Thread: Ribbon

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ribbon

Shown 5 ladies, seeing Angel, Alina, Kate, Ribbon a larger Japanese lady, and a South American
    Ribbon gave me a big smile, and a giggle as she introduced herself. I choose her.
    I paid $230, for 1 hr, Diamond. The room was a big room, with large poster bed
    A large mirror on the right wall
    Showered and she comes in. She is about 23-24, and from Korea, cute face, slim size 6, cute smile, A+ cup natural. Petite. I dont remember any tattoos. Very nice complexion
    Very friendly, and she smiles most of the session. Just a bit of English, but it doesnt matter at all
    Straight into kissing my neck, body, then straight into BBBJ which was great, I watched from the ceiling mirror
    She took her time, not in any hurry. Right them Im thinking maybe extend another hour, but I didnt for now
    Deep kissing, and I was in really in the mood. She liked me hold my palm over her breast, rather than touch her nipples. That made her excited too
    Ribbon had a shaved pussy, I tried DATY, and if anything she found it ticklish
    She has a very petite body, which was lovely.
    She was great with her miss and on top. We did miss on side too, and she was happy with everything we try
    Cowgirl also. Nothing an problem for her in terms of trying different ways
    Liked her eye contact, her energy. her girlfriend attitude
    Liked her giggles the whole way, and she goes for it
    The room I was given didnt have a clock, but serious, she never checked her phone
    I recommend her, but obviously the chemistry has to be there. Hopefully you can tell that at the intro
    A lot of charm and friendliness
    Ceiling mirror
    Really good session, close to perfect for me for the above reasons

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by androc View Post
    cute smile, A+ cup natural. Petite...
    Surely you jest. B cup to be fair, A+ cup sounds like you trying to talk her down.
    Natural? Sorry but they are implants my friend, you don't even need to touch them to know that. By all means prove me wrong and if so everyone take note - human evolution is real and we can all expect to see more women with seriously hard, perfectly rounded breasts that will defy gravity even after menopause takes hold. Hallelujah.

anyway enough of the crap humour, Ribbon is first class. Love her service from start to finish. Consistent, takes pride in making you happy and she is always absolutely lovely to spend time with even at 4am she just keeps on smiling.

Also.... She has the BEST skin you will ever touch. So soft it's really hard for me to think of anyone else who comes close.
    She is one of my all time favourite girls and best of all she can keep going when others will fade away and start demanding a handjob finish. She treats you like a king and deserves to be treated like a queen in return. Yes there are girls out there who can compete with her, but I can't actually compare her service to anyone else. She has a service that is all her own, if you lack creativity she may deliver the same service to you each time which I guess could be considered her only flaw. But it's not her fault if some punter's lack imagination.

Nothing like a hot, hard fuck from a divine little girl with a giant ribbon in her hair.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing!