Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why I could never live in or visit China

Banned

Why I could never live in or visit China

Punterman loves Asian women. Always has, always will. I am even married to one, Chinese. My favourites are Chinese women. I love them

Tonight my wife is out at a function so I took my kids and one of their friends out to dinner. Part of the restaurant was cordoned off for a 21st. I have never in my life seen so many beautiful Chinese girls in one place. There were about 20 of them, mostly late teens, early 20's and their mothers in their 40's.

The girls were all dressed up, beautiful makeup, amazing outfits. Every single one of them were top notch girls, just amazing looking and their mothers were beautiful. Like models.

I couldn't concentrate on my meal. Luckily my kids and their friends were happy chatting away so I could enjoy the wonderful view in front of me. I imagined every girl was in the line up, which one would I choose, was her pussy under that dress shaved or hairy, would they like to DATY and how quickly would they orgasm. What would they be like to fuck, how nice would their tits be. Which ones could I do a double with.

I punt almost every day and seek out these type of women. For the rest of my time I work in an office mostly with Caucasians so I don't have to look at beautiful Asian women all day driving me crazy.

That is why I could never live in or visit China. I would be the proverbial kid in the candy store, I would not be able to take it, it would be sensory overload just sitting on a park bench watching these wonderful creatures walk by. I would be so frustrated that I couldn't fuck every single one them, I would be consumed with lust and jealousy, I could never concentrate at work in an office full of Asian women. There is one on my floor at work and when she walks by I dream of fucking her.

This, my friends, is why I could never live in or visit China.

So you are moving out of Sydney?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    So you are moving out of Sydney?
    Happy to stay here so long as I don't live in Lidcombe, Burwood or Ashfield or other Chinese suburbs.

Banned
    Just imagine if there were many Asian girls working with you in the office. You would have to spend a considerable time in the restroom.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Holy cow batman, I mean punterman. Original threads, and now you are adding photos.
    You need to convert this into a book format one day.
    Always brings a smile to the dial my man

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol, you're not even satisfied by having a different Chinese woman every night?!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Punterman loves Asian women. Always has, always will. I am even married to one, Chinese. My favourites are Chinese women. I love them
    I had an addiction for Japanese women, so I know how you feel.

But now I can handle Chinese just as well. I'm adaptable to the local "market".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What happened to the pics? No longer available...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I can see them OK

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Before punting, my lust gets me in trouble
    Now after punting and perhaps also life experience, I notice beauty but does not feel it

It's like being liberated by a hold

Banned
    Why would you want to live in or visit China now? The number of Chinese girls in Sydney has increased dramatically with FS shops definitely benefiting from the increased numbers. The free trade agreement between Australia and China sure did deliver a lot of hot talent to keep the locals happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The best punts u can fine are in china. The service and girls that you can find there is insane. Just gotta go to right places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the thing i find funny interesting is, sometimes, we just attracted to something different or want what we can't have.

Although i love fucking young asian women (being asian myself), i actually equally like caucasian women of English, European descent just as much. Too bad they too expensive.

I actually have some white friends who do not find asian women attractive at all, but i guess each to their own.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yjl11 View Post
    the thing i find funny interesting is, sometimes, we just attracted to something different or want what we can't have.

Although i love fucking young asian women (being asian myself), i actually equally like caucasian women of English, European descent just as much. Too bad they too expensive.

I actually have some white friends who do not find asian women attractive at all, but i guess each to their own.
    Likewise. I have Aussie friends or work colleagues who wouldn't even touch an Asian girl. They don't find them attractive like Caucasian girls.

Banned
    Haha, asian wife huh. Does pissing away your heritage bother you? It wouldn't bother me obviously because I'm not a racist, but I heard it bothers some people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunaa View Post
    The best punts u can fine are in china. The service and girls that you can find there is insane. Just gotta go to right places.
    How did you find the right places ? I got douped so many time in China and I'm Chinese myself

Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    How did you find the right places ? I got douped so many time in China and I'm Chinese myself
    深圳,珠海,東莞,常平?

澳門十八桑拿

香港油,尖,旺?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    深圳,珠海,東莞,常平?

澳門十八桑拿

香港油,尖,旺?
    Bro Lungor I've only been to Chengdu and Shanghai, it was such a rip off.

I did meet a very sexy young girl in Shanghai from Chengdu but she cost me almost 6000 Rmb

I did take your advice when I was in HK and tried one of the saunas , it was pretty good but the lady was a milf.

Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    Bro Lungor I've only been to Chengdu and Shanghai, it was such a rip off.

I did meet a very sexy young girl in Shanghai from Chengdu but she cost me almost 6000 Rmb

I did take your advice when I was in HK and tried one of the saunas , it was pretty good but the lady was a milf.
    Just wondering are you an ABC who can't speak mandarins or you are Chinese inside out ?

If you are the latter, then I suppose you only need to be pointed to the right direction - mind you, even for me, if I go back to Hong Kong today , I'll be shooting in the dark too although I sort of know where to go ........ lol

If language is an issue then I'll suggest you go Macau and hit those Sauna or night clubs and you'll be right mate !

Banned
    Ahlungor , can you setup sex travel to China and you are the tour guide. That will be awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast