Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is $20 HJ still a thing these days?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Is $20 HJ still a thing these days?

Hay all,

Havnt been active for quite some time, as Ive been caught out by my now ex girlfriend.
    Long story short, once ur caught out, no matter what U do, it just doesnt fade and eventually been dumped.

Cool so just back to business after some long break. As i have moved jobs and now work in the city, this is all new territory in the Wynard and Townhall region.

But i went to Wynyard massage last month, went for a Korean milfy type probably early to mid 30s? And when it comes flip over time, i opted for my usual $20 option of just a HJ (i usually tip $30 afterwards if they arnt bad attitude), there is just a sudden change of atmosphere as if I was wasting her time of not going NHJ.

Understand they make less and all, but it is also my preference to deliberally not go NHJ, just me because i have less guilt when i "just have a HJ" with no nudity.

So this brings me to the question, are they any ladies in the Wynyard and may be townhall region, who is just as happy to do $20 HJ? Preferably under early 30s?

As much as I dont want to have a rough HJ served with crap attitudes, i dont want the ML to earn less too so trying to work out a winwin solution by avoiding these MLs who arent inclined to serve just HJ.

I had a few regulars i usually go to on the North Shore but would like to know more in the cbd region.

Thanks for any feedback or comments!

Haha ! You don't want the ML to earn less by giving her less ? Don't know how that works !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just go less whack off youself. So you can save up for nude hj and not look like a tightarsw

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I never understood $20 HJ option what's the point lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sing400;1095404

So this brings me to the question, are they any ladies in the Wynyard and may be townhall region, who is just as happy to do $20 HJ? Preferably [B
    under early 30s?[/B]

As much as I dont want to have a rough HJ served with crap attitudes, i dont want the ML to earn less too so trying to work out a winwin solution by avoiding these MLs who arent inclined to serve just HJ.

I had a few regulars i usually go to on the North Shore but would like to know more in the cbd region.

Thanks for any feedback or comments!
    So much requests, lol. A good hj, good attitude and young mls.
    I'm sure when a client just goes for a $20, every girl will cry out inside. "You ruin me". Then as her mood is down, it's not a good vibe for giving a smooth, sensual hj. Head lot of ml say that when they do the offer hj, they just want to do it quickly. Like revenges that you make their turn less profitable. They also say that the difference is $30, but the attitude, the skills and the services in general are definitely different. "Will have more fun", one said. As you know, they don't care whether you feel guilt and they've met some tipped $50 for the jobs $20, so always there is a comparison.
    But my recommendation is:
    - go for a 30 minute massage only (less loss for mls) if you're so keen for massage
    - ideally go to shop accept a quickie (you stay 10-15 minutes and get hj) - ask them in advance. Those shops accepting that normally doesn't count that job as a turn so the ml won't lose her turn because of you (less loss). Try QVB 1B. Emily told me they accept that service (no massage)
    Good luck.

Gone were the days when I could just walked into my favourite shop and get a $20 HJ ! No massage and no nude but being such a good customer some of my regular MLs would show me the tits to get me over the line quicker !!

And I would only be bottomless ! In and out in 10 min !!

Yeap, those were the really good old days !

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Gee, it doesn't seem all that long ago that $20 HJ was the standard extra, and most girls wouldn't even consider getting their gear off, even for extra money. I've been in the game too long I think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just wondering why you have guilt if you're single?

Banned
    Attitudes never change on both sides. You will always get a punter who demands
    to be treated like royalty on what is considered a basic price. They have a siege
    mentality and can make WL life living hell . Usually surprising enough it is usually
    not a really wealthy person but somebody with a chip on their shoulder for whatever
    reason. On the lady side most are genuine and just looking to server the punter but
    you will always get a greedy burnt out milf or a young one who thinks they are a Prima
    Donna , Queen , First Lady and so are very aloof.
    Best to go in with no great exceptions and maybe lady luck will be on your side.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a similar experience recently so understand the situation.

I usually go for $50 NHJ because I feel that it's just a bit more money, but twice as good! However, I have had the $20 HJ only (includes a bit of a feel) many, many times!

But to be honest, I'd say that getting an attitude about it is rare. Most of the MLs I've seen are quite gracious and will accept in a happy mood even if I want to go for a short time or not want too many extras, and provide the service with a smile on their face.

So I have a local shop I go to, and I sometimes opt for $50 NHJ or $20 HJ only depending on my mood/funds/girl etc
    Had a wonderful $20 HJ only with a cute Thai girl , enjoying pleasant conversation and lifting her skirt and enjoying feeling around with her bum. Left feeling fantastic.

Next week I think that was great value, so I'd like to go in for a similar treatment. The Chinese girl I got (not saying this has anything to do with nationality just adding detail) just keeps pestering me to upgrade! She kept saying things like '$20 too low tip' and 'I give you good massage make you happy, but you no make me happy!'. After all this, I gave in and upgraded and ended up enjoying myself. But I still felt kind of pissed as I hadn't intended to spend that much and had been sucked into it.

I'd say though once again, that most girls should provide the $20 HJ service happily.

Your best bet, sing400, is actually to say upfront to the girl 'Is it OK to have a $20 HJ only, and have a look at her face. If she looks pissed- change to another girl, if she smiles and says ok - it's a go!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Gone were the days when I could just walked into my favourite shop and get a $20 HJ ! No massage and no nude but being such a good customer some of my regular MLs would show me the tits to get me over the line quicker !!

And I would only be bottomless ! In and out in 10 min !!

Yeap, those were the really good old days !

Cheers
    The 'HJ only' is available at many places still! It usually costs $30-40 and is a 10-15 mins service.

But I remember there was a time at Newtown 501 (was this the shop you were thinking of Ahlungor?) where it was available for $20! Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    The 'HJ only' is available at many places still! It usually costs $30-40 and is a 10-15 mins service.

But I remember there was a time at Newtown 501 (was this the shop you were thinking of Ahlungor?) where it was available for $20! Good times!
    Sorry Alan, wrong guess, but I'm a cbd person, going all the way out to Newtown just to get a quick handy is not my thing bro !

Unless of course if they bring back Sophie, Mia etc etc but then again , with these ladies, it certainly won't be just the handy I can assure you........... haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always wondered if these options were still available I have been going to Japanese massage in Mascot $20 hj is quite good there!

Banned

I guarantee shit talker no.1 has never even been to Newtown 501. If you had good times there, how about you describe the shop, the layout. You might have to spend a few hours reading every post about the shop to see if you can get some clues and then you can come back and make something up.

Seriously dude, you should be focusing on doing well at school and getting a good job so that one day you'll have the cash to actually visit a shop. Don't think your weekly pocket money will even cover a 30min session.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    I guarantee shit talker no.1 has never even been to Newtown 501. If you had good times there, how about you describe the shop, the layout. You might have to spend a few hours reading every post about the shop to see if you can get some clues and then you can come back and make something up.

Seriously dude, you should be focusing on doing well at school and getting a good job so that one day you'll have the cash to actually visit a shop. Don't think your weekly pocket money will even cover a 30min session.
    How about two massage room sharing the same air conditioning unit, is that a good enough description for you? ........... haha

Banned
    …The Chinese girl I got (not saying this has anything to do with nationality just adding detail) just keeps pestering me to upgrade! She kept saying things like '$20 too low tip' and 'I give you good massage make you happy, but you no make me happy!'. After all this, I gave in and upgraded and ended up enjoying myself. But I still felt kind of pissed as I hadn't intended to spend that much and had been sucked into it!
    My experience with mainlanders is similar: they generally lack subtlety, and show their greed in a rather obvious way. Not everyone, but enough bad apples to make me think 3+ times before going with ml from China.

I had only one $20 session, with a former TW girl in Irene CBD, and that time i actually offered $50, but she told me she could only do $20 extra (couldn't go nude). I felt really disappointed as she was smoking hot.

On the other hand, over half of my sessions were massage only, ie the chemistry wasn't there and i didn't want any extra.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How about two massage room sharing the same air conditioning unit, is that a good enough description for you? ........... haha
    I was referring to shit talker no.1 Alan86 whom I believe has never set foot in any of the shops he claims to have visited. 843 posts and not one specific piece or information, just vague shit talk.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post

Omg pissed myself!

So not only am I jellyshots and a bunch of other guys, but now I'm a high school student (St Andrews?) who has never even been to a shop!

I don't want to give you a description of 501, because I want you to keep these fantasies until they finally take you to the booby hatch in a straight jacket!

Keep the accusations coming Maxy, Loving them! you are PURE GOLD!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    My experience with mainlanders is similar: they generally lack subtlety, and show their greed in a rather obvious way. Not everyone, but enough bad apples to make me think 3+ times before going with ml from China.

I had only one $20 session, with a former TW girl in Irene CBD, and that time i actually offered $50, but she told me she could only do $20 extra (couldn't go nude). I felt really disappointed as she was smoking hot.

On the other hand, over half of my sessions were massage only, ie the chemistry wasn't there and i didn't want any extra.
    Finally somebody has something sensible to say in this thread which is relevant.
    Most of the mainland Chinese Milfs need a reality check. If they were back in China
    they would struggle to get a job on a prawn farm , rice paddy and most likely
    would be shoveling cow shit for a living. How these ladies got a 457 Visa is beyond
    me !!!

Banned
    Omg pissed myself!

So not only am I jellyshots and a bunch of other guys, but now I'm a high school student (St Andrews?) who has never even been to a shop!

I don't want to give you a description of 501, because I want you to keep these fantasies until they finally take you to the booby hatch in a straight jacket!

Keep the accusations coming Maxy, Loving them! you are PURE GOLD!
    You are hoax and your status as number shit talker is becoming obvious to everyone.

Just name and describe the last shop you visited. Very easy right?

Until then you will be referred to as shit talker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast