Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Well if there is another free 10 min blowie for guessing who you had sex with this time I'll get in first and say it's targajajuka, who won the last one. I'm figuring if he was at third base already it isn't a stretch of the imagination to guess what happened next!
    Hey Xmas, if I guess correctly would I get a 2nd coupon?

If so, I'll submit my guess as Vitamin again or the photographer. Or they're one and the same?

Banned
    I think christmas last blog showing her vulnerability. Everyone is the same, we always dont want to be the one loving too much in a relationship. No one can control that feeling though unless you are a pyshopath. That's why probably I prefer punting than getting my brain messed up with relationship issues.
    Your broken home story makes me realise how bad the impact to kids. Good blog and stay tough.👊

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    I can't see anywhere in those links where it says the risk is "the same". The first one lists the risk of daty is just herpes and it's rare. The third one says that there's a much lower risk of getting HIV from oral sex than there is vaginal or anal sex and that the risks of other infections from oral sex hasn't been well studied and also that "it is difficult to compare the exact risks of getting specific STDs from specific types of sexual activity. This is partly because most people who have oral sex also have vaginal or anal sex. Also, few studies have looked at the risks of getting STDs other than HIV from giving oral sex on the vagina or anus, compared to giving oral sex on the penis."

It also seems logical that you'd put yourself at more risk doing bbbj, daty and bbfs all together than if you did just one or two of those things. Also seems like bb anal is the most risky which is why the gay community was affected by HIV much more than the straight community when it first appeared.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Hey Xmas, if I guess correctly would I get a 2nd coupon?
    If so, I'll submit my guess as Vitamin again or the photographer. Or they're one and the same?
    HAHA that doesn't count since I upload this snap first ㅋ

However, I'll give you another coupon if you want

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    I think christmas last blog showing her vulnerability. Everyone is the same, we always dont want to be the one loving too much in a relationship. No one can control that feeling though unless you are a pyshopath. That's why probably I prefer punting than getting my brain messed up with relationship issues.
    Your broken home story makes me realise how bad the impact to kids. Good blog and stay tough.

thanks
    hey! you can reply on my blog if you want, no need to sign up

Well if there is another free 10 min blowie for guessing who you had sex with this time I'll get in first and say it's targajajuka, who won the last one. I'm figuring if he was at third base already it isn't a stretch of the imagination to guess what happened next!
    LOL was again, vitamin sorry... hope next time! yoohoo!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For all we know, it could be free 10 minutes with a blow up doll

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha that is awesome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very very funny story

Banned
    go lynd84 !! one more then you are done!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    I wish.
    I think she's set her sights in Targajajuka.
    I was her (how did she put it) fuckboy boytoy. Used and bored. Tossed asides.

lolyeahnah...clearly, there's is still some shit happening between the two of you. Possible symptoms of STF - sexually transmitted feelings....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Once I caught a guy who tried to take condom off secretly while doggy, I grabbed that raw dick so quick and called Eric and He’s banned for his life time now.. shame on him. He kept saying he didn’t know WTF I’m not a dumb.
    Hands up who else loves Jerry's unique expression style!
    Yep. That "grabbed that raw dick" reminds me of what my regular told me that she used to go to sleep holding her bf's dick. lol.

Is Eric the dude who likes his trance/hard stylz? Last few times I've been at 42, the receptionist had some hard trance/hard stylz playing over the PA.

Banned
    HAHA that doesn't count since I upload this snap first ㅋ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bwKVhdS4c
    However, I'll give you another coupon if you want

Though you might want to amend the Terms & Conditions to read that the supplier can be assigned to another (female) supplier....

Though you might want to amend the Terms & Conditions to read that the supplier can be assigned to another (female) supplier....
    Is there that much to negotiate?
    i'm curious about this big contract you 2 are developing.

lolyeahnah...clearly, there's is still some shit happening between the two of you. Possible symptoms of STF - sexually transmitted feelings....
    She's actually a really amazing person. I actually really enjoy her company. More to her than just sex.

TBH, private life wise I don't have sex with girls who have sex with other people at the same time. wl doesn't count, weired i know (personal reasons).
    So once you claim your coupon blowie from her.
    She and i will just be friends.

*edit* just read her blog.
    She and i will have a little chat

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Until then vitamin has dibs on her hahahahahaha

Naa.. No dibs. She's a free spirit.
    Would not dream of calling dibs.

She is free to be with whomever she wishes to be with.

Banned
    She's actually a really amazing person. I actually really enjoy her company. More to her than just sex.
    Bruh, you might want to get yourself checked - you may have caught feelings. You're so worried about STIs that you overlooked STFs.

TBH, private life wise I don't have sex with girls who have sex with other people at the same time. wl doesn't count, weired i know (personal reasons).

So once you claim your coupon blowie from her.
    She and i will just be friends.
    I don't either (yeah it is hypocritical with punting) and I don't cut someone else's lunch. Which is why I haven't and won't 'present the coupons in accordance with the T & Cs' until things are sorted.

The coupons don't have an expiry date anyways. I saw it in writing.

Banned
    Naa.. No dibs. She's a free spirit.
    Would not dream of calling dibs.
    She is free to be with whomever she wishes to be with.
    hey are you upset because I didn't give you any coupon?? here I made one

The coupons don't have an expiry date anyways. I saw it in writing.
    Yes. my hand writing!!! if we really do, we need to sign on a contract as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Oh Jerry!

YAH!!!!! looooooooooooong time!!! where you been??
    talk to me sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Until then vitamin has dibs on her hahahahahaha
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dibs
    these dibs' don't match context
    what's dibs

Is Eric the dude who likes his trance/hard stylz? Last few times I've been at 42, the receptionist had some hard trance/hard stylz playing over the PA.
    Eric is tall guy @M5 most of the time, He works @42 sometimes, However the hard style guy is Garryㅋㅋㅋ
    one and only guy who plays HARDSTYLE @ brothel...

hey are you upset because I didn't give you any coupon?? here I made one
    I wasn't upset.

But do i need to make contract with terms and conditions for this coupon also? with personal signed signatures?
    I somehow feel a document like this will comeback and haunt me.

ALSO
    you're bad at making coupons.

No designated person, no expiration date, no details, no terms and conditions.

Anyone can print out and claim with Xmas!! hehe

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dibs
    these dibs' don't match context
    what's dibs
    Take ownership
    Make claim

Calling dibs is like saying

Saw it first. Mine!!!
    Hence i say. One cannot claim ownership of xmas. She's Majestic!!

Banned
    OK

where's babycat? are you that busy?? if so, I'll give you a coupon

terms&conditions
    your shout

Banned
    Yes. my hand writing!!! if we really do, we need to sign on a contract as well.
    No need for a contract to be signed - there was an offer, acceptance and a consideration (ie something in exchange for something). Plus a coupon can be argued to be a contract in itself.

Eric is tall guy @M5 most of the time, He works @42 sometimes, However the hard style guy is Garryㅋㅋㅋ
    one and only guy who plays HARDSTYLE @ brothel...
    Ooooooh. Garry.
    There were a couple tunes that I liked and wanted to Shazaam to find out the name.....during a session usually whilst DATY'ing or receiving BBBJ. Would have been awkward to stop Hang on! I need to find out the name of this track! ㅋㅋㅋ

ALSO
    you're bad at making coupons.

No designated person, no expiration date, no details, no terms and conditions.

Anyone can print out and claim with Xmas!!
    IKR...There's some ambiguity there.

Anyways, you guys need to sort your shit out so that I'll know what's what. And whether or not I should prepare for a binge eating session.

kthanxbai.

Lol nice "free" lunch if babycat is shouting

Also need to upgrade to spotify premium at 42 lol, I think I had a session with Sue when an ad started playing midway through, I started laughing as it was for some stupid product.

Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast