Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seeing WL's at their own homes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 6sixty9nine View Post
    do ya remember the boy in brisvegas who got done for murder with a crazy shiela he met on that there tinder app?
    let that be a lesson to us all both man and woman
    three dates before you invite them indoors
    It's the risk you take when you meet strangers on line.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Age old saying: "Play with fire and you get burnt"

If you're married, don't fucking see them outside unless you're wanting to get caught.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing. Love this story. I was dating a WL as well. Still in contact and love the idea of making her my wife but reality is a bit difficult than my preference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Love this story. I was dating a WL as well. Still in contact and love the idea of making her my wife but reality is a bit difficult than my preference.
    Tell us your story

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Tell us your story
    I did, in another thread - lots of bro laughed at me which is very much a demotivator. I stopped it now

I did, in another thread - lots of bro laughed at me which is very much a demotivator. I stopped it now
    No one should be laughing at you.

Banned
    Just an update / warning to other punters thinking of seeing girls outside the shops.

After saying I would not do it again, I have been doing it with a 24 year old for the last month. Seeing her in hotels free of charge apart from renting the room. Having meals with her, texting her each day etc

Again, it is now starting to turn against both of us. I have built up feelings for her, she for me but again it cannot go anywhere and it plays too hard on your emotions. I feel jealous when she works and I am not with her, thinking that she is fucking other dudes, she gets jealous when she hears I have punted with other girls or the girls in the shop where she works tell her about their previous sessions with me. When I see her the session gets too emotional for us both.

I thought it would be fun. It is at the start but can't end well. Even if I could be with them and I was not married could I be with a girl that goes off to work and sucks and fucks punters all day. No. The jealousy would kill me.

My advice again. Don't do it. Go to the shops. Fuck. Leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yawn....................

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    So that is twice now he has warned others not to see WLs outside of the shop, like he does!
    WTF Soon he will be telling us not to coerce WLs to do bareback sex ...

Banned
    This bloke is a machine

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    WL or not, a woman will ALWAYS have drama & baggage. WL drama is heaver, that's all. If you're willing to put up with it & all that, go for it. To each their own.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    So that is twice now he has warned others not to see WLs outside of the shop, like he does!
    WTF Soon he will be telling us not to coerce WLs to do bareback sex ...
    Don't come down too hard on PM2, he is only trying to impart some of his wisdom learned the hard way! Sad thing is that even though we have been warned some of us will make the same mistake by fooling ourselves into thinking it will be different for us only to find out that he was giving good advice.

Banned
    Yeah not nice laughing . Was in same situation yrs ago late 90's and it was more
    simple times. Pre 9/11 and no social media presence. However so called friends
    can just be as thoughtless. When i started to get serious with a WL relationship i was told
    i was crazy , insane am i on drugs and you will bring discredit to your family. Years later
    these so called critic's or arm chair experts when they ask me why i ain't married
    tell them i shouldn't have listened to you and that shuts them up.
    Everybody different though and every situation should though be taken on a case by case
    basis and with caution.

I just read that other thread, I don't really see anyone laughing at you. If anything it was more showing concern :/

So did you end up getting a divorce or are you still living with your wife? and is your ml in another state still?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You got to have some sympathy towards the WLs, as some of them got into the industry as a desperation to pay off debt, etc. Not all are gold diggers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I just read that other thread, I don't really see anyone laughing at you. If anything it was more showing concern :/

So did you end up getting a divorce or are you still living with your wife? and is your ml in another state still?
    ML in another state, still living with wife no divorce.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn't realise so many people were having this issue. Think its just a spur of the moment thing where when you first see them it feels exciting and what not. Then after a few weeks reality hits you and it starts going south.

Banned
    Yes i have . Many men like to have their man cave but i have seen many private
    BDSM mistress whose dungeon is really extravagant and they have spared no
    expense. I mean everybody has their hobby and yes i collect whips and use to
    have a massive BDSM dvd collection though now i usually just download them now.
    Still i am always looking out for the latest fad to be punished by and if you have
    any tips why not share it ?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    User name checks out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see one recently. Originally said x amount per hour but we ended up just chilling and cuddling and fucking again but i couldnt come the second time. ended up staying in total like 2.5-3 hours. Not sure if I should tip extra or not but she seemed cool and didn't usher or hint for me to go out. definitely want to visit her again and she said to msg her whenever...

this girl probably gives the best bj ive had in a looooong time. probably at top of my list along with saki and strawberry from ginza.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast