense finish. It was an appointment to remember and one I needed after a few poor experiences where girls just went through the motions.

Joey is a real professional. She commits to giving you a great experience she is now up there with Blue as my two favourite girls in Sydney! Thanks again to Wilisno for putting me onto Joey

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    It has been some months since I saw Joey so I decided to see her again. i have had a few less than stellar experiences with some highly rated girls of late. Makes me wonder whether I am seeing the same person at times!

I needed to go back to someone reliable.

Joey has a new apartment now that is very central in the city. I found it easily and before long, was knocking on her door. She answered the door looking delicious in a black dress and greeted me enthusiastically like a long lost lover. After some chit chat, she leaned in for a deep kiss. We then proceeded to the shower where she joined me. We fooled around in the shower for a bit before she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She deep throated me, taking her time with a slow but firm blowjob. Excellent! We then retired to the bed. Dfk, oral on her, oral on me, more oral. Her bbbj technique has improved. She varies it now going deep, then firm, then soft.

While I was reluctant for her to stop, it was also getting to the stage where I really wanted to get into her and so she slipped on a dom and climbed on top of me. Joey is incredibly tight. What is amazing about her though are the muscular contractions she brings into play. I got her to shift into a squatting position where I slipped even deeper into her and that was when she really put the squeeze on. It is just an amazing feeling!

I think Joey is one of those very rare girls who might be able to bring a guy to an orgasm with her muscular contractions without actually moving. I think I am going to try this on my next visit. I was so turned on I couldn't wait so I got her to shift position where I was on top and I pumped myself to an incredibly intense finish. It was an appointment to remember and one I needed after a few poor experiences where girls just went through the motions.

Joey is a real professional. She commits to giving you a great experience she is now up there with Blue as my two favourite girls in Sydney! Thanks again to Wilisno for putting me onto Joey
    Lucky you, I couldn't even get a booking to suit my time lately !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do I contact her

Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    How do I contact her
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...6-Joey-Private

Name: Joey
    Wechat: joeysmile66
    Phone : 0469 037 041 (SMS only)
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...6-Joey-Private

Name: Joey
    Wechat: joeysmile66
    Phone : 0469 037 041 (SMS only)
    It only took me 3 days before going back to see her again after the first visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed. Every visit is great experience, no dull moment.

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Thanks for bro's that did reviews on her, gave me the confidence to have a session with her. Had some bad exp on cracker for previous punts.

Sorry I m not a good writer. But for those that had seen her, her pussy muscle control is phenomenal. Booking was easy via wechat, very polite n easy going. She was running a little late that day but glad she did message to inform me.

Got buzzed into her apartment and she was wearing red lingerie which suited her toned slim body, sexy ass. Joey was very accommodating, very gfe, always talking and making you feel at home with gf.

The usual, shower, lots of teasing then on to the bed. her bj skills was decent. Daty was great, very sensitive pussy from her reactions. Finally the main event, she doms me up and starts to ride me and WOW, very tight pussy and great muscle control. I was in heaven. Not able to last long at this stage, never had a pussy this tight n muscle control, only managed CG and mish positions. With the remaining time, just chatted and relaxed till it was time to shower and leave.

after this session was thinking to see her again this week. Sadly my schedule did not permit. Will def see Joey again. ������������������

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Glad the review was helpful for you. I only saw her because of wilisno's review. I like his reviews as I find them reliable. You got to be careful which reviewers you rely on here.

Joey's new red lingerie has the wow factor! It doesn't leave much to the imagination.

You have to experience her muscular contractions to appreciate it and it is addictive. All you do is keep thinking of what it is like and when you are going back for it again!

yup Thank you to Willsno as well

BTW anyone tried Joey's friend - Candy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, but I have been thinking of it!

Looking forward to an AR on her from u..... ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You could try her first!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's Candy's contact details?

Banned
    Any chance of Joey + Candy threesome?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Candy isn't available currently

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Candy isn't available currently
    Is there a time frame on when she will be back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure. Best to ask Joey direct

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Who is better face nd body? (Which girl has a bigger bum )Candy or Joey.
    Thinking of Joey first not sure yet...

Went to visit Joey just before Xmas. Wow!! Just cant seem to have enough of her. Feels like she has strengthen her pussy muscles. Just kept gripping Little bro throughout the session. She still doesn't like being fingered, but her pussy grip makes up for it. Always a great session with Joey.

Hope u bros are having a great break n looking forward to NY2018. Happy New Year!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how did you contact her? she doesnt reply to text.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast