Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being honest with WL/ML about your status

Senior Member(無間使者)

Being honest with WL/ML about your status

Hey gents! So I'm just wondering, when you guys go for a punt, do you disclose your relationship status with the ladies? I mean for me, the question ALWAYS pops up, and as much as I want to tell them that I'm in a relationship, I always end up saying "Nah, no girlfriend". Do the ladies see you differently if you disclose it with them? I think that's what holds me back from telling them, I have a fear that the session will turn sour.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't hide it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Hey gents! So I'm just wondering, when you guys go for a punt, do you disclose your relationship status with the ladies? I mean for me, the question ALWAYS pops up, and as much as I want to tell them that I'm in a relationship, I always end up saying "Nah, no girlfriend". Do the ladies see you differently if you disclose it with them? I think that's what holds me back from telling them, I have a fear that the session will turn sour.
    They see loads of married or attached men so I don't think it matters unless they are looking for a husband. If they ask, I sometimes tell the truth, I sometimes lie, depends upon what I feel like. That is the joy of punting. The girls lie to you, you can lie to them. It is all a fantasy world.

I suppose when you are actually too old to be still single then no one would even bothered to ask ??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I suppose when you are actually too old to be still single then no one would even bothered to ask ??
    Haha yes agree lougor ..no wl or ml ever ask me that question

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I always smirk and say, there's only you...
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

I always tell the truth, only ML that raised an eyebrow was SS Mika, who spent 10 minutes asking questions!

Most MLs it's possibly a positive - I think they feel you must be socially acceptable/normal/safe person if you are married...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Simple dude if you get the vibe she likes you and she asks always and I mean fucken always say you are single otherwise the vibe will disappear in an instant.
    On the other hand if she is just making smalltalk just say what you want it doesn't matter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually deny and not disclosing anything. Fabricate it all. Just gets hard to remember what you've told which ML 🤥

Banned
    Doesn't bother me to answer their question about my marital status. There's nothing to hide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually the wedding ring gives it away

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    WLs and MLs don't care about our marital status (or anything else about our private life)
    They ask if we are married or what job we do or whatever just to make small talk.
    So whether you are honest or make up a story doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    WLs and MLs don't care about our marital status (or anything else about our private life)
    They ask if we are married or what job we do or whatever just to make small talk.
    So whether you are honest or make up a story doesn't really matter.
    Yep, moreover, whatever a WL tells you, you would think it's not the truth or the whole truth ( I avoid saying the word LIE ), that's the same way a girl would treat your words !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Goes both ways. I don't want to know if WL has a bf or is married.
    As i am there for mutual business transaction nothing else.
    And if they do bring it up is just harmless small talk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed, its just small talk. Dont overthink it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess I agree with most of you when you say it's just small talk so it doesn't really matter. But what's happened now is that there's a lady who I've told I'm single, and now she's starting to drop hints indicating she wants me to ask for her number, and hints about hanging out outside of the shop. Now my concern is, I don't know what to do from here. I'm worried if I don't ask for her number or something soon, she'll be asking for mine. Cant really give her my number just incase she messages me while I'm with my partner. Have I actually reached the point in my punting where I need a second phone? Should I just straight up tell the girl that I actually have a relationship, or do you guys think this could turn it sour?
    Really feel like I shot myself on the foot with this one.

BUT, if I do decide to take her out, any tips from the bros on how to take a WL out and not get caught (by bumping into who I may know on the streets)?

CHEERS BROS!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow! All the single guys must be jealous of you! Wonder where this happened gotta get myself to that level. Never once had a vibe from a girl that wanted my number

I guess I agree with most of you when you say it's just small talk so it doesn't really matter. But what's happened now is that there's a lady who I've told I'm single, and now she's starting to drop hints indicating she wants me to ask for her number, and hints about hanging out outside of the shop. Now my concern is, I don't know what to do from here. I'm worried if I don't ask for her number or something soon, she'll be asking for mine. Cant really give her my number just incase she messages me while I'm with my partner. Have I actually reached the point in my punting where I need a second phone? Should I just straight up tell the girl that I actually have a relationship, or do you guys think this could turn it sour?

BUT, if I do decide to take her out, any tips from the bros on how to take a WL out and not get caught (by bumping into who I may know on the streets)?

CHEERS BROS!
    It is really only something you can deal with yourself. And if you can't figure it out ? How foolish will you feel when you fuk it up by using someones advice you have taken on board from this forum? You will feel like the right dope for not listening to yourself? Which may have been the best option dont you think?
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)

CHEERS BROS!
    Change shops now dude! While you can.
    You will get caught out sometime down the line, either by your SO or by the WL or both

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dammiyt View Post
    Wow! All the single guys must be jealous of you! Wonder where this happened gotta get myself to that level. Never once had a vibe from a girl that wanted my number
    Just punt long enough there will be WL/ML who want your contact. I got mine before my 20th punt IIRC. Be it mobile(I won't advise this), WeChat, line, kakao etc. Most just want it for return business customer contact not as a bf though. Keep your expectations low.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast