Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Banned
    double posting sorry

Banned
    Oil filter is the easiest thing to change. Also, I've never heard of timing chain failing. I'm sure any punter here can help u with oil change + filter.

Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Oil filter is the easiest thing to change. Also, I've never heard of timing chain failing. I'm sure any punter here can help u with oil change + filter.
    Timing chains tend not to fail.
    They stretch over a period of time hence why all manufacturers give a timeline for the timing chain to be replaced.
    I have had one timing chain snap on me when i raced speedway sedans but the chain was under constant heavy load and big revs.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Any good garage mechanic around ??, it's time for you to offer your services and parts for Christmas for return in kinds !!

If you do a good job this time , you can service Christmas' car every six months , rego check and all that, this could be a good partnership with benefits !!
    I'm willing to service Christmas every six months, but as for her car you might need to find someone a bit more mechanically inclined

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Timing chains tend not to fail.
    They stretch over a period of time hence why all manufacturers give a timeline for the timing chain to be replaced.
    I have had one timing chain snap on me when i raced speedway sedans but the chain was under constant heavy load and big revs.
    Is it the chain itself that's broken or the plastic chain guides? That's a lot more common.

Bit suspicious having such an expensive problem immediately after a service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cars are always trouble. come to think of it, so are women. but women are more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    yes :0 any help would be appreciated. or you guys can help me to make my shops busier so I can get bonus+++++

https://youtu.be/gkYnJKDMvm0
    https://youtu.be/wy2WrJIMs-c

here I just made a video, about our new 5 rooms! have a look~!~!
    p.s/ it's dark, sorry ㅋ

vertical filming. and how come the picture quality so bad?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How many virgins have you taken, and to the korean, how accurate is this statement:

"In South Korea, the practice of losing virginity to prostitutes is widespread. According to a study conducted by the Medical College of Korea University, males reported an overall 23.1% for firsthand prostitution experience, while women revealed a lower percentile of 2.6%, for an average of 13.4%.[4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosti...in_South_Korea

Banned
    Christmas, your car is very cute! It's not even a car - it's just a cabin! It's hard to believe it would even have enough weight to break a timing chain. It won't drive at all if it is broken. If it is still driveable the chain isn't broken. I've never heard of a timing chain breaking, just gradually going out of sync. Maybe get a second opinion from another mechanic if you think the mechanic might be trying to rip you off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry in advance for pitching in without doubt fully reviewing the thread. I've a bit of experience with motor maintenance + I'm an engineer.

It's very unlikely to be a timing chain. Assuming it is a Smart car and you've not travelled more than 150,000 kms in it. There's almost certainly something else wrong.

I've just checked a few smart car forums and they do seem to have a number of common faults like clutches, timing belts ( normal wear and tear) and some electrical issues. Several posts have said the timing chains are designed to last the life of the car.

If your mechanic insists it's a timing chain failure, ask to see the spark plugs. If the engine has seized due to a timing chain failure then a spark plug will almost certainly smashed into a piston head and the damage to the spark plug would be very obviously catastrophic. It's not difficult to remove the spark plugs.

Banned

the black thing was broken and it was floating around inside of engine. that's what he showed me
    many many thanks for the help my oppas!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok this is consistent with what I've just read: "worn timing casings are more common and I would recommend replacing the guide rails as the black one in particular is common for breaking"

The black thing in your photo is the guide rail mentioned in the quote.

Next time your engine is noisy get someone to look at it before it stops working. That must have made a terrible racket before it finally jammed your engine...

Anyway it seems you're on the right track now.

Banned
    It's such a tiny car and engine. Instead of dismantling and re-building the current engine, taking it out and putting in a replacement reconditioned engine - if they exist! - would be quicker and cheaper. It might only cost 1.5k not 2.5k.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that is a timing chain guide.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    get rid of the smart its a terrible car

i think you need a company car something like suzuki ignis would suit you

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Christmas, your car is very cute! It's not even a car - it's just a cabin! It's hard to believe it would even have enough weight to break a timing chain. It won't drive at all if it is broken. If it is still driveable the chain isn't broken. I've never heard of a timing chain breaking, just gradually going out of sync. Maybe get a second opinion from another mechanic if you think the mechanic might be trying to rip you off.

Dont drive it or try to drive it if the timing chain is broken as you can do a lot of damage, I had one break many years ago now so it does happen just get it fixed.

Christmas/Jerry/Chelsea showing her girls how to kick a guy ??

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Bet there are some punters out there who would pay extra for that

Banned
    I forgot about this thread :T
    where are all questions! bring it on!!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Foreplay

I don't think this has been asked before.

Babycat and Christmas,

What is your favourite foreplay act..:

1. To be done to you
    2. That you do

Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast