Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Deepthroat Pro's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Sheri is great but didn't do DT for me.
    Amber was solid, first proper DT I've had, even though I've seen her before :/
    My second AR on her is here
    Some days I’m grateful for not having a dick as big as Harry’s that way I can experience DT from a wider selection of girls from cheaper stores

Banned
    Any updates on the best around town?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Add this girl on her line chat , her id is cgcandy . She do private in her apartment in city , she still young and pretty and she is singaporean mix , she will deep throat till her eyes pops out ask for more deeper , you can’t go wrong with this one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Add this girl on her line chat , her id is cgcandy . She do private in her apartment in city , she still young and pretty and she is singaporean mix , she will deep throat till her eyes pops out ask for more deeper , you can’t go wrong with this one
    Thanks for the heads up (pun intended haha) - Does she have any ads elsewhere? Any chance of more info or a review?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Lots of girls can DT, some only do it if they like you.
    After a while it's no big deal, it is good to mix it up with some good all round cock worship!
    But you have not lived until you have had DTBBBJCIMSW!
    DTBBBJCIM ... snowballing with a beautiful lovely WL, DFK my cum all over our mouth and face ... exoctic

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    Thanks for the heads up (pun intended haha) - Does she have any ads elsewhere? Any chance of more info or a review?
    I dont think many people will know her cause she advertised herself via line chat , her id is cgcandy . You can add her via line chat like last time i did and she will reply your within a day , once she reply you and you place your book and she will send her profile photo more , slim pretty and A ye .....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont think many people will know her cause she advertised herself via line chat , her id is cgcandy . You can add her via line chat like last time i did and she will reply your within a day , once she reply you and you place your book and she will send her profile photo more , slim pretty and A ye .....
    What’s her nationality?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She said singaporean mix but i dont really care , well worth a punt in to her deep throat , she do private in city if close to your place . Its near town hall station Maestry tower , once she reply your text she will send more her pics . She is slim if that kind of girls is your taste but i love her asshole , i put my tounge in her asshole and even if there is a slightly shit out of it , i still feel it taste chocolate sweet . Fuck it , A ye ....

Is she on wechat?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Is she on wechat?
    Only on line chat , you download line app and add her -> cgcandy , max 1 day she will reply your text aye ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is Ayumi from 142 now? Is she retired? Or did she move to another shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by derek.diggler View Post
    Where is Ayumi from 142 now? Is she retired? Or did she move to another shop?
    Retired bro. She owns her own shop now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only on line chat , you download line app and add her -> cgcandy , max 1 day she will reply your text aye ...
    messaged her awhile go, no reply. Maybe some other punters were lucky enough, but for me, best assumed shes retired.

Nah you're not the only one bro. I messaged her too. No reply.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She said singaporean mix but i dont really care , well worth a punt in to her deep throat , she do private in city if close to your place . Its near town hall station Maestry tower , once she reply your text she will send more her pics . She is slim if that kind of girls is your taste but i love her asshole , i put my tounge in her asshole and even if there is a slightly shit out of it , i still feel it taste chocolate sweet . Fuck it , A ye ....
    Lol man did You DFK her back with that mouth. Hope she at least returned the favour to you 😂
    She just responded to me and says she will be here until the 14th. She looks good and really tempting. Those D cup tits? Or all push-up bra?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Lol man did You DFK her back with that mouth. Hope she at least returned the favour to you ��
    She just responded to me and says she will be here until the 14th. She looks good and really tempting. Those D cup tits? Or all push-up bra?
    Doesn't look like a D Cup

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Erika

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I know Erika Khan is meant to have a reputation for it, but I have yet to visit her.

I haven't had a proper DT before so looking forward to some suggestions
    Wow Erika looks good, will check her out!

Lisa from Paddington / Bonza and a few other shops is a serious DT queen. I probably counted about 4 times during BBBJ where she went so deep I though my penis was going to choke her lol. So yes, I would say Lisa is right up there. BTW, she works at Bonza on Thursdays I think not 100% sure. I saw her on Thursday so any people out there trying to find her, give the mamasan at Bonza a call. The mamasan is nice but can be rude and direct sometimes. She's always been good with me though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DT

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Lisa from Paddington / Bonza and a few other shops is a serious DT queen. I probably counted about 4 times during BBBJ where she went so deep I though my penis was going to choke her lol. So yes, I would say Lisa is right up there. BTW, she works at Bonza on Thursdays I think not 100% sure. I saw her on Thursday so any people out there trying to find her, give the mamasan at Bonza a call. The mamasan is nice but can be rude and direct sometimes. She's always been good with me though.
    This might be a silly question, but does DT come with the regular service? or do you have to ask for it and pay extra?
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Chan View Post
    This might be a silly question, but does DT come with the regular service? or do you have to ask for it and pay extra?
    cheers
    I paid $135 for the hour. I guess because the hourly rate is fairly cheap, I ended up tipping Lisa $80 after the session. Didn't really care about the $80 because it was just so good lol.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast