Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Deepthroat Pro's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I'm the new guy

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Send me a PM joker , got plenty to share
    Hey all. New guy on the thread. Also in the search for the true pse deepthroat. Been to see my fare share. I've just spent the last hour reading through a few of the threads.
    Mrseven thanks for all your work
    I've been to see indian bbw Sheena recently and also Skye in wooli creek, both found on Locanto and other sites. Both claim can deepthroat and both can not unfortunately. Great sloppy deep wet blowjobs but not the whole member, throat fucking balls on your chin I'm looking for.
    Mrseven I'd love to know if there are any you can recommend. I'm a newbie so can't DM.
    I haven't seen Nikki, Erika or Selena from scarlet blue yet as they are expensive but that looks where I'm headed at this rate. A man should experience a true deepthroat once in his life and I still haven't.
    Im an average 7inch dude. Big but nothing scary.
    Is Abby from 5star the real deal anyone know?
    I've seen half of Ginza and still nothing.
    Live in the city but will travel.
    Help a brother out guys.
    Stay safe

Big stiffy welcome to the forum you can PM me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MrSeven and Big Stiffy, try Vicky at Yoko’s in Rydalmere. You won’ be disappointed

Which shop bro? Address? Website?

Is this yoko’s at 55 bridge st Rydalmere? Didn’t even know that shop was still around. How old is Vicki? They all sound like they’re in their 40/50’s.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstiffy View Post
    Hey all. New guy on the thread. Also in the search for the true pse deepthroat. Been to see my fare share. I've just spent the last hour reading through a few of the threads.
    I've been to see indian bbw Sheena recently and also Skye in wooli creek, both found on Locanto and other sites. Both claim can deepthroat and both can not unfortunately. Great sloppy deep wet blowjobs but not the whole member, throat fucking balls on your chin I'm looking for.
    Mrseven I'd love to know if there are any you can recommend. I'm a newbie so can't DM.
    I haven't seen Nikki, Erika or Selena from scarlet blue yet as they are expensive but that looks where I'm headed at this rate. A man should experience a true deepthroat once in his life and I still haven't.
    Is Abby from 5star the real deal anyone knows?
    Help a brother out guys.
    Stay safe
    She claims to be a deepthroater but can't so don't waste your money buddy. I gave her a go a while ago wasn't worth it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to see if any new names emerge on this list for something that is very hard to find in Sydney. In the past I've only got reliable DT service while on o/s travel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Of course there is Lily Black Booty who can DT well but there is the matter of distance to her base in the Nowra area. Or waiting for her occasional visits to Sydney. Definitely not easily on tap here in Sydney that’s for sure! The search continues 😂

I only like young girls
    In their 30s max.
    Black booty had a couple of sessions years ago.
    Not bad service, but not attractive at all imo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    I only like young girls
    In their 30s max.
    Black booty had a couple of sessions years ago.
    Not bad service, but not attractive at all imo
    Can I ask how old u r?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amy from ginza, balls deep face fucking.

Yeah sure I’m in my 30s.
    Tried TW Amy at ginza.
    She does stuff your cock down her throat and gets a gold star for effort. But I just found her technique wasn’t great. And she wouldn’t let me face fuck her even gently. And I know to go gently with these girls. YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    Amy from ginza, balls deep face fucking.
    Ye I've tried Amy. Good effort but no cigar.
    Black chicks aren't my thing but if I see her in town I'll hit her up.
    Guess Erika is my next stop then.
    Anyone else had any luck from scarlet blue girls? There's alot claim they can dt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen Abby at 5 star before. Lovely girl, attractive enough, and makes a genuine effort to deepthroat. She couldn’t quite do the whole thing, but it wasn’t for a lack of trying. So definitely not a face fucking sensation, but worth a shot.

I’d agree with tittyguy.
    Abby‘s a hottie and puts in effort to DT.
    She’s Deepthroat’d me to the base before but not every time.
    You know where you’re maxed out and they’ve maxed out and the friction is insane.
    I’ve even throat pied a couple times with her before.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New to this forum as well and a lover of pse deepthroat. Have seen Niko Delevgine a couple of times and she is good and does a great throatpie but she is not cheap.

Would be keen on some more info MrSeven but I can’t get my PM to work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s been a few months since I last saw her. Looks like u guys have trained her in the art of throatpies! Got to see her again.

Niko is expensive... $350 a pop... but I do recommend her skills. Nice to get a throatpie when you can afford it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstiffy View Post
    Is Abby from 5star the real deal anyone knows?
    Help a brother out guys.
    Stay safe
    I tried Abby around 6 months before on 5* city and the answer to your question is no she can't deepthroat. She did give her best but unfortunately, she couldn't DT me. So don't even bother.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast