Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Illawarra/Wollongong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Try out the new RNT in Dapto. Across the road from Aldi. I don't think anyone has checked it out yet.
    Done, I'll pay them a visit shortly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Great mate. Someone did a review on another post. Sounds like it's worth while

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great let us know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok Finally got there...
    AR New Dapto Thai Massage

Firstly don't go unless you have iron will or happy to drop a heap of cash.

30 Min Massage $50
    Nude HJ with only touching tits. $80. ... however. The girls are HOT !!🔥

I saw Lisa (I think that's what she said). 26 YO. Perfect body. Slim. B cup titles but firm. Nothing out of place on this girl. Cute face too.

She stared out at $100 for nude HJ. I got her to $80. I know way overs ... bit did I mention she was hot. I couldn't help myself.

HJ was amazing. Slow. Lots of ball tickling. Tender. Unrushed. One of the best I've had.

Massage itself was prob only a 6/10. A bit soft

The place itself was nice and clean. Overall a nice experience. But expensive in my opinion.

Banned
    Quite a few options popping up at the Gong

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There seems to be a few more lately. Just a hard question as the ‘usual lady’ gives what you expect.
    Never hurts to try I spose.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Albion Park

Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Haka
    No theres no RNT places in Shellharbour, DJ thai at Albion Park Rail is the go to, theres one in oak flats lavendar which is equal to DJ. Thats it but they will be all you need. Different girls most days so enjoy, shpuld take a couple of months to see em all.
    I'm new on here: Chinese Massage place in Albion Park, owner is female and same for her partner, does only Hj, other girls do the same as DJ. rated for me 3/10. prices are ok

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey keebab just wondering if you got to Dapto yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any full service?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Detective work

Quote Originally Posted by Punter_jimmy View Post
    Hey keebab just wondering if you got to Dapto yet?
    Mate I haven't. My apologies!

I've got some time tomorrow arvo and was tossing up between Dapto and the Oak's Angel FS joint on Industrial Road.

I'll bite the bullet tomorrow when I'm toey after a workout.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate I haven't. My apologies!

I've got some time tomorrow arvo and was tossing up between Dapto and the Oak's Angel FS joint on Industrial Road.

I'll bite the bullet tomorrow when I'm toey after a workout.
    No dramas. Just wondering. I went a while back. Haven't seen many other ARs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Dapto Absolute Thai Massage

Quote Originally Posted by stormeewp View Post
    Working through my 50 posts... had some great experiences in many shops across wollongong.. and some not so great. Even got to massage the young lady at one place after she was finished with me lol.
    I been to the place in Dapto a few times and the blonde Thai woman allowed me to do a reverse on her. You could say she go a HE it was after the second visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll check out the Dapto place when I’m back but are the girls sub 40s?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop across the road from Aldi on the princes highway, dapto called Green day thai massage, the girls are definately under 40.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That Fairy Meadow shop is just so exposed. They need a rear entrance. They’d get so much more business!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfoz View Post
    That Fairy Meadow shop is just so exposed. They need a rear entrance. They’d get so much more business!
    The one a few doors down from The Cheesecake Shop? They have a back door. Call before you arrive & ask if you can use it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    The one a few doors down from The Cheesecake Shop? They have a back door. Call before you arrive & ask if you can use it
    This is excellent intel. Thank you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Great intell mate. Years ago when it was lavender they did allow use of back Door. It's a shit location. Very public

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    went to GD in dapto, across from the aldi, been twice, not the most amount of girls, but definitely on the younger end, early 30's at the most from my experience.
    its definitely a bit pricey, they try to push for b2b as their standard, never asked about fs, not interested, had a different girl each time, was $120 for b2b

both times I had a solid part 1, reasonably firm, 8/10 id say, definitely nothing too special but just pretty good
    part 2 was great both times, both very enthusiastic, both climbing all over me, both spanish, both fingering, and I assume daty but I didn't try

reasonably clean, not super nice but nothing outright bad, shower available, was a bit shitty of a shower, but still okay

overall pretty good experience, great girls, really put in the effort, and a solid massage as well, only caveat is that its a little pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for around here and a lot of places seem really low quality from where iv been.

looking for any recommendations on places with younger girls, 20's and early 30's, theres something about a hot girl massaging me then moving onto part 2 I just really like that doesn't hit as well if shes a lot older or not so hot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlistairG View Post
    looking for any recommendations on places with younger girls, 20's and early 30's, theres something about a hot girl massaging me then moving onto part 2 I just really like that doesn't hit as well if shes a lot older or not so hot.
    Same. Outside of Demi at queens / princes Thai there ain’t much out there
    Sonja was good at queens but again she’s “on holiday” and would only do as far as nhj

Demi goes full nude tbf. Cracking body just won’t let you do much else

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314