Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Christmas and Babycat

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks Baby,

Can I have a $40 massage only with you tomorrow ?
    For sure, Uncle. You're welcome. Hope you don't mind if I can sit on your back so your body can warm my bum up

Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    Haha u guys are funny. It's like a thread just to ask the girls questions but not actually about getting answers? Haha u guys spam them with so many questions such they don't have the chance to respond hahaha
    lol its true

My question to Christmas, Babycat and Starfire how many languages do you speak, I'm curious if you picked up additional ones due to work.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    lol its true

My question to Christmas, Babycat and Starfire how many languages do you speak, I'm curious if you picked up additional ones due to work.
    I suggest Baby shouldn't answer this question , too personal !!

Banned
    lol its true

Two. English and my mother language. I wish I could speak Spainish as it's a sexy language and I love Spainish songs, Persian language for own reason and French so if I have chance to visit France, I could understand what locals tell me. When I worked at KC, I had chance to learn some different languages but I don't want to disturb them so just got few words only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    How many girls has one customer booked and had in the room all together ?
    I recalled one night when I worked at KC, one guy booked for all five girls available at that time. It was good for them but hard for 6 of them sat in the spa tub, I reckon.
    Do many of the girls manage to maintain long term relationships ie boyfriends or husbands whilst they are working
    Yes, I see lots of my colleagues try to keep their secrets of jobs as they have bfs or husbands. They tell their partners that they have jobs in restaurants or coffee shops, etc and they use two different phones. My friend and I use a red code like "yep" or "sos" to make sure that our talks are safe.

Banned
    Do many of the girls manage to maintain long term relationships ie boyfriends or husbands whilst they are working
    yes
    if you are a WL for a long time, how does it affect your views on sex with your partner. Can you ever settle for normal sex after everything that you have seen ?
    Didn't you ask same question @ my blog
    Is it normal for WL's to have orgasms on a regular basis with clients ?
    I don't know about others but for me No
    Do the girls prefer to see regulars or new customers ?
    I did not prefer regulars. I preferred New.
    Are the girls in the shops very competitive with one another
    Yes. there always are bully, victim, neutral, etc
    How many girls has one customer booked and had in the room all together ?
    brothel 2girls vs 1customer? in massage parlour party room, 4customers vs 4girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    how did you girls get into the industry? Were you introduced to it by friends or did you see an ad?
    was going to write about this later on my blog.. long story short : advertisement
    First customer tales?
    I don't remember about Midas first customer experience. I was fully trained and nothing was so special? or I forgot already
    When I just started work @5stars, the guy, who seemed like super regular there, was convinced.. I advertised as **NEW TO INDURSTRY ?** so He ran to see me. (I guess)
    I don't think he liked me so much because every time he asked me to do something and I was like "ahhh... really? should I?" or "ah..... I don't want it but fuck yeah I'll do it" or "ah.. can you not..." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was room...1 I guess?? the circle bed! OMG my sharp memory!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
    Could you please name your favourite forum member.
    x11, cmk76, Maximpact, Wachumba, jetsillywilly, superdry85
    because they bought me a food (sorry if i didn't mention your nickname even though you got me a food ㅋㅋㅋ i forget easily...you can tell now)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    If you could have sex with one person (alive or dead) throughout the entire course of human history, who would it be and why?
    give me some time... never thought about this question. I.. I need some time to think about it. I've been thinking a while now and can't think of anyone..
    how many languages do you speak, I'm curious if you picked up additional ones due to work.
    ehh.. Korean fluently English Ok Canto little bit Jap little bit Mando a bit Viet a bit
    a bit means : can say "hi, bye, thank you, fuck you"
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-05-2017 at 11:40 PM. Reason: punterman's question... LAME, give me some more like shootermcgavin's Q

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eyo1032 View Post
    First customer tales?
    My first customer is Dave, I recalled. It was a long Thursday night and he and his friend came together and booked a Spainish girl and me. We came for spa party and I was a robot, lol, kept copying what my colleague did except dfk. He was a bit drunk and it was his first time there too so no complaint about my inexperienced. Lucky me as I was nervous and not know what I should do. First hj ever too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    yes

Didn't you ask same question @ my blog

I don't know about others but for me No

I did not prefer regulars. I preferred New.

Yes. there always are bully, victim, neutral, etc

brothel 2girls vs 1customer? in massage parlour party room, 4customers vs 4girls.

was going to write about this later on my blog.. long story short : advertisement

I don't remember about Midas first customer experience. I was fully trained and nothing was so special? or I forgot already
    When I just started work @5stars, the guy, who seemed like super regular there, was convinced.. I advertised as **NEW TO INDURSTRY ?** so He ran to see me. (I guess)
    I don't think he liked me so much because every time he asked me to do something and I was like "ahhh... really? should I?" or "ah..... I don't want it but fuck yeah I'll do it" or "ah.. can you not..." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was room...1 I guess?? the circle bed! OMG my sharp memory!

x11, cmk76, Maximpact, Wachumba, jetsillywilly, superdry85
    because they bought me a food (sorry if i didn't mention your nickname even though you got me a food ㅋㅋㅋ i forget easily...you can tell now)

give me some time... never thought about this question. I.. I need some time to think about it. I've been thinking a while now and can't think of anyone..

ehh.. Korean fluently English Ok Canto little bit Jap little bit Mando a bit Viet a bit
    a bit means : can say "hi, bye, thank you, fuck you"

I think I was more than food before (sigh!).

Now I love to share food with you.

Banned
    Punterman intends to make this thread dedicated just for questions for our two ladies.

The other threads are more of a discussion thread.

I have a question, how did you girls get into the industry? Were you introduced to it by friends or did you see an ad?
    I've told how I got into this industry to some of my clients so they might recognise me. Better to skip it, . Advertising caught my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Babycat and Christmas: If you could have sex with one person (alive or dead) throughout the entire course of human history, who would it be and why?
    My man, as I want to have sex and good sex with my man only. But just think about Keanu Reeves as I like his characters. A simple and genuine, I think.

Also just FYI, but you can't both say Punterman.

Banned
    To Both girls : what is your general view with married men as your client? Is it a feeling of pity for them or do you see them as losers or cheaters. Or just no feeling?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have a question. What do you think about circumcised and uncircumcised cocks? Any preference and why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the stories Christmas and Babycat! Keep them coming.

Fuck it. I will join in on this.

Ladies, do you have a signature move?Something your clients always liked you doing or something you did that got your client over the line?

Banned
    You guys are not asking the penultimate question:

Between guys of different races, is there some discrepancies between penis length, shape, smell, girth, etc.? And which (if at all) of these things actually matter in terms of having a good session?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2 View Post
    To Both girls : what is your general view with married men as your client? Is it a feeling of pity for them or do you see them as losers or cheaters. Or just no feeling?
    I think I'm not on their shoes so I can't if they do right ir wrong even though it's obviously that they're cheating. I hate cheating but I believe everything has a reason to be happened. They might enjoy cheating so much as it's in their blood or they might be struggling with their relationships. At KC I met few men come there there seeking for companion but not sex. They're simply enjoying talking with a stranger while wearing rings. In RNT barely see that kinds of men. They close their eyes but not touch, or touch us but not want to come, or no need us touching them. I have no right to judge what they do. They're living their lives and I have my own lives. But after all, I hope they have good solutions for their relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I have a question. What do you think about circumcised and uncircumcised cocks? Any preference and why?
    My preference is circumcised as I like to see the head. Feel it's very sexy for watching. A cherry-shape for the head is my liking

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post

My preference is circumcised as I like to see the head. Feel it's very sexy for watching. A cherry-shape for the head is my liking
    I'm pretty sure Cherry likes my cherry too !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2 View Post
    what is your general view with married men as your client? Is it a feeling of pity for them or do you see them as losers or cheaters. Or just no feeling?
    no feeling? I don't even ask if they got already married or have girl friend/partner ㅋㅋㅋ

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    do you have a signature move? Something your clients always liked you doing or something you did that got your client over the line?
    I talk way too much. and I'm funny. dyson blow job was bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Between guys of different races, is there some discrepancies between penis length, shape, smell, girth, etc.? And which (if at all) of these things actually matter in terms of having a good session?
    In general
    Thai, rock hard penis so we call it 돌꼬추 literally means rock dickㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    Malay, Indo Huge Huge Huge! it's funny they are same Asian as Korean, Chinese, Japanese but BIG DICK in general.
    Aussie, Sadly.. we call it 물렁꼬추 which means soft dick ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's definitely bigger than Asian's but it's not as hard as Asian's.
    Personally, I consider Hardness/Thickness more than Length. I think Hardness is the most important... for me. soft dick meh, long skinny dick.... the worst. it pokes, so it hurts.
    we call it 실자지 which means tread dick... It's the least popular dick ever in our human history.

Quote Originally Posted by goldfishman View Post

prefer circumcised one because this certain part of dick gives great feeling when we ❤️❤️❤️

can anyone please help me to explain this????? can't explain properly in English so I drew instead.

no feeling? I don't even ask if they got already married or have girl friend/partner ㅋㅋㅋ

In general
    Malay, Indo Huge Huge Huge! it's funny they are same Asian as Korean, Chinese, Japanese but BIG DICK in general.
    Aussie, Sadly.. we call it 물렁꼬추 which means soft dick ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's definitely bigger than Asian's but it's not as hard as Asian's.
    Personally, I consider Hardness/Thickness more than Length. I think Hardness is the most important... for me. soft dick meh, long skinny dick.... the worst. it pokes, so it hurts.
    we call it 실자지 which means tread dick... It's the least popular dick ever in our human history.

prefer circumcised one because this certain part of dick gives great feeling when we ❤️❤️❤️

can anyone please help me to explain this????? can't explain properly in English so I drew instead.
    Absolute Gold Jerry !!

Banned

In general

Really this women is gold.

I now feel really confident about myself... Christmas is doing me wonders, what a therapist.

Haha great reply,

Learnt something new today about Thai dicks, the more you know.

Banned
    Lol funny diagram. So basically you prefer the penis to have some sort of... Lip so it grinds the inside of the vagina?

Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast