Thread: Thailand and Vietnam

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thailand and Vietnam

Hi all.

Just reaching out to some brothers out there for suggestions and directions for a good time in Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh city.
    Will be there with a buddy and we're looking for tour guide ladies that can provide the full GFE for an entire day. We're looking more for the innocent local cute girl types, not supper models with bolt on's. Any intel would be much appreciated as this is my first visit to both countries.
    Thank you

Banned
    If you're going to be staying in Bangkok and want to be close to the action that is clubs, bars and nightlife find a hotel in Sukhumvit. There are many restaurants and it's close to the sky train (Nana station) that will get you around the city. You'll be located close to Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboys go go bars.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the tip Cuteguy, I was looking more at paying for the services of a tour guide that would provide the entire package service from morning till evening, this way we could focus on the tour and enjoy the country and the sex at night

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Best way may be to set up an account in contact sites like Date in Asia or Thai Love. You might get swamped with offers.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's not even a challenge in South East Asia bro.
    You will literally trip over girls who will want to be your "girlfriend/tour guide".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's not even a challenge in South East Asia bro.
    You will literally trip over girls who will want to be your "girlfriend/tour guide".
    Yeah no need to pay, other than food and hotels etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i've heard all those stories before, but I just wanted to be fair to the girl and pay for her services to make it worth while for her. Thank you all for the advice

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyK2 View Post
    Yeah i've heard all those stories before, but I just wanted to be fair to the girl and pay for her services to make it worth while for her. Thank you all for the advice
    Buying the girls nice gifts is often more "personal" than just shoving money into their hands.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thailand is so mucb easier imo just because the thai girls normally have some english skills, whereas vietnam, hardly anyone speaks english

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ando8 View Post
    Thailand is so mucb easier imo just because the thai girls normally have some english skills, whereas vietnam, hardly anyone speaks english
    But some vietnamese can do French right

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What you are looking for is the girlfriend experience without the strings...

I assume u don't speak the language. Google hooking up with Vietnamese girls. You may find you need to go on dating sites and prep before hand and sell them the experience you mentioned. Or use tinder

Else if you have no time, hit the clubs/ bars and talk to the PR girls. Best to name a price if you are short on time- it's cheap anyways compared to an hr here