Thread: Nila, Vanila coming to 42 today~ (pictures and reviews)

Nila, Vanila coming to 42 today~ (pictures and reviews)

Quote Originally Posted by rodran005 View Post
    Saw a new lady advertised, Nila, and her photos looked good
    160 again for an hour, I was told she does Standard service
    Papasan greets me, and takes me to the first room on the right, which feels like someones bedroom, with the simple decor
    Shower to the left, fireplace on the wall facing the door, and large king bed on the other side. Comfy feeling

For some reason Nila is already in the room, I think she was resting
    Pop into the shower, and within a few seconds Nila has walked into the shower too. Pretty good
    She only speaks a little English, and for a time there I wasnt sure what was happening. Turns out she wanted a quick shower first, then let me have my shower
    As things went, I ended up showering her quickly, then she showered me. Not a long time in there, but I enjoyed the misunderstanding

Pretty face, cute smile, tall, about 5'7, lovely lips, slim body. Very pretty lady
    The photos are accurate. She is size 6, with long hair, a curvy waist, size C boobs, enhanced but looks and feel natural
    I dont remember any tattoos. And she was dressed in the nicest nightwear I have seen for a while, black and green trim, elegant and sexy

I towel off and get dried, and relax on the bed. Like my last session at this place, this was hour was a lot of fun.
    Nila was an original, she gives a great massage, putting her hands together and really pushing smoothly and down
    She then had another grip with her hands, and pushed my lower back and hips. This is a good massage
    Standard is light kissing, no daty, and covered blow job. Lower cost, with a babe.

Talking to her, she only has a little English, she was from a inland province of China
    I was fortunate, with good chemistry, and good service
    She smiles when she meets me, sparkle in her eye, and her favourite phrase is "honeyeee ..." the way a girlfriend teases you
    So I started with lying on my tummy, and the good massage
    Nila looked 23-24 to me. Popped on the con-dom, and she goes to work on me. Im already turned on, and before long I ask to go to lovemaking
    Nila was one horny lady, and she let me enjoy mish, side position and doggy in front of mirror, all the time holding each other close, and flirting

There were a number of nice aspects to this session - she is just as attractive as Baby, but taller. She was cute in her flirting, and was kind throughout
    She had a good shower manner, not shy to share the shower. Nila moaned naturally, not exagerrate.
    Another definitely worth-while lady if you are into midtier shops. Nice lady
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Banned
    yoooohooooooooo

She's on the way.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au