Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What's everyone listening to at the moment?

Banned

What's everyone listening to at the moment?

Never crossed my mind to ask, but what music is everyone listening to at the moment? Music is such an expressive artform that can motivate, relax, and yes turn on an individual. So what is everyone's go to at the moment?

Personally, if I'm punting then UNKLE or some of the more subdued Deftones songs work well. Ditto D'Angelo, always a winner.

Day to day, I'm back to Kendrick's "Section 80" (again), or the new Endless Heights EP.

What about you lot? And if music isn't your jam then no dramas, simply move along.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Moans ... Yelps ... Squeals ... Sighs ... Ooooohs ... Ahhhhhs ...

I am out and about in foot most weekends and never leave without my headset. I have a select 400 songs that are on constant shuffle. Have a couple of Kendrick Lamar songs.......lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I don't own a set of head phones.
    Never have.
    When I am out and about I like to hear the sounds and beats and rhythms of the world around me.
    The hum of traffic, a Harley, a V8, a Subaru Impressa, snippets of conversations, birds chirping and singing, drunks arguing, psychos having intense conversations with themselves, schoolgirls gossiping, dogs barking and howling, the wind whistling, the rain pelting, the splash of puddles, etc.
    When I see people cocooned and insulated in their headphones and their eyes buried in their cell phones I feel sorry for them.

Enjoying damn atm

Banned
    Anyone believe me when i day.
    "I have a dream" from Tangled OST. Honestly it just came on youtube just now.

Tash Sultana…….amongst many others, but there is something about this girls tone and delivery when she pops up on my rotation of songs, and the timber "sic" of her voice that resonates with me……….

So much good new music at present……..
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have never heard of any of those cunts, but I am listening to lots of Thai girls saying to me..."welcome to Thailand sir, I can give you good blowjob, no Plomplem !" I fucking love Thailand!

Banned
    My list is composed of various kinds of music and singers. No particular style, time nor language. From the 70's to now, from Western to Asia. Yeah, ABBA, Arash are my favourites. Atm, Broken Angel of Arash, Faded of Alan Walker and One of us of ABBA.

Mumma Mia, here we go again……

Not into Air Supply anymore? Wait till you scroll through the 45000 other Artists on Google that start with the letter A, then move on to B and then the other 24 letters of the English Alphabet, so much good music out there at the moment……….so many genres, so much talent, there is a tune for every soul no doubt……….

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I am out and about in foot most weekends and never leave without my headset. I have a select 400 songs that are on constant shuffle. Have a couple of Kendrick Lamar songs.......lol
    Didn't pick you as a Kendrick fan Ray! If you haven't already, you might dig Joey Bada$$ too.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Enjoying damn atm
    Rate it highly? I'm holding off picking it up as I know once I do it'll be all hands on deck and I'll be pumping it pretty much non-stop. I still get mileage out of Pimp a Butterfly so I'm holding off on Damn till I can give it the attention it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Tash Sultana…….amongst many others, but there is something about this girls tone and delivery when she pops up on my rotation of songs, and the timber "sic" of her voice that resonates with me……….
    Never heard of her. Checked her out on YouTube. God-damn, she has some serious pipes! Seems like a super talented musician too, a lot of live clips have her playing guitar and playing well at that. Nice one!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    My list is composed of various kinds of music and singers. No particular style, time nor language. From the 70's to now, from Western to Asia. Yeah, ABBA, Arash are my favourites. Atm, Broken Angel of Arash, Faded of Alan Walker and One of us of ABBA.
    I had a direct family member pass away who was a massive ABBA fan so I can't really hear their music without going to a pretty bad place unfortunately. That being said, Chiquitita was my jam.

Banned
    Old school. Midnight Oil, AC/DC, punk rock etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don't own a set of head phones.
    Never have.
    When I am out and about I like to hear the sounds and beats and rhythms of the world around me.
    The hum of traffic, a Harley, a V8, a Subaru Impressa, snippets of conversations, birds chirping and singing, drunks arguing, psychos having intense conversations with themselves, schoolgirls gossiping, dogs barking and howling, the wind whistling, the rain pelting, the splash of puddles, etc.
    When I see people cocooned and insulated in their headphones and their eyes buried in their cell phones I feel sorry for them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Old school. Midnight Oil, AC/DC, punk rock etc.
    Cant believe the Oils are touring again! I saw them when I was a kid on the Redneck Wonderland tour and they were killer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Cant believe the Oils are touring again! I saw them when I was a kid on the Redneck Wonderland tour and they were killer.

Got tickets to their two shows in Sydney. Peter Garrett and I share the same barber !!✌️

Couldn't help myself, for the purists…………

I'm on the whisky flying And I'll run by night
    I'm on the whisky runnin' And I'll run by night
    I'm on the winter cycle Shut my eyes to the bite
    I'm on the winter cycle Shake my fist to the bite

I'm on the phone to summer So I'll see you on the flight
    My friends are at the party Playing games with the light
    I hate to say I'm wrong Ijust know I'm right

We all run by night

I'm on the glaze a burning And it burns in the light
    I'm on a turning circle Turn my face from the bite
    I'm on a turning circle Hear me screaming at the bite

I'm on the edge of danger And I'll run by night
    I'm on the phone to summer So I'll see you on the flight
    My friends are at the party Playing games with the light
    I hate to say I'm wrong I just know I'm right

We all run by night

Oil Resources
    Midnight Oil
    Official Midnight Oil website
    Powderworks
    Powderworks Group
    Powderworks Archive
    2001 - 2004
    Band Members
    Jim Moginie
    Jim Moginie - Alas Folkloric
    Reverbarama
    Fuzzface
    Rob Hirst
    Ghostwriters - Political Animal
    Hirst and Greene
    Ghostwriters
    Angry Tradesmen
    Backsliders
    Peter Garrett
    www.petergarrett.com.au
    Bones Hillman
    www.boneshillman.com

I C U U L I T T L E S H I T L O L D O U L I K E T A S H B E T T E R T H A N Y O U R V I E T T U N E S

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    I had a direct family member pass away who was a massive ABBA fan so I can't really hear their music without going to a pretty bad place unfortunately. That being said, Chiquitita was my jam.
    My family members (uncles and aunt) are fans of them and I'm affected
    Super trouper brings me back to family time. Feeling blue whenever I hear the rhymth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Mumma Mia, here we go again……

Not into Air Supply anymore? Wait till you scroll through the 45000 other Artists on Google that start with the letter A, then move on to B and then the other 24 letters of the English Alphabet, so much good music out there at the moment……….so many genres, so much talent, there is a tune for every soul no doubt……….
    I like their song randomly, but yes, they're great.
    Anyone likes Bon Jovi? "It's my life" gives me energy.
    When I have free time, I search for songs by using random keywords, then select what I like. In my ipod, used to keep 2,000 songs, that's too much but I think I miss lots of wonderful songs in the world.

Its yours to live, and yours to enjoy..and yours to make the most of, is it not?

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast