Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joey revisited!

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    how did you contact her? she doesnt reply to text.
    I contacted her via wechat. she was pretty busy and took a bit of waiting before i could get a booking with her. But its worth the wait

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well, after so many good reviews i finally got to see joey yesterday. and it is so "YMMV" that i think the next wl i see will be someone who only has bad reviews.i may have better luck.

350 for an hour of an average looking chinese girl (shes not ugly but no head turner either) with 'a' cups is mount everest steep. bbbj was average. she was a bit smelly. and not the tightest out there. ive banged milfs with tighter pussys. she was very friendly though so not a complete failure. certainly wouldnt see her again though even for half the rate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Every review is YMMV as every bro has different taste, but many bro had good experiences with Joey. You also need to read the review to see if the girl is your type, but clearly you haven't - bro wilisno's review said Joey is slim with a cup breasts, so if you after big boobs and complain about the boob size then clearly you haven't done your own work.

I also don't know what you talking about because I just saw Joey yesterday and she smells fantastic, I'm not very big but she is very tight for me. If you expect a girl to be the tightest ever then you're expecting too much from anyone. And again, Joey is gorgeous for me, for your taste she maybe just "average" but does that worth writing a bad review for that? You don't seem to know what you are looking for but very picky and have this unrealistic expectation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by utopia_8 View Post
    Every review is YMMV as every bro has different taste, but many bro had good experiences with Joey. You also need to read the review to see if the girl is your type, but clearly you haven't - bro wilisno's review said Joey is slim with a cup breasts, so if you after big boobs and complain about the boob size then clearly you haven't done your own work.

I also don't know what you talking about because I just saw Joey yesterday and she smells fantastic, I'm not very big but she is very tight for me. If you expect a girl to be the tightest ever then you're expecting too much from anyone. And again, Joey is gorgeous for me, for your taste she maybe just "average" but does that worth writing a bad review for that? You don't seem to know what you are looking for but very picky and have this unrealistic expectation.
    As you said, YMMV. Don't see why you think you need to argue with jfoldbar when his review is his opinion and he wasn't been rude. You are attacking him and being oversensitive about Joey.

Speaking of which, all you ever posted is on this thread. At least jfoldbar has written other reviews.

Senior Member(無間使者)

gee man take it easy. didnt mean to offend anyone by telling my experience.
    as "pboy" said, it seems like you're sticking up for her.
    you had a good experience with her, as most here seems to have, i did not. such is life. should i be writing a positive review anyway? that wouldnt be fair to other readers. a forum should be the unbiased truth so it may benefit others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wasn’t going to comment but I feel I need to respond to the comment that you’ve banged MILFs with tighter pussies. The only way you wouldn't think she was tight would be if you hadn’t actually seen her or you’ve got a dick the diameter of a pencil

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    gee man take it easy. didnt mean to offend anyone by telling my experience.
    as "pboy" said, it seems like you're sticking up for her.
    you had a good experience with her, as most here seems to have, i did not. such is life. should i be writing a positive review anyway? that wouldnt be fair to other readers. a forum should be the unbiased truth so it may benefit others.

You sure can share your experience if it's constructive and value adding to the forum, but your comment was unfair, even invalid from my personal experience, a complaint of something other reviewers had particularly mentioned about re the breast size.

There is no need to write positive if you didn't feel so, but it's very irresponsible to other readers to randomly chuck your negative 2 cents based on your biased expectation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You sure can share your experience if it's constructive and value adding to the forum, but your comment was unfair, even invalid from my personal experience, a complaint of something other reviewers had particularly mentioned about re the breast size.

There is no need to write positive if you didn't feel so, but it's very irresponsible to other readers to randomly chuck your negative 2 cents based on your biased expectation.
    A bit rich that you're trying to dictate how reviews are done when all you've ever posted is replies on this thread. What's your value add?

Banned
    If you don't like the girl, just walk out. You may have wasted your time, but never waste your money.

Look before you buy. Its common sense.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like nothing better than walking out on a fake ad. Especially after Ive made an effort to confirm beforehand that pics are 110%.

I usually stall the exit a bit though by asking about extras and flashing a nice was of extras cash before i depart. Letting them know what they missed out on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Joey is tight as any girls out there....

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Joey is tight as any girls out there....
    One’s dick needs to be almost invisible to not feel her tightness !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    One’s dick needs to be almost invisible to not feel her tightness !
    hahahaha. thats very funny. did you think of that comment by yourself or did someone help you with it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You reap what you sow. You come along and post in an inflammatory manner so you’ve copped a bit in response and I’d note it has been reasonably restrained. A lot of less than complimentary reviews are written here that do not elicit that type of response because they are the honest experience of the punter. Yours, however, is nonsensical. Smell is a sensory perception so you get some latitude on this but the comment about your having had MILFs that were tighter is ludicrous - unless as Wilisno called out, your dick is verging on invisible

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Had another session with Joey just few days before valentines. Session was better than the last time I saw her. In my opionion she is still very gfe, gives the vibes that you seeing your lover and someone you have known for ages.

Her pussy control is still out of this world, makes me want another session just thinking about it
    This session I put most of my attention in DATYing. She enjoyed it so much that she didn't mind me sticking a finger in her love tunnel while she came hard. Her moans so loud as she came, hoping it's not heard by the neighbors. Joey at this stage didn't care ��

she rewarded me by fucking me in cowgirl position. She worked up a lot of sweat this session just riding me hard! Surprised I was lasting so long this session. Finally decide to finish off in misc.

Had about 10 min on the clock, just chatting the time away till it was time to shower and leave.

Guess Joey is not every bros cuppa tea. But her service, attitude and genuine gfe feel makes me go back to see her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I seen Joey last year her pussy control is amazing and she not a clock watcher maybe is time to see her again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12