Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JENNY @ New Farm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow, would be awesome if she's back! Can't wait to see her again! Are you in contact with her, Homebrew?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore123 View Post
    Wow, would be awesome if she's back! Can't wait to see her again! Are you in contact with her, Homebrew?
    Not personally, but through a friend in Thailand. Maybe needs a sponsor ?
    Might be be benefits ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well can report, I got a text from Jenny's friend today.
    Hi I am Tanya from Thailand , Jenny's friend, you want a massage ? First thought fuck glad I am single, if she has sold or given her phone numbers some of you attached punters might get a message soon be careful.
    Anyway she sent a picture and curiosity got the better of me, so get the address and head to Toowong, that itself a worry have always been duped with fakes there.
    Turn up and she is a bit older than Jenny, I guess, but tidy enough for an old fella like me. Same pricing as Jenny and private, $100 for the hour, nude happy ending, massage itself was quite good. I will go back. Only here for a couple of months.
    Can definitely do Spanish, natural as well.
    If you liked Jenny give her a go.
    Goes under Tanya @ Toowong massage only ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Home brew, i got the same message, thought it was the place in Beatrice St Taringa that often sends out a message. Like you, i was so glad i wasnt at home when the message came through, very dangerous.
    Jenny was great, she says shes coming back, lets hope so.
    I will go and visit her this week, thanks for the info

The dude

getting off track a little ...

Hi Chaps,

Over a decade ago a g/f (short term) caught me when a stupid W/L messaged out of the blue. Luckily, I had been receiving quite a few wrong SMSs and had mentioned this earlier. I had a quick excuse and saved my arse. It seriously put the shits up me though.

I always block the w/l or m/ls number. To read any messages, you need to dig down in your phone settings to the 'blocked' inbox.

That doesn't help you though if someone on a new number is contacting you, but it reduces the risk you're going to get caught by prying eyes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got the message too at 8.20am yesterday....was pissing myself laughing about all you married or attached blokes trying to explain that to your perfumed bulldozers....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisguy72 View Post
    I got the message too at 8.20am yesterday....was pissing myself laughing about all you married or attached blokes trying to explain that to your perfumed bulldozers....
    "perfumed bulldozers" Haha what a great way to describe married life. It boggles the mind why men still get married.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's best to have your phone locked and have it set so that messages are not previewed on the lock screen. When asked I just say something like "it was Virgin Mobile telling me I've have used 50% of my data this month".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Tanya a few times but not in the last few weeks, phone is now not being answered, does anyone know if she is still operating?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCguy View Post
    "perfumed bulldozers" Haha what a great way to describe married life. It boggles the mind why men still get married.
    Because some of us share theses experiences with our better halves and they join, promote and aren’t worried by a massage on the side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    It's best to have your phone locked and have it set so that messages are not previewed on the lock screen. When asked I just say something like "it was Virgin Mobile telling me I've have used 50% of my data this month".
    You can also set messages from that number to silent so no sound goes off on recipt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone found Jenny?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No. Last one I met her was when she operated from one of the apartments around ekka showground

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jenny has been back for a month. She's working near the Breakfast Creek Hotel. Same playful attitude and value for money in my eyes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so how do i find jenny's number please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's her new contact number please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's only seeing people she knows at the moment. I guess she'll put a new ad up if that changes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can somone let me know when her add is up again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus1honest View Post
    Can somone let me know when her add is up again
    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...s-back-41.html

Pretty sure this is it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianobsessed View Post
    You just made my day, so happy she is back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123