Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Young Guy Wanting to try not sure where

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Young Guy Wanting to try not sure where

Hello everyone,

I have just turned 18 and am very stressed with exams

Really excited to try RnT or FS

Live in the hills district near seven hills, castle hill

Wondering where would be good for first time?

My budget is 60-70 and i dont really mind how long the time is

I don't have a preference in terms of looks but would like someone who is actually engaged

Where would you reccomend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a little bit too low. Try $100 at least.

take a train into Central, get off on Elizabeth St side, walk up Foveaux St, turn left onto Bellevue St, walk into number 12, pick the girl you like the most, go to a room with her, hand over $65 for 30 mins of loving! As old forum member Steven Seagal would say, the girls there will melt the fillings in your teeth.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Read down about 6 or 7 topics in this menu, there is a thread about Castle Hill and surrounds.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For a newbie, get a train to Central and try any of the ladies at Massage At Central. $70 entry fee plus $50 tip to the girl. Regardless of who you see, I'm sure you'll have fun!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    As old forum member Steven Seagal would say, the girls there will melt the fillings in your teeth.
    That is scary

Is that after their dentures lock onto your penis?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    take a train into Central, get off on Elizabeth St side, walk up Foveaux St, turn left onto Bellevue St, walk into number 12, pick the girl you like the most, go to a room with her, hand over $65 for 30 mins of loving! As old forum member Steven Seagal would say, the girls there will melt the fillings in your teeth.
    When I was 18, I was happy to see ladies in their 30s and 40s - and i learnt a lot. Not sure that I could've gone to 12 Bellevue at that age though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Catch the Metro/Train down to Artarmon, lots of choice there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $80 ( b2b nude ) will get you a 30 min sess in 202 pyrmont...
    $60 (40 + HJ only ) - 30 mins in any suburbs

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Probably need to save up a bit more money. For only $20 dollars more though I did get 30 mins FS at one of the shops down in Artarmon. (You said you didn’t care about looks right?)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could save a bit more if you want your first time to be special or something memorable...

Banned
    Firstly gents, the kids obviously on a budget and secondly he is saying is out in the hills district…

However , if the guy knows what RnT and FS stands for And has made his way to this forum it beggars belief he hasn’t been reviewing any of the information available ……

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hills district RnT - go to Bella Vista, Lexington drive, there’s about 3 options for rnt - for 60-70 you’d only get 30min massage and clothed HJ though.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Firstly gents, the kids obviously on a budget and secondly he is saying is out in the hills district…

However , if the guy knows what RnT and FS stands for And has made his way to this forum it beggars belief he hasn’t been reviewing any of the information available ……
    Probably 70% of the posts in this section come into this category.

But in their defence, I've noticed that with all the repeat spam from shops in the reports sections, it can be difficult to find actual reports.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A few places mentioned here recently http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-or-Rouse-hill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks so much for the info I'll have a look at the reccomendations

I think 60-70 was probably a bit optimistic I'll try and save 90-100

I definitly have been having a look around and I think from what I've seen Chatswood 60 seems relatively affordable and like its got good reviews, is that a good op for first time???

Also slightly worried about going in, will i be stared at for being young/will the girls not want to do anything with me?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I already posted this but i think it dissapeared so sorry if it posts twice

I will try and save up to 80-90

I was thinking chatswood 60 from what I've read it's affordable and good, would you guys reccomend???

Also worried because i look young would i be stared at / would girls not want to do anything?

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbooker View Post
    Thanks so much for the info I'll have a look at the reccomendations

I think 60-70 was probably a bit optimistic I'll try and save 90-100

I definitly have been having a look around and I think from what I've seen Chatswood 60 seems relatively affordable and like its got good reviews, is that a good op for first time???

Also slightly worried about going in, will i be stared at for being young/will the girls not want to do anything with me?
    The girls will be cool, and you'll have a great time!
    I reckon you need to book in at May Massage in Willoughby. It's right outside a bus stop, you'll pay $70 massage fee + $50 tip to.the girl, and you'll get a nice relaxing massage before the fun starts. The ladies there are not much older than you, and will put you at ease!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    The girls will be cool, and you'll have a great time!
    I reckon you need to book in at May Massage in Willoughby. It's right outside a bus stop, you'll pay $70 massage fee + $50 tip to.the girl, and you'll get a nice relaxing massage before the fun starts. The ladies there are not much older than you, and will put you at ease!
    I will throw another one in, you could try 126A Hampden Road Artarmon, just rnt but all young attractive girls, anyone of them will make you happy..$65 for 1 hour + $50 tip...80211818..good luck..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    28 Hope St Seven Hills... Why bother running all over Sydney when it's just a push bike ride away... Lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast