Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Illawarra/Wollongong

Junior Member(有D料到)

Illawarra/Wollongong

Hi just checking out if any great shops in Wollongong that other might venture to instead of traveling to Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    trying to figure that out too. apparently you have to post 50 times to get access to the private section. haven't found it yet tho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get your 50 posts up and there'll be heaps of information on the gong, it's starting to get some momentum.

From what I've found and heard so far, Sydney is by far the better option, but Wollongong has some hidden gems I'm trying to find

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm trying to get my 50 just more or less out of curiosity, I have been punting in gong and Sydney for years now. Not to much I haven't been across or done. The big difference is price, also service, you can find some hidden gems I agree but you'll find that Sydney is way better and I'm a gong local. It suits me from time to time to punt in the gong so if I can offer some insight and get some I'm all for it,
    Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm trying to get my 50 just more or less out of curiosity, I have been punting in gong and Sydney for years now. Not to much I haven't been across or done. The big difference is price, also service, you can find some hidden gems I agree but you'll find that Sydney is way better and I'm a gong local. It suits me from time to time to punt in the gong so if I can offer some insight and get some I'm all for it,
    Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get those 50 posts up!! Sounds like you have some good insight in both the areas!! I'm new to the punting scene in general but have a few experiences so keen to hear about some of yours too! Feel free to message me if ya have any good Intel until you get access to the Private After Reports. I'm sure we can share until then

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys,

So will the hidden section just appear under this topic or when you run a new search the hidden discussions come up there?

Regards
    Michael

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey Michael

The private section will appear underneath the Sydney After Review on the main page.

There'll be a Wollongong Thread in there. PM me if you have any issues or questions if ya like

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for confirming that

Much appreciated

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm getting close 40 post down next week I'll be over 50 post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wish I could get these posts up quicker I've got a few stories about Wollongong ones

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just post anywhere mate, ask questions, reply to comments etc... Should be quicker that way. We are all keen to hear!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fairy meadow

I went to the Fairy Meadow shop on the corner a while back. The ML didn't offer me any extra's and when she talked to me afterwards said it was because she recognised me from a legit shop she used to work. When she told me the prices for extra's at that shop I decided not to go back and test the service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Fairy Meadow shop gets such a bad rap on here that Im not even gonna try it out. Seems like theres better out there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Working through my 50 posts... had some great experiences in many shops across wollongong.. and some not so great. Even got to massage the young lady at one place after she was finished with me lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    trying to get my 50 posts in i have some great reviews for privates

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    PM mate, hopefully we can help each other

Junior Member(有D料到)

Where’s the intel budgyboy? Can you pmat least?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hopefully getting 50 posts to see the light at the end of the tunnel won’t be too bad. Had some good experiences in and around the gong but always looking for something new

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast