Thread: Lulu

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lulu

I visited the shop on Saturday and was introduced to Lulu. From the outset she has big tits and looked curvy. At the time she was the only one available and being a lover of big tits and ass I couldn't say no to Lulu. Lulu has fairly large tits for an asian and she does look quite good for an asian, wouldn't say she's hot but definitely pretty with hot features to go with, if that makes sense.

Overall, she gave a decent Covered Blowjob, did not ask for a BBBJ as she doesn't offer it at the time or required payment (can't exactly recall). Moreover, she started with light kisses and slowly sucked my balls, and then slapped a condom to suck it basically dry. She went for roughly 5-8minutes, and asked if i wanted her to keep sucking to which I replied yes for another 2 minutes. Afterwards she got on bottom and I fucked in missionary for about another 5mins. Seeing as her ass was massive and curvy, I told to get on top and ride instead. Boy, her ass was thick in a good way and it felt amazing. I just kept fucking her, it was so easy to cum but I just wanted to fuck her nonstop in that position. Afterwards, I told her to get on prone bone and fucked her intensely, eventually I cum and blew a whole load on her ass.

Disclaimer: I think this was Lulu but another girl had similar name.

Overall:
    Looks 8.5/10
    Sex: 9/10
    Value 8.5/10

Cheers

This Lulu is made for big tits lovers !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fake photos I think

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews