Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

horses for courses of course
    set a course for intercourse
    I think you misunderstood me !

Horses for courses, if the girls have some A/B Cups , there are things I won't do to them ! On the other hand, if she has D , DD , E Cups or bigger - there will be things I most definitely would love to do to her - very gentle and nicely of course, that's all .

1. Daty
    2. Bj

Wait.. both i eat or am eaten

It's probably related to my oral stage...
    ref https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_stage

My mom told me that she put some bitter paste on her nips to stop me to sucking hard her nipples :T because I had way too much even though I had like more than enough, She didn't want me to be an obese baby tahahaja
    Childhood obesity stems from formula milk with the added sugar to make them more appealing to children.
    Breast milk generally won't make a child fat.

so i see you've been a vacuum sucker since a baby.

BTW where did PM request to have himself banned again?
    why doesn't he just not log on? whats with the banning request?

QUESTION FOR Christmas!!
    has any customers fallen for you? more than client WL relationship
    how did you handle it?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Hi Christmas and/or Babycat,

Hope this hasn't been asked before:

Have you every refused to service a punter? What was the reason(s)?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    1. Missionary cum
    2. Doggy cum
    3. Cum in mouth

Are 3 major cum positions
    hj cum, self hj while I'm licking their nips cum, shower cum etc etc still exist too.. but again majority of guys cum in those 3 ways.
    mmm my favourite cum position CG

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    the guy who sees me way too many times, I said nooooo moreeeeee because I got bored.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    QUESTION FOR Christmas!!
    has any customers fallen for you? more than client WL relationship
    how did you handle it?
    had 4 client Boyfriend and there was no happy ending so far

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think you misunderstood me !

Horses for courses, if the girls have some A/B Cups , there are things I won't do to them ! On the other hand, if she has D , DD , E Cups or bigger - there will be things I most definitely would love to do to her - very gentle and nicely of course, that's all .
    relax uncle, just made some pun since someone sent me that meme

Banned
    Ahhh sorry my English is far from perfect..
    so yeah guys cum in few different way

1. Missionary cum
    2. Doggy cum
    3. Cum in mouth

Are 3 major cum positions
    hj cum, self hj while I'm licking their nips cum, shower cum etc etc still exist too.. but again majority of guys cum in those 3 ways.

Btw, where's babycat

I don't have favourite fighter since I don't enjoy watching ufc etc but I learn a lot from Kit dale's dvd ❤️
    Kurt osiander's youtube channel also is one of the best for me..

Didn't really have chance to have sex with girl because.. just not interested.. personal preference.

Small willy guy was Taiwanese. He said all the boys in his generation tend to have small willy because their mum drank fruit juice when they were pregnant and that Juice included some kinda toxins that affect to their baby's penis ;;;; believe or not ㅋㅋㅋ

Yeah I've read that ethereum bubble pop!
    Why pm2 asked to ban himself again lol where's babycat
    Chelsea, Spanish cum sister ? Spanish cum !!

And while pounding, I think lots of guy would cum with girl on top too! Swing big tits in your face and girl riding you cowgirl and in control, very hard to hold back , right ??

And yeah, where is Babycat ? Exam time ?
    I'm here. Just a break and because I couldn't access forum for a while,
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    What do they girls do at the shop when not seeing a customer? Do they do a few odd jobs around the shop or just free to do whatever like playing on phone and just chatting with the other girls i'm guessing.
    Chatting, sleeping, studying, reading, dancing, playing pool (at KC they have rooms and pool tables for those kinds of activities), etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    Foreplay

Babycat and Christmas,

What is your favourite foreplay act..:

1. To be done to you
    2. That you do
    Two situations
    With clients: What I do, so I can control them, and avoid their naughtiness
    With ideal partner: of course both kinds of foreplay as I want to enjoy the time we're together.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Hi Christmas and/or Babycat,

Hope this hasn't been asked before:

Of course yes, as I'm not cup of tea for everyone. That's good to have a clear point rather than telling me in the last minute that they don't like me.
    Reasons: not their cup of tea, or not their regular mls.
    Quote Originally Posted by croney View Post
    With the very small Willy what nationality was that person ?
    You can search for the penis ranking, but I think the rank of Persian and Italian might not accurate, or maybe it's just my lack of experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have ether of you girls ever had a disgruntled wife come to your shop to question you or any other girls or caused any trouble ?
    And are you sick of being asked questions ?

Banned
    Not at all!

and answer for your questions is,
    when I worked @M8, there was a girl who was getting grabbed her hair in busy restaurant because she was with her client boyfriend, and the wifey(or gf) found it so she punch on her face ㅋㅋㅋ
    she couldn't work for a while because of bruise on her face.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Christmas - What attracted you to your ex-client boyfriends? Why do other girls date clients?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daveo123 View Post
    Christmas - What attracted you to your ex-client boyfriends? Why do other girls date clients?
    I think most of us date client because we are only human LOL what kind of question is this!!!
    I liked my previous ex because he was my dream guy ㅠㅠㅋ the others, I was maybe lonely, bored, they were there at right time, good enough to me, so...

But i am sure WL or ML fall in love more easily than normal ladies because they are more vulnerable, insecure, often misunderstand what's l❤️Ve

I think most of us date client because we are only human LOL what kind of question is this!!!
    I liked my previous ex because he was my dream guy ㅠㅠㅋ the others, I was maybe lonely, bored, they were there at right time, good enough to me, so...

But i am sure WL or ML fall in love more easily than normal ladies because they are more vulnerable, insecure, often misunderstand what's l❤️Ve

I suppose the differences is the instant intimacy!

When you meet and date someone in the real world - at work or within your social circle, it takes a lot courtshiping, times and efforts and uncertainty before that holding hands, first kiss, close body contacts , hugging, caressing and eventually may be sex.

In the case of a WL with her client , you are both naked in the first 3 min and if he is your type, age range, confident and got the look, has a hot body, makes your relaxed and knows his way around a woman's body what's there Not to like ! And if the WL actually enjoy the sexual intimacy then most of the barriers are down and that's easy match making !

Of course, Jerry definitely would never fall for a dirty old man who is too lazy in bed ........ haha

So imho that's totally normal and ok for a WL or ML to date a client, but unfortunately, fairy tales are usually few and far between - good luck to all you love birds !

There is only one rule though, whatever you do, NEVER date a married man !

Cheers

Ps. And if you are the married man, just cum and go !

Banned
    yeah well said, wish married man never punt but I know that's impossible so... fuck and go

Banned
    I suppose the differences is the instant intimacy!

When you meet and date someone in the real world - at work or within your social circle, it takes a lot courtshiping, times and efforts and uncertainty before that holding hands, first kiss, close body contacts , hugging, caressing and eventually may be sex.

In the case of a WL with her client , you are both naked in the first 3 min and if he is your type, age range, confident and got the look, has a hot body, makes your relaxed and knows his way around a woman's body what's there Not to like ! And if the WL actually enjoy the sexual intimacy then most of the barriers are down and that's easy match making !

Of course, Jerry definitely would never fall for a dirty old man who is too lazy in bed ........ haha

So imho that's totally normal and ok for a WL or ML to date a client, but unfortunately, fairy tales are usually few and far between - good luck to all you love birds !

There is only one rule though, whatever you do, NEVER date a married man !

Cheers

Well AL we are on the same page this time . You such a sexy beast AL !! Yeah i have dated
    a few married men who really were closet Shemales. I mean they always promise to leave
    their wife's and told me they leave their wife's for me but were only using me .
    I mean in the end i told them you can't have you cake and eat it too. In the end most had
    a young family and their families and society would never accept them . I know many
    Shemales who out of hurt told their spouse and obvious divorce but i could never do that
    to them and break up a young family no matter how much i was hurt.
    To Christmas women have nothing on Shemales in regard to vanity. I mean i use to spend
    a fortune on cosmetic's and a lot of time at the gym and have had botox , lip suction and
    now my face half resembles the joker. So don't worry you will one day find a partner who
    hopefully have no inhibitions and take you as you are .

Bro (or Sis) BTK shaking up the forum love it!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    <trollspeak>
    ok enough of this crap from the poet troll:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1128620

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    ok enough of this crap from the poet troll:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1128620
    I was waiting for it from you. Hahaha! 😆😆😆

Banned
    CL and AL have shown me that people are not willing to change there thinking.
    You both have your head in the sand .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    CL and AL have shown me that people are not willing to change there thinking.
    You both have your head in the sand .
    Whattttt are you shemale? That's very interesting
    Now this forum has a former WL, current ML, punters and Shemale

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Do you prefer rough sex or loving? I understand if you like both, but which do you like more? Turns you on more?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast