Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeing WL's at their own homes

Banned

Seeing WL's at their own homes

Recently I have started to see some WL's at their own homes. Meet them in the shop, ask if they are up for it, get their phone numbers and see how we go. About one month ago I started seeing a very busty Thai girl at her unit. She was recommended to me via pm by another forum member who said that I would like her GFE as he knows what I like. Saw her once at the shop, was impressed so have made weekly private arrangements. Love to see her at her place. Just a much better, more relaxing experience. Nice chat, cup of tea then some good sex on a nice girly bed in a nice girly bedroom. Fantastic.

Today was girl number 2's turn. In the "getting phone numbers off WL's " thread I mention this girl. She is a very pretty, busty early 30's Chinese girl that I have seen a few times recently. The first time I saw her she was very aloof and gave Vanilla sex. Saw her two more times as she is so pretty and has a gorgeous body that I wasn't that concerned about her below par service and she has gone from vanilla to great GFE. A real dark horse. First session was no kissing, cbj and mish fucking a Starfish. Last time I saw her last week was DFK, BBBJ, two orgasms for her and fucking like we were on heat. She told me that she feels much more relaxed when she knows customers better.

I pushed my luck with her last week and it turns out that she lives alone in Parramatta and is happy to give me some private sessions on her days off to help pay her rent so sit back and enjoy what happened today when I went to her unit for the first time.

Got there at 3pm. She greets me with no make up on which I like. She is very pretty and very friendly and the session was straight but extreme girlfriend experience.

She pays $400 week rent which she tells me it is expensive for her and I offer to see her every week and pay half her rent which she is happy with. Posh place like a 5 star hotel inside but her room is a studio with a separate bathroom. I pay her $200 and she seems impressed and says that I can stay for 2 hours. I actually stay for 2 1/2 and even then she is offering to cook dinner for me which I would have accepted but I was due home at 5.30pm. What a super lass.

She has never seen anyone at her place before and had been out shopping and bought a towel just for me. How nice. I undressed and she told me that she had not had sex since last Tuesday because of her period. Showered, she made me green tea, bit of talking and then onto the bed. It is metal framed and squeaky so she suggests that we throw a duvet on the lounge floor and fuck on that. My dream come true, fucking a really hot girl on her lounge floor.

Her style again is quite vanilla, like good wife sex. She likes to lie back and enjoy, eyes closed. She is a bit of a reluctant kisser but is getting better each time I see her and as the session progressed she would reach out to kiss me as we fucked rather than me kissing her. I have only seen her 4 times before in the shop. Her bbbj is now out of this world, she has a hairy pussy which I find kind of cute and it was sopping wet today. No lube required.

Whilst she is laid back and submissive, the sex is very passionate. Mostly mish but the highlight of round one was her on top, slowly grinding herself to a lovely orgasm. That was great. She is slim, early 30's I reckon, big C or D cup naturals, bit saggy from breastfeeding but still probably in the top 10 Punterman tits of all time category. She is just a natural, pretty girl, no shit, no fancy clothes or make up, just like a lovely girlfriend that your mum would love you to bring home.

Round 2. I shower. Then get 30 minutes of amazing bbbj, Dom back on, fuck her for another 15 minutes then DATY her to orgasm no 2. She is not a great stamina girl and after she has cum twice, she has had enough orgasms.

After the sex, we talk for one hour about the shops that we both frequent, the girls in there that we both know, the customers etc. She tells me that she was a nurse in China, got into a business and her business partner ripped her off so she owes lots of money to the bank which is why she came to Australia to work in the sex industry. She has to pay off her debts. She has a daughter in China, used to own two apartments and a car but now has nothing. She says that working in the shops is hard. Hard on the body, all the fucking. A bit sad but probably similar stories would be told by lots of other girls.

We have arranged to meet up again next Sunday afternoon for a repeat session. Only 7 sleeps to go, I will be counting down the days.

Banned
    Good luck. As long as she doesn't get too greedy she should not attract too
    much attention. As nothing gets neighbor's attention of men coming and
    going if its in a urban area at all different hours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
    Good luck. As long as she doesn't get too greedy she should not attract too
    much attention. As nothing gets neighbor's attention of men coming and
    going if its in a urban area at all different hours.
    She lives in a massive tower block of units with loads of people always coming and going. Like a hotel / apartment with a big lobby, so not much danger of that.

At this stage, I am the only person seeing her at her home. She is a pretty quiet girl and today she told me that she is wary of strangers and the potential danger in seeing punters in her unit. She knows me from the shop very well as I have been going there for a long time, even though I have only recently started to see her there, so she says that she feels comfortable around me as the other girls give me a good wrap as I have lots of regulars there and visit several times a week.

The other girl I see at home, the Thai girl, tells me that she sees 4 or 5 other regulars at her place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Recently I have started to see some WL's at their own homes. Meet them in the shop, ask if they are up for it, get their phone numbers and see how we go. About one month ago I started seeing a very busty Thai girl at her unit. She was recommended to me via pm by another forum member who said that I would like her GFE as he knows what I like. Saw her once at the shop, was impressed so have made weekly private arrangements. Love to see her at her place. Just a much better, more relaxing experience. Nice chat, cup of tea then some good sex on a nice girly bed in a nice girly bedroom. Fantastic.

Today was girl number 2's turn. In the "getting phone numbers off WL's " thread I mention this girl. She is a very pretty, busty early 30's Chinese girl that I have seen a few times recently. The first time I saw her she was very aloof and gave Vanilla sex. Saw her two more times as she is so pretty and has a gorgeous body that I wasn't that concerned about her below par service and she has gone from vanilla to great GFE. A real dark horse. First session was no kissing, cbj and mish fucking a Starfish. Last time I saw her last week was DFK, BBBJ, two orgasms for her and fucking like we were on heat. She told me that she feels much more relaxed when she knows customers better.

I pushed my luck with her last week and it turns out that she lives alone in Parramatta and is happy to give me some private sessions on her days off to help pay her rent so sit back and enjoy what happened today when I went to her unit for the first time.

Got there at 3pm. She greets me with no make up on which I like. She is very pretty and very friendly and the session was straight but extreme girlfriend experience.

She pays $400 week rent which she tells me it is expensive for her and I offer to see her every week and pay half her rent which she is happy with. Posh place like a 5 star hotel inside but her room is a studio with a separate bathroom. I pay her $200 and she seems impressed and says that I can stay for 2 hours. I actually stay for 2 1/2 and even then she is offering to cook dinner for me which I would have accepted but I was due home at 5.30pm. What a super lass.

She has never seen anyone at her place before and had been out shopping and bought a towel just for me. How nice. I undressed and she told me that she had not had sex since last Tuesday because of her period. Showered, she made me green tea, bit of talking and then onto the bed. It is metal framed and squeaky so she suggests that we throw a duvet on the lounge floor and fuck on that. My dream come true, fucking a really hot girl on her lounge floor.

Her style again is quite vanilla, like good wife sex. She likes to lie back and enjoy, eyes closed. She is a bit of a reluctant kisser but is getting better each time I see her and as the session progressed she would reach out to kiss me as we fucked rather than me kissing her. I have only seen her 4 times before in the shop. Her bbbj is now out of this world, she has a hairy pussy which I find kind of cute and it was sopping wet today. No lube required.

Whilst she is laid back and submissive, the sex is very passionate. Mostly mish but the highlight of round one was her on top, slowly grinding herself to a lovely orgasm. That was great. She is slim, early 30's I reckon, big C or D cup naturals, bit saggy from breastfeeding but still probably in the top 10 Punterman tits of all time category. She is just a natural, pretty girl, no shit, no fancy clothes or make up, just like a lovely girlfriend that your mum would love you to bring home.

Round 2. I shower. Then get 30 minutes of amazing bbbj, Dom back on, fuck her for another 15 minutes then DATY her to orgasm no 2. She is not a great stamina girl and after she has cum twice, she has had enough orgasms.

After the sex, we talk for one hour about the shops that we both frequent, the girls in there that we both know, the customers etc. She tells me that she was a nurse in China, got into a business and her business partner ripped her off so she owes lots of money to the bank which is why she came to Australia to work in the sex industry. She has to pay off her debts. She has a daughter in China, used to own two apartments and a car but now has nothing. She says that working in the shops is hard. Hard on the body, all the fucking. A bit sad but probably similar stories would be told by lots of other girls.

We have arranged to meet up again next Sunday afternoon for a repeat session. Only 7 sleeps to go, I will be counting down the days.
    You did well for that price and also received special treatment! Lucky man!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    Jeezebegeeze you have crossed the line buddy. I saw a girl at her own place once. I also asked a girl to pop over to see me once. It is never a good idea. NEVER A GOOD IDEA> If your single and footloose then your crossing the line and exposing yerself to getting feelings for the booker. Or yer expose yourself so she thinks you might be her lighting ni shining armour. ALL FUCKN GIRLS WANT A NIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR even if they think they are strong and in control of their life. Don't be a dickhead matey and just keep seeing the girls in the shops. You might feel like a cleve dick now but what yer doin is making you life more complex.
    Here speakers the true word by the old bastard Mr 69
    Thanks for the advice Mr 69. This is fairly new to me so I will continue and see how I go. I will keep your advice in mind though.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    ALL FUCKN GIRLS WANT A NIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR even if they think they are strong and in control of their life.
    Do they want a knight in shining armour, or a night of shining amour?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Do they want a knight in shining armour, or a night of shining amour?
    Ha Ha, Speechwriter could not have said it any better.

I see them as business relationships. The girls get some additional money on their days off, I get the enjoyment of them at their home. Everybody happy. The proof will be in the pudding tomorrow as I am going to the shop where she works. I may choose her in the line up, I may not so if she gets the shits with me then things may change.

The Thai girl is cool and knows that I see lots of girls plus she sees several punters at her place.

The new one told me she would be jealous if I see other girls at the shop but I think she was just joking as she knows that I have fucked every girl at the shop several times over. I have also done a double with her and another girl at the shop about two months ago so she has seen me in action with another chick.

Banned
    I dare ya to pass her by and choose the next girl in the line up. Are ya man enuff?
    I did see her today 69. Was not brave enough to do a line up as I knew she was there so just told reception I wanted her. Did have honest chat with her today though as she is at the shop until Saturday and I will be going back there a few times before then, so told her that I won't always choose her. She said that is fine but was quizzing me hard. " you married ", " how many kids you have " etc.

She also told me that she knew I was there yesterday as well as the girl that I saw told her. My cock gets me into challenging situations......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Ha Ha, Speechwriter could not have said it any better.

I see them as business relationships. The girls get some additional money on their days off, I get the enjoyment of them at their home. Everybody happy. The proof will be in the pudding tomorrow as I am going to the shop where she works. I may choose her in the line up, I may not so if she gets the shits with me then things may change.

The Thai girl is cool and knows that I see lots of girls plus she sees several punters at her place.

The new one told me she would be jealous if I see other girls at the shop but I think she was just joking as she knows that I have fucked every girl at the shop several times over. I have also done a double with her and another girl at the shop about two months ago so she has seen me in action with another chick.
    That's the irony of seeing a regular at a shop. She can see 10+ customers a day but gets super pissed if you see one of the other girls!! Go figure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punterman 2 what shop do you see these 2 at and what names do they go by there?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wish i can delete this post sorry guys
    Last edited by Midnight_Prowl; 02-05-2017 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Im dumb

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Punterman 2 what shop do you see these 2 at and what names do they go by there?
    Hi mate, they will not appreciate me giving out their details. If you want the same arrangements then I suggest that you ask the girls that you punt with if they want to do it.

I like to share my stories and experiences but not always the girls involved. Sorry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    That's the irony of seeing a regular at a shop. She can see 10+ customers a day but gets super pissed if you see one of the other girls!! Go figure
    Never a truer word was uttered

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No probs. I wasn't after the same arrangement just curious to go and see them at the shop they work at. PM me the shop name if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex T Bear View Post
    I remember one time texting a girl saying i would be there at a certain time. She responded with 'sorry i have a booking'. I told her no worries i will see someone else. Lost her shit and demanded i see her the next day!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha ha ha ha ya know what I mean.
    A price charming.
    One hooker once asked me to buy her a Lexus and she'd do it all for me.
    Like for fucks sake. They lives in a fairy tail
    A Lexus? Must have been a good root.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbluesky1 View Post
    A Lexus? Must have been a good root.
    Happened to me once, but for a Jag. So I bought the appropriate keyring & key blank. Gave it to her at the beginning of a session, the matchbox type car @ the end.... And honestly, she wasn't worth either !!

Banned
    To finish off this thread, I thought it was a good idea to start seeing girls outside the shops but I take it all back.

It becomes too personal, it plays on your emotions, some girls want more than just the business relationship which can't happen with me as I am married. When it comes crashing down on you both it is hard.

My advice.....don't do it. Go to the shops, enjoy and leave. Don't get involved.

Banned
    ''If you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas "

Banned
    To the sound of sad violin music.........When you get girls numbers you infiltrate their private lives and they yours. This girl was kind, pretty, lovely, fun. I liked seeing her. I saw her at the shops and at home a few times. I started to build up feelings for her and found myself thinking about her a lot. She would text me saying she missed me, I would go and see her. I am married so I was looking for a bit of fun and seeing a girl at home is a novelty.

As I got to know her though, I also started to feel sorry for her. Like a lot of WL's they have shit lives, they work long hours. All they can do is fuck. Their lack of English often means they can do little else. She starts at 10am and works most days until 2am or 4am. She is exhausted but needs to work hard to earn money. She often fucks 8 guys a day and I started to have feelings of jealousy and didn't like what life I saw her leading, out of necessity, not because she wants to be fucked all day. I would rather live in my rose coloured world where the girls love to have sex with you in the shop and you go home none the wiser about them.

The main issue though is where does it all lead. If she wants more, I can't offer it and if I want more I can't have it. I wanted to up the things that we would do together sexually but she is quite vanilla so I wasn't getting anything more off her than I get elsewhere. She didn't want to give more.

I also get bored of the same girl quite quickly and once I have won the "chase" I start chasing the next new one.

We met up on Monday after she texted me to say she misses me. I went to see her on short notice, wasn't really in the mood and had trouble getting it up. That was embarrassing. I suddenly felt "what the fuck am I doing", told her that it was best that we don't see each other again, she was upset, so was I. Shit ending.

I feel better about it a few days later but as people have often warned on the forum, getting too close to the girls is often just not a good idea. Have your fun in the shop and leave it there. Don't take it home with you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast