Thread: New shop Club 10 Guildford double - Regular of mine and Lucky

Banned

New shop Club 10 Guildford double - Regular of mine and Lucky

Went to a new shop today, Club 10 in Guildford. Has only been open one month. Very nice shop and offering introductory offers of a one hour double for $260 hr and one hour FS for $130, meeting my expectations for good value punting.

The girls are all Chinese at the shop (despite what the website says ) and 8 to choose from. My regular who will remain nameless (let's call her Sally ) had been working there a couple of days this week to try it out and texted me this morning to say did I want to come and see her for one hour then a one hour double. Sounded an offer I could not refuse.

After one hour with Sally, she went out to get her mate Lucky, they are both really pretty girls. Early 30's both with good bodies and nice tits. I asked Sally to only give me a girl that will do bbbj as I didn't want cbj.

Had a great time. The rooms are large, have huge mirrors on the walls and the ceiling, nice showers and very clean as it is a new shop. Boss lady was very friendly but they normally are as you are putting $390 into their eager hands. $130 for one hour with Sally and $260 for the double for one hour.

Highlight of the double was Sally sucking me off whilst Lucky licked my balls. Fucking Lucky in mish with Sally holding my hard cock and helping it in and out of Lucky's pussy. Lying both girls down on the bed and one after the other, DATYing them to orgasm as the other one watched. Both girls cum easily from DATY, Lucky was the most orgasmic, squealing and squirming as she came. Sally is quieter.

Finished off with Sally over the top of me whilst I played with her ample tits drooping over my face whilst Lucky sucked and wanked me off, splashing my load all over my stomach and her arms as I squirted out my juice.

Great double.

Banned
    Don't you love threesomes? Just amazing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't you love threesomes? Just amazing!
    I love busty threesomes. Playing with four tits is heaven. The girls were egging me on to do three girls but not sure if there is a law of diminishing returns as you can only be in so many holes at once.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review! Sounds like a place to visit

Well done job bra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey bro, most of the girls are 30s plus?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Hey bro, most of the girls are 30s plus?

Correct. Some girls a bit younger but yes mostly in their late 20's to 30's. Give it a try. Nice new shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I went there last week saw two girls on after the other for 30 minutes each at a special rate they had for that service.

Shop is nice and new, girls are Ok both around 30, One I saw was thin small tits, the other larger big tits both reasonable service for 30 minutes I usually need 60 minutes with each girl to get the best service.

It was different and well worth the visit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    I went there last week saw two girls on after the other for 30 minutes each at a special rate they had for that service.

Shop is nice and new, girls are Ok both around 30, One I saw was thin small tits, the other larger big tits both reasonable service for 30 minutes I usually need 60 minutes with each girl to get the best service.

It was different and well worth the visit.
    Did you get bbbj or cbj. I am a bit concerned that cbj is the norm at this place and girls want tips for bbbj

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Did you get bbbj or cbj. I am a bit concerned that cbj is the norm at this place and girls want tips for bbbj
    Yes only covered bbbj and limited kissing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Yes only covered bbbj and limited kissing!
    Interesting. I might not be going back there then. I just get the vibe that this shop is probably not for me. Some shops suit you, others don't. I seek bbbj as a minimum.