Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Illawarra/Wollongong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Punter jimmy, do you remember the massage ladies name at AAA?

Senior Member(無間使者)

I do remember she had a tiny. Tight little pussy. Let FIV

Nah mate. I never get names.
    It's all about me... Older bird. Paid $40 for the half. $50 for extras. Was a while ago. At the old house.
    Last edited by Punter_jimmy; 07-09-2023 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Extra info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always get names Jimmy. It's easier to review , recommend or for others to check out when you do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok men... after report...
    After not being able to get in elsewhere I ended up at BL Unanderra. I think it was lantana preciously. Greeted by 50ish ML. Not particularly attractive. $60. 45min pt1. Outstanding. Plenty of teasing. Brushing my balls and asshole. Nice warm oil. Turned over. She notices my fat and says.. what about this? Only offered topless hj. $50. She ended up dropping pants too. No FIV. Rubbed tits all over my cock. Nice firm bs . Stroked balls. Fingered my ass. Shot a massive load almost got myself in the face. Asked for bbbj. She said no. Ask other girls. Not a bad session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I messaged the add on locanto today and they said Blue Lotus is now at Unanderra as well as Fairy Meadow. I said i have been to fairy meadow a few times and if the girls at unanderra offer the same extra services as fairy meadow and they said yes. I think it would be the same as fairy meadow, depends on the girl you get and what she will offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    relatively new to punting, but as what I've read and heard. Sydney is the key!

i know this is just out of the fringe of the illawarra region. given i'm from wollongong and this is probably one of the closer locations to wollongong when heading to sydney, i thought i would share

Grey St in Sutherland
    walked in with a mate the other night to see what danger we could get ourselves into. walk up the stairs and were led into rooms by different MLs - didn't get to choose which one, we were sort of shoved in and our fait was chosen for us. if i remember correctly, it was $80 for the hour and $60 extra for fs which was an offer too good to refuse.

part 1
    relatively ok. i asked for hard, got medium at best. wasnt going to complain as i walked in an hour before closing
    conversation - non existent

part 2
    literally felt like she was trying to start an old 2-stroke lawn mower. was about to send out a search party for the head of my johnson
    i genuinely think she was just trying to finish me off in a hj. i asked her for the fs part, she layed down on the work bench, i went to work.
    couldn't visualise success, so i asked if i could lay back down and she could just continue with the hj
    she finished me off with what i could only describe as anger

place was a bit nasty. i went to the bathroom to my cock and hands. toilet is in the same room and it smelt like someone just dropped brown town off in there. mould on the ceiling, piss on the floor. the stench of piss and shit made me dry reach.

totally wouldnt go back. only decided to go in there with a mate because he said he'd never been in there before and i honestly couldnt remember when was the last time i went in there. wipe that place like a dirty ass and go to another joint in sutherland if you are looking to venture up that way
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not Illawarra.. but has anyone been to the shop on the highway at Sylvania?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Ok men... after report...
    After not being able to get in elsewhere I ended up at BL Unanderra. I think it was lantana preciously. Greeted by 50ish ML. Not particularly attractive. $60. 45min pt1. Outstanding. Plenty of teasing. Brushing my balls and asshole. Nice warm oil. Turned over. She notices my fat and says.. what about this? Only offered topless hj. $50. She ended up dropping pants too. No FIV. Rubbed tits all over my cock. Nice firm bs . Stroked balls. Fingered my ass. Shot a massive load almost got myself in the face. Asked for bbbj. She said no. Ask other girls. Not a bad session.
    I thought I'd try this place out after your AR, PunterJimmy.

I got the usual 'you been here before' questions

I was allocated Elly - a BBW Thai ML, late 20s/early 30s. Massage was pretty rough, and very repetitive.

I asked about extras along the way: $50 topless and $100 fully nude with B2B if I wanted it. We started with the $50 version, and I asked about DATY. She was insistent that I would need to take the $100 option to do this.

As I'd just strolled the 100m from Unanderra Pub, 1 drink in, I handed over the extra 50. (No drinks for me next time!). I enjoyed the DATY in 69 position, but didn't particularly enjoy her very rushed HJ.

I won't be back for Elly anytime soon, but I may give some of the other ladies a try. After all, that's punting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfman88 View Post
    i know this is just out of the fringe of the illawarra region. given i'm from wollongong and this is probably one of the closer locations to wollongong when heading to sydney, i thought i would share

Grey St in Sutherland
    walked in with a mate the other night to see what danger we could get ourselves into. walk up the stairs and were led into rooms by different MLs - didn't get to choose which one, we were sort of shoved in and our fait was chosen for us. if i remember correctly, it was $80 for the hour and $60 extra for fs which was an offer too good to refuse.

part 1
    relatively ok. i asked for hard, got medium at best. wasnt going to complain as i walked in an hour before closing
    conversation - non existent

part 2
    literally felt like she was trying to start an old 2-stroke lawn mower. was about to send out a search party for the head of my johnson
    i genuinely think she was just trying to finish me off in a hj. i asked her for the fs part, she layed down on the work bench, i went to work.
    couldn't visualise success, so i asked if i could lay back down and she could just continue with the hj
    she finished me off with what i could only describe as anger

place was a bit nasty. i went to the bathroom to my cock and hands. toilet is in the same room and it smelt like someone just dropped brown town off in there. mould on the ceiling, piss on the floor. the stench of piss and shit made me dry reach.

totally wouldnt go back. only decided to go in there with a mate because he said he'd never been in there before and i honestly couldnt remember when was the last time i went in there. wipe that place like a dirty ass and go to another joint in sutherland if you are looking to venture up that way
    Holy shit, thanks for the heads up. I wandered past there on a stinking fucking hot Saturday recently & was considering going in because I was horny AF. Some instinct made me pass it up & take up another option instead. Saved me bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a shame bro.. better punt next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a hankering for some big titties. Any recommendations. Not common amongst Thai girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quick AR gents.
    SJ Thai. Port Kembla.

$60 for half hour massage.
    Bloody great massage. One of the best. But pricey.

At the end she tapped on my cock... which she'd grabbed a few times and said ..What about your friend.. $50 for a clothed HJ. I didn't go for it. Seemed too much after pricey massage. She doesn't offer anything more.

Middle aged larger lady. Not particularly attractive. Had her tits in display under lacey top. Great massage but expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Holy shit, thanks for the heads up. I wandered past there on a stinking fucking hot Saturday recently & was considering going in because I was horny AF. Some instinct made me pass it up & take up another option instead. Saved me bro.
    if you are desperate and keen on a bargain for full service, wear a blind fold and think of carmen electra in the mid 90's and you'll be fine
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quick AR...

Upper Crown Wollongong - Fifi - She's in her 40s with a fantastic set of bolt-ons, if that's your thing.
    $50 for massage $50 for topless HE.

30min session, really good start and really good massage.
    After about 10min she disrobed and started rubbing those great tits over my back. Happy to have her ass grabbed when standing at the front of the table.
    5min later, flip and pt2 began. Excellent technique - Wasn't just trying to get it done asap. She took her time.
    After finishing and cleanup, had about 5min left for a head massage.

Told me to book 45min or 1hr next time so we can have more fun.

WIR - Yes. Without question.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfoz View Post
    Quick AR...

Upper Crown Wollongong - Fifi - She's in her 40s with a fantastic set of bolt-ons, if that's your thing.

After about 10min she disrobed and started rubbing those great tits over my back. Happy to have her ass grabbed when standing at the front of the table.
    5min later, flip and pt2 began. Excellent technique - Wasn't just trying to get it done asap. She took her time.

Thank you for the AR mate. Yes I agree nice set of tits. I have had her in the past. Saw her today as I booked another ML Man she was attractive and I think I should see her again!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfoz View Post
    Quick AR...

Great AR.. thanks for the info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone been to the new Dapto Shop yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK gents, I'm working down in Flinders/Shellharbour for the next 12 weeks.

Any RNT venues that need intel? I'm prepared to take one for the team and report back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    OK gents, I'm working down in Flinders/Shellharbour for the next 12 weeks.

Any RNT venues that need intel? I'm prepared to take one for the team and report back.
    Try out the new RNT in Dapto. Across the road from Aldi. I don't think anyone has checked it out yet.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast