Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gladesville planning to offer overnight stays

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lightbulb Gladesville planning to offer overnight stays

Never been to 42 Gladesville, but noticed on their roster they are planning to offer overnight stays:

An exciting change for everyone! We will be releasing “overnight stays,” in our shop. The concept will be similar to Airbnb, rent a room, take one of our girls, or one of your mistresses or side pieces and have the room all to yourself, no distractions for however long you want. We wish to essentially provide a safe haven for you lovebirds. Of course, this concept is still undergoing but we couldn’t keep in our excitement and thought we’d give you guys a little taste of our progress.

I may have misunderstood, but besides Airbnb, the concept also sounds like a Love Hotel https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_hotel

Wondered if any of you gentleman (esp overseas travelers) had stayed at a Love Hotel and could share their experiences.

Kudos to Gladesville for innovating.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    There is a love hotel in Sydney on Pitt st, $99/2h.
    Basically it is a short stay small room with a shower.
    The pitt st one is a bit run down, you wouldn't want to take a classy chick there to impress her.

Would be interesting to see how it goes

Gladesville wouldn't be a bad place for 1 nighters I guess as the rooms are quite large with good modern amenities. Heck one of the rooms I had before had a jacuzzi for 2 so why not.

I know the girls don't like the shower heads there but they are fucking amazing lol, I really want one for my place.

Banned
    Couldn't think of anything worse.

Love hotels are not the same love hotels in Asia so can't compare. I haven't been to the Pitt street hotel but it looks very seedy. I wouldn't take a girlfriend or hooker there.

Banned
    Overnight stay? This is something else. Will have to try it

Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Couldn't think of anything worse.

Love hotels are not the same love hotels in Asia so can't compare. I haven't been to the Pitt street hotel but it looks very seedy. I wouldn't take a girlfriend or hooker there.
    If you leave by the back door you will see rats scampering off the stairs.
    The receptionist is hopeless, sometimes there is no soap or toilet paper.

Banned
    Interesting development @ 42 Glades - "We originally had 8 rooms and now we have 5 more rooms in construction and will be ready to be launched to our customers in a month."
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-!-(MUST-READ)

If quality of girls matches your rooms then I am sure you will be a hit.

Best of luck.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    There is a love hotel in Sydney on Pitt st, $99/2h.
    Basically it is a short stay small room with a shower.
    The pitt st one is a bit run down, you wouldn't want to take a classy chick there to impress her.
    There is another one up in Surry Hills, TulipX, a couple of rooms in a terrace house, which seems to be less grotty than Pitt St. Rates are cheaper, but you would have to pre-book, and it is not as convenient to the city. Not 24 hrs either, only till 9 pm weekdays and 6 pm weekends.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A while ago, one of the shops in Surry Hills was offering a BYO girl service where you could rent a spare room by the hour. Can't remember where it was,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Interesting development @ 42 Glades - "We originally had 8 rooms and now we have 5 more rooms in construction and will be ready to be launched to our customers in a month."
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-!-(MUST-READ)

If quality of girls matches your rooms then I am sure you will be a hit.

Best of luck.

thanks yeah total 13 rooms! woah
    work in progress~ heheh

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm sure the builders think their Christmases have all come at once. Wonder if they get freebies, special rates or discounts?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There is another one up in Surry Hills, TulipX, a couple of rooms in a terrace house, which seems to be less grotty than Pitt St. Rates are cheaper, but you would have to pre-book, and it is not as convenient to the city. Not 24 hrs either, only till 9 pm weekdays and 6 pm weekends.
    Those hours make it practically useless!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So this is like long time in Thailand but in Sydney. I wonder how much the rates for girls would be for overnight.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    I'm sure the builders think their Christmases have all come at once. Wonder if they get freebies, special rates or discounts?
    I AM free if only builder looks like these

Oh heyyyyyy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Overnight prices would have to be legit.

In Thailand you can have an overnight with good looking girl for 5000 baht that's 200 bucks.
    U can have a girl for 1000 baht for the week if u keep her fed

If u fly to Thailand for a week return u can have a few overnights for 1500 aud.

The cheapest overnight I have seen is 500 aud in Australia but that's not the best girls to go for.

If overnight was 700-800 girl included it would be a bargain - 1000 aud prob doable with attractive girl.

Cuz if u break it down - 250-300 for 1 hour x 3 is means 3 different girls and u can rest in between.

That's like 1 hour with a girl then rest an hour then another hour with another girl rest 1-2 hour then another hour with another girl - easily a nights worth. That's with 3 different girls

To spend a whole night with one girl has to be cheaper than whole night with 3 different girls
    Makes sense to be 700-800 bucks.

For girls who wants a more relaxed shift and guaranteed money - 1 customer for the day instead of seeming lots.

Prob more upto the girl than the guy when it comes to how the overnight system works.

From a punter point of view, for me, I would do an overnight with a regular for a discounted price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I better save money and go to Thailand. Long time with girls there much cheaper and more choices. Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    In Thailand I paid the girls extra to leave!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    If you leave by the back door you will see rats scampering off the stairs.
    The receptionist is hopeless, sometimes there is no soap or toilet paper.
    Damn! That's gross!

That's what happens when you have a niche market monopoly with hardly any competition !

I actually wanted to go to this place. I wanted to take an ML who worked nearby after her shift, as her shop didn't allow FS. I also once wanted to get a nearby rnt receptionist in there lol

This area of Pitt St used to be my go-to spot for punting once upon a time! Chequers and Chicago were great back then, and then came Silver Fox!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast