Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Fap

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OK so now for the $64,000 question!

I'm trying No Fap for at least a month after being intrigued by the whole thing.

It's the middle of the night. Too late to go punting. Too late for a booty call.

I feel like Fapping.

How the hell am I supposed to control myself?? What do I do to get my mind off it?

Help!

Any advice from those who have gone through No Fap would be appreciated!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You just don't do it. The end.

The self control is a large part of it. You're a big boy, we don't need to hold your hand

Willpower

That's it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by James_jones View Post
    You just don't do it. The end.

The self control is a large part of it. You're a big boy, we don't need to hold your hand
    I dunno, I reckon he'd like that. Asking blokes to chat when he has a hard on in the middle of the night, desperately trying to meet up with blokes to "make friends" in another thread.....

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post

I'm trying No Fap for at least a month after being intrigued by the whole thing.

It's the middle of the night. Too late to go punting. Too late for a booty call.

I feel like Fapping.

How the hell am I supposed to control myself?? What do I do to get my mind off it?

Help!

Hit the boxing bag, go for a run or hit the gym.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post

I feel like Fapping.

Help!

Doesn't matter if its 4pm or 4am, just fap. Not like you have something better to do. You are like Kramer from Seinfeld.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Dear Christmas and Babycat, can we have your personal views on this subject? Thanks.
    Dont ask me this I anyway think about it all the time. because of my job, because of my blog etc
    if someone can read my mind, that person would think I'm like Nympho.

When I don't think about sex, I'd think about food.. if it's not food.. then hot guys.. "GUYS" is in "SEX" category? then I'm fucked LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    Doesn't matter if its 4pm or 4am, just fap. Not like you have something better to do. You are like Kramer from Seinfeld.
    I think he is faping when he is posting his shit talk on here, typing with one hand only.

Just don't get sprung by your mum otherwise she will change the wifi password and you will have to disappear for a few months again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    I think he is faping when he is posting his shit talk on here, typing with one hand only.

Just don't get sprung by your mum otherwise she will change the wifi password and you will have to disappear for a few months again.
    Just ignore feminists. They have changed all men into 97 lb weaklings who fell in love with
    anybody who shows them a ounce of attention.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some highly sexed guys on here and thats cool.
    For me, imho playing with yourself is a throwback to your teenage years when you werent able to find a sex partner.
    Its a bit like drinking. You have an issue if you do it regularly on your own
    Imho Id rather go without than do it alone. Making love is much preferable - with a woman and not your hand
    If you are alone and cant find company, then its time to learn people skills.
    But again if you are highly sexed, go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Dont ask me this I anyway think about it all the time. because of my job, because of my blog etc

When I don't think about sex, I'd think about food.. if it's not food.. then hot guys.. "GUYS" is in "SEX" category? then I'm fucked LOL
    Your top sex tips Christmas?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Your top sex tips Christmas?
    My top sex tip? Means when i'm on top? Or top(no.1) tip

When i'm on top : I grind than pound. Lol
    No.1 sex tip : do it without condom with your gf (wifey)

When i'm on top : I grind than pound. Lol
    Top number one tips!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    Yes, we should have a competition lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Thanks Christmas but your response just makes me want to fap more!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by androc View Post
    Some highly sexed guys on here and thats cool.
    For me, imho playing with yourself is a throwback to your teenage years when you werent able to find a sex partner.
    Its a bit like drinking. You have an issue if you do it regularly on your own
    Imho Id rather go without than do it alone. Making love is much preferable - with a woman and not your hand
    If you are alone and cant find company, then its time to learn people skills.
    But again if you are highly sexed, go for it
    Masturbation is good for your health (and your wallet!) I had a similar outlook as yourself once upon a time, like over 10 years ago at least. But now I can't really say there is any value to applying rules to your sex life that you have to abide by stringently. Do what or whoever you like. If that changes in the future then let it happen and don't get pissed at yourself because you fapped 4 times in one day when you had recently sworn off it for the rest of the year or whatever. Sometimes I need to do it just to stop myself from going crazy after I have had some of the best sex of my life with the hottest girl I ever seen( at the time). i am so turned on by the way she fucked me I need to relive the experience many times over and over during the next few days, and if it's a fantasy about sex that I recently had with a smoking hot babe then I guarantee my orgasm will be better than the one I have that costs me $150 - $300. Because hey, nobody knows how to get me off like I do.
    I have often wondered if there are any girls out there who might be as horny as someone like myself and need to service themselves just to preserve their sanity. So thanks for the input Christmas, it's nice to know that Christmas doesn't come only once year I know there are plenty of horny girls out there (looking for them would be my full-time job if it generated income) but they never admit to how often they masturbate or the fact that they are literally a nympho by definition. So again, your comment is refreshing to read and feel free to tell us more.. I'm on holidays I am happy to listen to gorgeous girls talk like that. All. Day. Long.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Totally. If am not looking for sex I am thinking about what to eat next. If I have just finished having sex the first thing I want (after a ciggarette) is a hot meal. Then more sex, because food usually makes my mood improve so much that I get extra horny as opposed to just horny which is what males are 24/7. Anyone guy who says they aren't has something wrong with them or full of shit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

That explains GFE and why so many punters enjoy bbfs !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys,

I was thinking of having a No Fap contest Ala Sienfeld!

It would be hilarious !

Let me know if anyone's interested?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I haven't fapped for over a month now. I feel like a highly pressurised fire hydrant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12