Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: What's everyone listening to at the moment?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Heard it on the 6pm news.
    Worst.

You and Harry have the right idea though. Superunknown and Badmotorfinger all day tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Worst.

You and Harry have the right idea though. Superunknown and Badmotorfinger all day tomorrow.
    Rusty Cage for me. RIP Chris Cornell.....way too young.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Fuck off!! Are you taking the piss!? 2017 sucks balls for musos.
    Yeah! I'm pretty shattered about Buddy Greco passing away.
    He was way cool.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah! I'm pretty shattered about Buddy Greco passing away.
    He was way cool.

Banned
    Last week my boss was not in shop so I could choose kind of music at shop. Chose to play movie soundtrack list that two of clients were happy with that. They said nice music. However, another one asked to change music as he felt it was not relaxing but so much thrilling.
    Music today: Broken Angel, Dreams are difficult.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Last week my boss was not in shop so I could choose kind of music at shop. Chose to play movie soundtrack list that two of clients were happy with that. They said nice music. However, another one asked to change music as he felt it was not relaxing but so much thrilling.
    Music today: Broken Angel, Dreams are difficult.
    What soundtracks did they go for? As long as it wasn't something by Hans Zimmer and they're trying to time their release to a big bass note, it should be fine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Vale to one of the greatest.

I always loved this clip of him: https://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y

He's just chilling for most of the song, then his solo starts and he smokes everyone, tosses his guitar, and heads off to get some cut up.
    So much talent.
    Rumour has it that he didn't even rehearse that solo with the band. I guess that's why they all have that look on their faces while he is ripping it up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    RATM! Haven't strutted to them for ages! Classic.

This was always my favourite of theirs, it's a cover of the Springsteen song: https://youtu.be/1VypaE6kKJ8

Goosebumps everytime it gets around the 4 minute mark and Zack drops the "....look in their eyes, you'll see me!" line.

I saw then live a number of years ago.
    I took the morning off work to try get tickets to their show but failed. Though many scalpers succeeded.
    Anyway, in the end my only
    Choice to see them live was at big day out and man, they are even better live!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by npgSymboL View Post
    I saw then live a number of years ago.
    I took the morning off work to try get tickets to their show but failed. Though many scalpers succeeded.
    Anyway, in the end my only
    Choice to see them live was at big day out and man, they are even better live!
    I was there too! Same story, could only get nosebleed tickets so braved the shit sound set-up of BDO to see them instead. Was still killer hey!

When i am not re-living my teenage years and early 20's through music, i really enjoy chilling to guys like Jack Johnson. This one popped up on shuffle today. Apt, considering a punting dilemma i have gotten myself into.

https://youtu.be/xiDSGfgrAYI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    When i am not re-living my teenage years and early 20's through music, i really enjoy chilling to guys like Jack Johnson. This one popped up on shuffle today. Apt, considering a punting dilemma i have gotten myself into.

https://youtu.be/xiDSGfgrAYI
    Lol come on Ray, you can't mention a punting dilemma and not give details. Did you get busted straying from a certain regular?

Lol come on Ray, you can't mention a punting dilemma and not give details. Did you get busted straying from a certain regular?
    Its not that bad dude. Guys talk about it on here all the time, getting too tight with a WL. Easy really, time to move on.

Funny moment....We are in touch on social media. It was her birthday the other day amd someone wished her HBD and called her by her shop name!!

Banned
    Funny moment....We are in touch on social media. It was her birthday the other day amd someone wished her HBD and called her by her shop name!!
    Foot in mouth lol. Guilty of that myself in the heat of the moment though. Sometimes their shop names are just so snappy and roll off the tongue.

Foot in mouth lol. Guilty of that myself in the heat of the moment though. Sometimes their shop names are just so snappy and roll off the tongue.
    Full on Nigerian dude looking like some 70's superfly pimp. Going to have some fun with that next time i see her!

Banned
    Full on Nigerian dude looking like some 70's superfly pimp. Going to have some fun with that next time i see her!
    I don't even know this bloke and I like the cut of his jib.

I don't even know this bloke and I like the cut of his jib.
    Actually, speaking of coolass superfly pimps from the 70's, if you havent got any Curtis Mayfield or issac Hayes on your playlists, do yourself a favour and get on whatever vessel you dowload your music from!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are some smooth Curtis Mayfield songs you recommend?

Banned
    Actually, speaking of coolass superfly pimps from the 70's, if you havent got any Curtis Mayfield or issac Hayes on your playlists, do yourself a favour and get on whatever vessel you dowload your music from!
    I don't think I could handle that much fucking though? I put on "Pusherman" the other day and immediately some bird I'd never seen appeared out of the blue and was giving me head. They were hanging out the windows and that clawing at me.

Or maybe it was just the Funk?

Androc, get amongst this: https://youtu.be/hCDAfa-NI-M

Ray knows his shit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by androc View Post
    What are some smooth Curtis Mayfield songs you recommend?
    Curtis and Isaac are the shit.
    My favourite Curtis albums are Curtis, Superfly and There's No Place Like America Today. And Isaac Hayes' Hot Buttered Soul is one of the greatest albums of all time.
    His version of Walk on By is a great song to get busy to.

https://youtu.be/iqR4CZj0mJQ

Superfly is Curtis Mayfield accepted breakthrough solo album. He did some amazing stuff as early as 16 composing and writing songs for The Impressions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBE6NL3KWg

My favourite Curtis Mayfield songs are not on this album. Get 3 busty asian milfs, PM2, a couple of litres of baby oil, no condoms and a small camera crew and appropriate lighting and we could potentially create fireworks that compare to Sydney New Years celebrations on the Harbour Bridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVANQheoRUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z66wVo7uNw

Don't get me stared on 'Chef' Issac Hayes! Simultaneous Lovin' perhaps my favourite!

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast