Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brothel Espionage

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    You would hate me then. If I'm in the waiting room with other punters I'm saying hello and asking who everyone is seeing and how their day is going. Fuck it, we're all there for the same reason and are equally guilty, might as well have a laugh.
    I finished up one afternoon, walking down the stairs, punter going up. Smiled and nodded, he looked the other way. Haha!

Get to near the bottom of the stairs, a very nervous punter is just about to do the Benji step into the stairway, sees me and does a quick right/left step and keeps walking up the road. He stopped about 10 metres up the road. As I walked past i said 'get in there fella, dont be shy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I finished up one afternoon, walking down the stairs, punter going up. Smiled and nodded, he looked the other way. Haha!

Get to near the bottom of the stairs, a very nervous punter is just about to do the Benji step into the stairway, sees me and does a quick right/left step and keeps walking up the road. He stopped about 10 metres up the road. As I walked past i said 'get in there fella, dont be shy!
    Lol! See these are the scenarios I don't understand at all. You're both there for the same reason, no shame at all. To be honest if I see someone acting squirrelly on my way in or out I'm making it an event rather than a simple hello.

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Lol! See these are the scenarios I don't understand at all. You're both there for the same reason, no shame at all. To be honest if I see someone acting squirrelly on my way in or out I'm making it an event rather than a simple hello.
    Im hearing ya, if someone makes eye contact, fuk, its like hello, but if they don't? No hello,i don't see the big deal people are making it out to be. Its like buying a beer, or an ice cream right alongside another human purchasing the same product. No creed, no colour no fucking position of ones perceived power or authority in a waiting room of a brothel, the other punters are no longer your boss, family friend or someone you think could give you up? Don't see how people don't get it. But I should know better, my go to phrase instead of slapping my own face repeatedly is! " Don't criticise what you don't understand"

What a hypocrite I have become……

Look em in the eye n think

I am me, I am in the present, I couldn't give a RATS what you think of me…………..
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahaha i don't go out of my way to make conversation in passing but if we make eye contact, you'll get a 'gday' from moi

as for waiting room etiquette, i don't see anything wrong with a bit of friendly chit chat or banter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Im hearing ya, if someone makes eye contact, fuk, its like hello, but if they don't? No hello,i don't see the big deal people are making it out to be. Its like buying a beer, or an ice cream right alongside another human purchasing the same product. No creed, no colour no fucking position of ones perceived power or authority in a waiting room of a brothel, the other punters are no longer your boss, family friend or someone you think could give you up? Don't see how people don't get it. But I should know better, my go to phrase instead of slapping my own face repeatedly is! " Don't criticise what you don't understand"

What a hypocrite I have become……

Look em in the eye n think

I am me, I am in the present, I couldn't give a RATS what you think of me…………..
    There are two kinds of people in the world:
    Blokes who buy a pack of chips at the pub, open them, and finish them. The other are blokes who buy a pack of chips, open them top to bottom, and set them on the table. Be the cunt who sets them on the table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I kinda want to make a grand entry just to see the reactions. Maybe like a friendly "G'day everyone! How are you all doing?". Wilson might kick me out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    I kinda want to make a grand entry just to see the reactions. Maybe like a friendly "G'day everyone! How are you all doing?". Wilson might kick me out though.
    lol through the front door as well?

I actually like the buzzer security door in the backalley, just wish it prompted you for a passphrase or retinal scanning to be more james bond-esque

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    lol through the front door as well?

I actually like the buzzer security door in the backalley, just wish it prompted you for a passphrase or retinal scanning to be more james bond-esque
    Front door and might bring along some gifts to break the ice. Maybe a pack of condoms each for the fellow punters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    usually in early for any sessions, so sometimes im there alone or I can go in straight away. just depends on timing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Add PIROUETTE here………
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    hahaha

i do find it funny in the Ginza waiting room during peak times - everyone frantically scrolling through their fones until their session is called up on the loud speaker.
    That's terrible! There should an option of private waiting rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    And yet every body keep coming back !!

should put a Baccarat table at the waiting room, play with Ginza dollars, which can be redeemed for time in room. lol Ginza girls as delear.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    I tend to agree. Being called up on the loud speaker that it's your turn to meet a girl would make a person feel very uneasy. This is why a private waiting room is the best option.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think i ran into rooter years ago at tokyo cats in a private apartment at town hall he smiled i smiled as i walked out he walked in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some blokes act like they are just about to go to the gallows. Heck . I'm excited and like a kid in a lolly shop. I even used to take food and wine to one shop. Cunning so I could eat and drink with them. It's a fun occasion for me. Even entering and leaving I'm striding out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol book ahead to avoid the issue

Banned
    As long as you don't punt too near home or work then there is nothing to worry about.
    The other guy i am sure feels just as awkward as you.

Banned
    Yeah it's always awkward feeling. Even akward when I bumped into someone working in the same floor with me in the office.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    Yeah it's always awkward feeling. Even akward when I bumped into someone working in the same floor with me in the office.
    What excuses did you guys use when you bumped into each other?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast