Thread: Korean Ivy

Korean Ivy

Date: 2017 May 05 Friday
    Girl: Ivy - Korean
    Session: "Gangnam Fantasy" - 50mins
    Price: $300

2 days passed, and I haven’t realised that my AR back on Friday never got posted properly at all. And so I post it today. Plans fornthe weekend goes up in smoke what with apartment inspections and friends visiting from abroad, my planned punt for the weekend gets trashed. Skipping all the yada yada yada part, Joe over at 244 tells me to see one of his best girls. I was a little hesitant after my last session with Anna (although I only liked her because it was like screwing my close friend from back when we younger and worked together long ago, and would rather just go straight to the fucking under 30mins at $140). Ivy and Lilly were the name. Looked up their stats and opted for Ivy due to her shorter height. Still hesitant, but I was then reassured. So .... alright. I'll go this time. Only because I find the Nuru massage quite entertaining.

Got myself over to 244 in the late afternoon, albeit a little early. Joe greets me once more and is happy to see me arrive. He then reassures me again that the girl this time is much better in service. Money handed over, a few seconds wait and Ivy comes by to lead me to the room. She was quite dressed in very little but with such a skimpy outfit that looks more like an intimate nightwear. Like the others, I figured that she is in her late 20s and her photos are of when she was back in the modelling days. But still, she wasn't so bad at all.

Into Room 1, the room as well was a bit changed up. New sheets, new paint colour. Big black massage bed in the shower sitting under this huge overhead shower machinery thing like something out of Terminator movie. I don't think any customer would feel comfortable using such a thing, lol. But then I wouldn't know. Ivy's English is limited, but not too bad if speaking slower, simpler and coupled with gestures. Into the shower we go, and she washes my body like servant to the king. And she has a thing with washing my ass really well. I'm thinking "sheesh, this one is also gonna dig my ass?". As I mentioned before I'm not a fan of this DD thing. But, I am just so lazy to be directive, so I'll just let her do her thing. After a good wash down, I'm led onto the massage table in the shower compartment. Ivy then starts spreading all this nuru gel all over my backside. To start the session, she grabs my feet and uses the sole of my feet to rub those boobs of hers (D-cup minus?), and I certainly can feel those tits of hers. More tits-rubbing along my legs butt and back, she runs them up and down the butt-valley. In all that tit-rubbing, she'll occasionally slip one of her hands between my legs to fondle with balls and ass and junior. But what's different, she goes nuru style. On top of my back she goes, and she starts massaging with her pussy. Up and down she slides, oh so entertaining. But ..... I really wish there were mirrors here and there, so I can see the action as well. As she continues to slide her pussy and her body on my backside up and down, she turns to get down to that DD stuff. Cripes, she was really trying to did that tongue of hers in. But, as I'm not used to that stuff I was restraining a little. And of course that has me ruling out any DFKing for the rest of the session. But, I have to admit, it was a little arousing. As she continues to drill my ass with her tongue, she's tugging at junior and balls. And it goes on for some 5 minutes, I think. Not that I could concentrate on minding the time that goes by. Flipping me over, she gets on me CG and continues to slide me up and down. Yep, cock-sliding. Very good. Very careful. And she's sucking on each of my fingers as she does so. From that moment, I'm guessing what the "Deluxe" session entails. After all the nuru, it was time to wash down and get onto the bed. Ivy does well to look after me.

Onto the bed I go after drying up, Ivy goes to the feet of the bed and starts laying towels on the floor. In my head I'm thinking a few seconds of wanting to tell her ...... "there's a bed here, you know?". She beckoned me to come to her. Okay ...... no worries. In front of the mirror we stood she turns me around as she stands behind me. Motions me to rest my right leg on the bed frame, and I can feel her rubbing her body on my back as she squats down. And I watched her from the mirror on the side. Oh, shit. She's drilling my ass again. And she tugs my balls and junior as well. Cripes, as arousing as it may be, I am so not going to shoot my load there and then. Buckling up, she drills and drills, licks and licks, and from under she slips up to my front and continuously licking my balls. She then goes into BBBJing me. Oh, so nice. She places my leg that was resting on the bed frame down on the floor, grabs my butt and attempts to take the whole junior into her mouth. Ivy, don't choke yourself there~ Not sure if this is called deepthroating? From the sound of it, I thought she was intentionally choking herself on Junior as she attempts to take it all in. Never came across it before until this one did.

Next thing we're on the bed, and she does more sensual blowing, and her finger just doesn’t leave my ass alone. As she continues to do so, she slowly moves 180 degrees around, and places that shaven pussy of hers to my faces. Ah, the entree course for me. I happily help myself to DATYing her with pleasure. Tasteful. But enough of this, it's time to fuck. Ivy grabs a rubber and puts it into her mouth, and she skillfully places it on junior as she blows up and down in motion. She hops on and commences to go into CGing facing me. It took her a few seconds to get me in, and I start to enjoy watching her ride me. Her boobs are soft and her nipples were like the colour of her skin. CGing goes on for a bit and she has her eyes closed and she moans a little louder. She then pulls me up to hug her closer and she rides. Riding, riding and more furious riding. Time to change up, flipping her down I move to mish her, and I do so whilst watching the whole thing on the mirror in front. As I continue to go on missionary, I wanted to finish this off in doggy. I motion her to flip over and get on all fours. In I go and banging her doggy style as I watch the whole thing on the mirror in front of us. Taking it in doggy style made her moan a little more louder. It was more doggying as I grab her hips, squeezed her butt, fondled her boobs and tits, until I could hold it no more. Bang! I shoot my load. Good girl, Ivy. Good girl.

Backs to the bed, she mentions something as she points to junior. "Too strong". Oh, really? And there I thought I was a little weak from the day's work. On a weekend, I'd have a lot more energy to expend since I wouldn't be working. Into the shower, we wash down in the remaining minutes left. Washing and chatting in both broken korean and English. Ivy wasn't so bad at all. Not bad at all. All dressed up, Ivy gives me a hug and kiss, and beckons me to return again. Downstairs, Joe asks me how she was. She did the job well, and it was nuru done properly and entertaining this time. Would be good if there were some sort of mirrors in the showers, lol. I guess if I wanted nuru entertainment again, I'd ask for Lilly to see how she is. But until then.

Regards,

Chulsoo
    My journey to the KimChi Side of the Lust nears completion
    Yet, I shall not rest here
    With the Lust in me, I shall master the Side of the DimSum and SuShi
    Through the Lust, our potential will strengthen and empower us all
    May the Lust be with us all, for all the journey of the Punters shall differ always

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review bro. But ivy definitely looks older than mid 40's

Great review Chulsoo!

Thanks for sharing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Chulsoo is back with amazing Korean AR

Well, I wouldn't call this an great AR to date. Best ones were of Nana and Lena back in the days I punted at Dreamgirls. I've yet to come across another girl that would definitely give me a highly arousing story to type up.
    Frankly speaking, I dropped by 5 Star yesterday morning at 930am hoping to get a 30mins in for a first (just before going to Church, lol) but I walked on noticing a police car parked right in front~~ Sheesh. Talk about bad timing~~
    Last edited by ChulSoo; 08-05-2017 at 12:35 PM. Reason: 930 > 930am
    May the Lust be with us all, for all the journey of the Punters shall differ always

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just agreeing everything ChulSoo said, thabks for writing it up as i didnt have time/brain for such good accurate AR.
    I tried IVY and LaLa so far and must say Ivys is best, go go gangnam style

On a side note, does any of the ginza girl offer any nuru message with DD like them do in 244? Its quite an experience for me, loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by aliguu View Post
    Just agreeing everything ChulSoo said, thabks for writing it up as i didnt have time/brain for such good accurate AR.
    I tried IVY and LaLa so far and must say Ivys is best, go go gangnam style

On a side note, does any of the ginza girl offer any nuru message with DD like them do in 244? Its quite an experience for me, loving it.
    Lol, not sure what constitutes as "Gangnam Style" for this shop. But it does have its own merits.
    I wouldn't know about Ginza, as I haven't been there yet. Not sure if any shop does Nuru. I only goto 244 for the Nuru entertainment part, and that they have it there. Never seen any ARs so far that mentions any other shops having room designed for nuru massages.

Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Well,
    I dropped by 5 Star yesterday morning at 930am hoping to get a 30mins in for a first (just before going to Church, lol) but I walked on noticing a police car parked right in front~~ Sheesh. Talk about bad timing~~
    At 9.30 am...could be waiting for you
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    At 9.30 am...could be waiting for you
    lol. Might as well try my luck again on the coming Sunday. What time does your shop open in the morning, anyway?

lol. Might as well try my luck again on the coming Sunday. What time does your shop open in the morning, anyway?
    Sorry Boss

Don't meant to interrupt your AR thread.. Will pm you but your inbox is FULL
    Last edited by 5 Star City; 08-05-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Sorry Boss

Don't meant to interrupt your AR thread.. Will pm you but your inbox is FULL
    Crap! Sorry bout that~~ I didn't know that it was full until I started getting emails regarding that on my phone. I've emptied it now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They changed new management? missed old management

Quote Originally Posted by dickyman View Post
    I wouldn't know about that, but I've seen Joe still there at the reception desk since last year or the year before.

And all their supporters ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't know about that, but I've seen Joe still there at the reception desk since last year or the year before.
    Where was the old girls? Now become all Korean girls. And photo of girls on WeChat and website definitely fake girls

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Heard it sort of shifted to 359 . I noticed some of the old girls there now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    He has been away and this time he come back as an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    And all their supporters ??
    Not from me until they get rip of this rubbish line up the stupid couple that manage the girls.

Where was the old girls? Now become all Korean girls. And photo of girls on WeChat and website definitely fake girls
    Yes fake photo, all artificial enhanced and all crap English.

The key elements is the place is now "cold" and lacks the chemistry it once had. I remember once the girl finish a session with me. Then while I was talking to the owner, she bring me a bowl of food that they were having. We keep chatting and they offered me drinks. An hour later another familiar face turn up and after all that drinks and food I was ready to go again. Came out got offered more drinks and food again. I spent $300 that night and was there for almost four hours. Everyone was nice and friendly.

Now $300 buys you 1 shot with the girl and they want you out of the door ASAP. An their girl at best equals those at city. So don't waste you time and money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So.... we have someone saying they are in their 40s...?

I was quite interested with the new nuru stuff from the main thread.
    I am sorta getting a negative feeling after the comments.

For those who've gone through the service, any additional details on the lades/service?