Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Illawarra/Wollongong

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    I'm trying to get my 50 just more or less out of curiosity, I have been punting in gong and Sydney for years now. Not to much I haven't been across or done. The big difference is price, also service, you can find some hidden gems I agree but you'll find that Sydney is way better and I'm a gong local. It suits me from time to time to punt in the gong so if I can offer some insight and get some I'm all for it,
    Cheers
    I’m looking forward to posting more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    I'm trying to get my 50 just more or less out of curiosity, I have been punting in gong and Sydney for years now. Not to much I haven't been across or done. The big difference is price, also service, you can find some hidden gems I agree but you'll find that Sydney is way better and I'm a gong local. It suits me from time to time to punt in the gong so if I can offer some insight and get some I'm all for it,
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by starky101 View Post
    Hopefully getting 50 posts to see the light at the end of the tunnel won’t be too bad. Had some good experiences in and around the gong but always looking for something new
    Trying for 50. Get a rnt fortnightly

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    While some other punters seem to have had a good experience at Sawadee, I didn't. My recommendations would be upper Crown Thai, Forya, or AAA. Haven't tried Kembla st Thai yet. Anyone else had any good experiences there?
    Thank you for the intel. Can you recommend any MLs at Forya? What services do they provide?

Senior Member(無間使者)

50 posts

I’m also working on my 50
    Posts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did 84 auburn shut down? Used to like seeing this chinese MILF there that did a great service. I wonder where she's gone to

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Over the lack of MLS here in Wollongong.
    Massage then FS sometimes HE. I have been to the 4 shops in town. But meh! I am bored any other place anyone can suggest?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Over the lack of MLS here in Wollongong.
    Massage then FS sometimes HE. I have been to the 4 shops in town. But meh! I am bored any other place anyone can suggest?
    Haha Nana was on fire today. Get back on the bike

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought 84 Auburn had closed up as well. Still see adds on secrethostess.com. Maybe they are open again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am also working on getting the 50 posts. Just over halfway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Haha Nana was on fire today. Get back on the bike
    Yes you enjoy her. At the moment the mamasan has banned me from seeing her. What the fuck?
    I might get back on the bike after a break from her.
    PM me please tell what you got.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It doesnt hurt to get off the bike for a while and try someone new. You never know, might find someone just as good or better.Like warrabong said,you can always get back on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes you enjoy her. At the moment the mamasan has banned me from seeing her. What the fuck?
    I might get back on the bike after a break from her.
    PM me please tell what you got.
    That’s hilarious. You definitely caused some drama to get a ban. Don’t worry plenty of the punters on the forum will take care of her. Still plenty more to choose from too. I was in Sutherland earlier in the week. Saw Sally at Gray St. had not seen her for quite a while but a good option

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    That’s hilarious. You definitely caused some drama to get a ban. Don’t worry plenty of the punters on the forum will take care of her. Still plenty more to choose from too. I was in Sutherland earlier in the week. Saw Sally at Gray St. had not seen her for quite a while but a good option
    That’s all good bro. I tried to see her after your previous message but she wasn’t allowed and I had to pass it by her boss. I didn’t feel like talking to the boss to ask permission. What the hell? I’m not asking anyone who I want to see. Who gives a fuck?
    I ended up seeing Cathy who was there. Nice option and lovely girl.
    I really don’t want to know what Nana did on your visit thanks.
    Not interested anymore. Thank you for the intel about Sally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Fredsal,is that the same Cathy from aaa or a different girl. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Hi Fredsal,is that the same Cathy from aaa or a different girl. Cheers
    Same one from aaa. Have you had her?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It doesnt hurt to get off the bike for a while and try someone new. You never know, might find someone just as good or better.Like warrabong said,you can always get back on.
    True don’t know if I’ll get back on Hustler2. I need to move on. I’m happy for any suggestions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True don’t know if I’ll get back on Hustler2. I need to move on. I’m happy for any suggestions.
    Personally I go to Sydney. Unfortunately it’s chalk and cheese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But I do hope Wollongong will
    Improve. Back around pre covid days you could score a hot chick. Now, it’s like winning lotto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It would be great to have some young open minded girls come to wollongong. A massage shop like 200 stanmore with twin hole massage tables would be a hit in wollongong. Maybe one of the shops in wollongong could put one in to add a bit of variety.I think they would get busier than they are now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It would be great to have some young open minded girls come to wollongong. A massage shop like 200 stanmore with twin hole massage tables would be a hit in wollongong. Maybe one of the shops in wollongong could put one in to add a bit of variety.I think they would get busier than they are now.
    That’s wishful thinking Hustler2. Keep looking and let us know. In the meantime the same old…..

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast