Thread: Bexley Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bexley Massage

Has anyone been here recently. Added them on weechat, seems promising, but looking to see if is as good as it seems. It is a bit further out of the way compared to my normal stomping grounds (but not too far)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If your referring to 39 Albyn, yes. A couple of months ago I paid for mid range FS package but God bless the young Chinese lady, there was DFK and CIM that's supposedly only included with the Diamond (or Dragon, I can't remember) service. Her massage was half decent but her English was very basic. Neat little body and cute face, no tatts and a light, unshaven bush. As for the premises, I went upstairs, the room was shabby and my towel was as threadbare as I've ever seen. Cleanliness was barely passable but wear and tear make it look pretty seedy. If you can look past the tired state of the building its ok. I'd probably go back.

I find it too dodge for what it is, Baby seems to be the fave due to her dedication of providing a good service. All in all it is reasonably priced and it seems they´ve stepped it up a notch recently with their line-up so if I was still around the neighborhood I might give them another go, but as mentioned, the state of the place is just a bit of turn-off for me personally so definitely wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Use to frequent this place back in 2020. Won't go back again. Last chick I saw there, was really young maybe 18 - 20 but had the worst pussy smell it was off putting. Smelt like I was at Sydney Fish market. Stayed in cowgirl then blew, had a shower and left. Won't be going back and haven't since 2020. The showers are really small and parking is shit. Better off going somewhere else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not to mention the price suddenly sky-rocketed from $110 to $150-200 and higher just by quoting diamond packages when you're really not and can do better down the road.
    Was a regular 3-5 years ago until they put another manager on shift and got very greedy....

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Use to frequent this place back in 2020. Won't go back again. Last chick I saw there, was really young maybe 18 - 20 but had the worst pussy smell it was off putting. Smelt like I was at Sydney Fish market. Stayed in cowgirl then blew, had a shower and left. Won't be going back and haven't since 2020. The showers are really small and parking is shit. Better off going somewhere else.