Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Results 1,841 to 1,859 of 1859

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I miss Christmas.

The forum has been boring since she stopped posting

I still follow her blogs Chelseastayshealthy. Hilarious
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    I miss xmas too
    She was great stirrer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I miss Christmas.
    Didnt know Christmas' blog was still running
    She made this site fun, cheeky and full of life. Who can forget her interaction with punters and her insights into her working life. Who else can have a thread discussing condon brands?
    Fluent English helped make her input very readable
    But until you get used to forums, its easy to get baited and banned, Christmas had more peace blogging than posting.
    Babycat at one point wasnt an advertiser, so it was difficult for her posting and boosting business

Shame we cant encourage female contributors to stay around one way or another, but for whatever reason they seem to cross the line too often?

One female member has more to say than fifty male contributors

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Didnt know Christmas' blog was still running. She made this site fun, cheeky and full of life.
    Hmmm, Christmas got banned in late 2017. You joined in April 2018???

Christmas was fun to begin with but then became the biggest shill of all and showed a great deal of contempt for punters right under everyone's noses. Each time she flashed her boobs on here or flirted with a forum member that lined her pockets with commission from punters that walked into n5m whom otherwise wouldn't have went there!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Hmmm, Christmas got banned in late 2017. You joined in April 2018???

Christmas was fun to begin with but then became the biggest shill of all and showed a great deal of contempt for punters right under everyone's noses. Each time she flashed her boobs on here or flirted with a forum member that lined her pockets with commission from punters that walked into n5m whom otherwise wouldn't have went there!
    Maybe given his .. desire to hear a female voice on the forum has been avidly reading hers and Babycat’s back catalogue ????

BTW who is story teller???

Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Maybe given his .. desire to hear a female voice on the forum has been avidly reading hers and Babycat’s back catalogue ????

BTW who is story teller???
    Yeah nah....when he starts a phrase with 'Who can forget' and reminisces about such a wonderful time he (I assume) had on the forum back then, it is pretty easy to come up with the conclusion I have.

As for storry teller, I do recall jumping the gun at one stage thinking he was a punter on here mid to late last year who started a thread to say he was done with the forum......I was clearly wrong, oops my bad!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah nah....when he starts a phrase with 'Who can forget' and reminisces about such a wonderful time he (I assume) had on the forum back then, it is pretty easy to come up with the conclusion I have.

As for storry teller, I do recall jumping the gun at one stage thinking he was a punter on here mid to late last year who started a thread to say he was done with the forum......I was clearly wrong, oops my bad!!
    Im a male punter with no affiliations. I didnt read much of Christmas posts, but read a few days of her personal blog where she described her upbringing and her romance problems. I didnt read much of babycats posts either as I dont do much massage, but someone said she wasnt an advertisers so no longer contributes.
    What I do remember is the amount of interest both attract when they posted, although now I think about it more, the forum was a noiser, less pleasant place with all the white knights that came out of the woodwork.
    Anyway the blog was an interesting read about a Sydney mamasan

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Im a male punter with no affiliations. I didnt read much of Christmas posts, but read a few days of her personal blog where she described her upbringing and her romance problems. I didnt read much of babycats posts either as I dont do much massage, but someone said she wasnt an advertisers so no longer contributes.
    What I do remember is the amount of interest both attract when they posted, although now I think about it more, the forum was a noiser, less pleasant place with all the white knights that came out of the woodwork.
    Anyway the blog was an interesting read about a Sydney mamasan
    The forum was noisier because of the trolls, not the white knights, don’t you understand ? Without the trolls, the white knights didn’t have to come out to defend the ones who can’t defend themselves !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I miss Christmas.

Oo checked her blog n Xmas is back in Sydney!! Woohoo!!! I only remember three mamasan n she is number one on that list xD

PSA top three mamasan:
    1) Xmas - the most honest
    2) Jessie (ginza) - kindest. $5 short n she's like don't worry about it. Saved me from an embrassing entry on my credit card :''')
    3) The manager at dream girls is the prettiest

Banned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you know dreamgirls manager? Haha all arrangements have been always by wechat for me haha

Banned
    A Mayfly goes through 4 stages of life . Egg, Nymph,Subimago and finally Imago. I have molted
    many times and at the final stage once it emerges it has 30 mins to 24 hrs survival. I will
    take my chance and molt again.
    Hello Shane and ALHUNGOR .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry wrong thread

Banned
    I miss my old home as i love writing Dark web AR which really pisses off AL.
    He is not dealing with a 98 lb weakling tranny anymore but i have rebooted into
    a 600 lb Silverback Tranny who is looking for pay back.

Banned
    AL i know you are mod me i will see you know where.
    Just one thing i am a Apex Troll and you are out of your weight class.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey Kalnn
    I don't know where you have come from but I think your aggressive nature is not conclusive to this site. Hopefully you get banned and slip back to that slimey place you came from

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Hey Kalnn
    I don't know where you have come from but I think your aggressive nature is not conclusive to this site. Hopefully you get banned and slip back to that slimey place you came from
    I will answer you question. No slimey place we have come from one of Silicon Valley Media darlings
    and its not 4chan. The mods are fantastic there as they let you post anything you want and
    it takes 48 hrs for you post to be removed. They suspended us but we appeal and we contact somebody
    with a female name and yep it was probably some type of AI but she was awesome.
    Colonel AL of course took advantage of our absence and many of his allies popped up but we
    found a weakness and Spydii , Palooka and many others are awaiting orders.
    In fact the who who are there and one pathetic thing that was always a snitch we found is
    hiding there and in fact we are drinking a shot of schnapps at the moment with a
    bowl of cherries as we prepare a special Dark Web AR for this creature.
    Would anybody like a cherry ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Hey Kalnn
    Best to ignore it, it's the troll again:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...gain-and-again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Best to ignore it, it's the troll again:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...gain-and-again
    You don't know the whole story. What really is going on do you ? You arrogance hold no barriers.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293