Thread: Angeles VS Pattaya

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angeles VS Pattaya

Can anyone tell me pros and cons between these two cities? Esp. If you been in both. I have been to Pattaya myself and love it. Just sometimes communication problem and most girls have fake tits. I would assume Angeles have more natural since they are more curvy than other Asian countries.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck mate where do I start! Pattaya to me is 10000% better because the whole city has much better food , infrastructure, and variety than Angeles . In pattaya you also have the seaside options that Angeles does not and it is infinitely more safer than Angeles. Philo food is average whereas Thai food is more varied. Angeles is a dust bowl of a town. You may get more of a GFE feel from Philo chicks but don't be fooled by that...they are sharks who just want to get themselves and their entire family out of a failing country. Thais are very happy to live in their own country.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    BTW...i am now in Pattaya and it is pussy heaven...and so much Variety!

Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    BTW...i am now in Pattaya and it is pussy heaven...and so much Variety!
    I am trying to find the right words for how I feel about your current location on this hemisphere we call earth KingWally,

Who's the King? I don't know, but if you are in Pattaya, you are definitely in line to be the chosen one………wheres my magic carpet?
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Just don't tell anyone you are going to Pattaya, everyone knows aussies only go there for one reason ...

What do other nationalities go there for? Are we Aussies missing out on something other nationalities gain from visiting such a playground?
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Would you ask the same question if I said aussies only went to Niseko for one reason ...

Anyone have a good recommendation for a quality hotel in Pattaya 4-5 ��?
    It's not really a punting holiday but Ill definately have a punt or 2.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post

Is that code for " it is a punting holiday "

Nah I have 3 weeks of muay thai training then a week to chill

Not sure why I agreed to do this shit with my flatmate, but tickets already booked

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Everyone knows Pattaya is sin city with thousands of prostitutes and bar girls.

As for a hotel, the Mercure Pattaya was a nice 4 star hotel nestled up a quiet street behind the action with everything close by. There is a pool and the rooms are huge with all mod cons and private balconies. Staff are very friendly and willing to go above and beyond to help you. More importantly, it is a girl friendly hotel which means you will have no problems bringing girls to your room at no charge. There is a complimentary shuttle taxi available to take you to the main road in Pattaya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stayed in the Areca Lodge not far from the Mercure. Pool buffet breakfast good size room. Bird friendly as well. Good place to stay. Pattaya is one hectic joint tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by croney View Post
    I stayed in the Areca Lodge not far from the Mercure. Pool buffet breakfast good size room. Bird friendly as well. Good place to stay. Pattaya is one hectic joint tho
    You can say that again. In the evening, there are many people and girls. You will find many WLs waiting for customers on the footpath along the beach. Best to find a place not on the main street or near Walking street but somewhere behind all the action and bright lights.