Thread: C KIMI- The tightest pussy currently in Sydney.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool C KIMI- The tightest pussy currently in Sydney.

I haven't seen any review for Kimi yet but she is a sweetheart for sure.

Kimi has a beautiful face and a very white, smooth and young body. She is 22 but her boobs look like they are still wanting to bulge out more in the way that they do on a teenage girl. This helps to make her seem much younger. She has no tattoos or piercings not even earrings, making her seem younger than her years.

Having just started work and being Chinese, she has a full bush. Some love this but I'd love to see her pussy bald. Kimi seriously cannot speak English- even the word shower is not in her wordbook.

Kim has good BBBJ skills for a girl just starting out. She loved to look at herself in the mirror with a cock in her mouth.

When we tried to start the main event with her on top even with lube it was impossible. So we rolled over to mish and she tried to slowly insert my cock but it seemed that this wasn't going to happen. I was starting to feel bad for her as I've never seen such a tight pussy in my life. Even Baby's pussy isn't this tight.

I motioned for Kimi to lie down and ate her pussy until she was wet enough for a finger inside. She was super tight even for this and when it was finally in she squeezed my finger tighter than I've felt from a girl's pussy before.

I seized the moment when she became so wet and she even said "Fuck Me!" so she does know some essential English!

I dommed up an she tried to slowly guide me in but it required a bit more of a forward approach so I cast her hands aside and took charge. Mish was followed by doggie and I couldn't help but cross the line looking at her looking at me fucking her in the mirror of Room 1. I knew CIM was on the cards but couldn't help myself!

Kimi would be a perfect girlfriend, if only she spoke English!

Banned
    Nice one Max. Those tight pussies are a challenge sometimes

Banned
    I want to see a review on Hebe. Anyone seen her or Lea ?

Nice new busty girl Apple as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    I want to see a review on Hebe. Anyone seen her or Lea ?

Nice new busty girl Apple as well.
    Oh, those two are on my NTF list~

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I haven't seen any review for Kimi yet but she is a sweetheart for sure.

Kimi has a beautiful face and a very white, smooth and young body. She is 22 but her boobs look like they are still wanting to bulge out more in the way that they do on a teenage girl. This helps to make her seem much younger. She has no tattoos or piercings not even earrings, making her seem younger than her years.

Having just started work and being Chinese, she has a full bush. Some love this but I'd love to see her pussy bald. Kimi seriously cannot speak English- even the word shower is not in her wordbook.

Kim has good BBBJ skills for a girl just starting out. She loved to look at herself in the mirror with a cock in her mouth.

When we tried to start the main event with her on top even with lube it was impossible. So we rolled over to mish and she tried to slowly insert my cock but it seemed that this wasn't going to happen. I was starting to feel bad for her as I've never seen such a tight pussy in my life. Even Baby's pussy isn't this tight.

I motioned for Kimi to lie down and ate her pussy until she was wet enough for a finger inside. She was super tight even for this and when it was finally in she squeezed my finger tighter than I've felt from a girl's pussy before.

I seized the moment when she became so wet and she even said "Fuck Me!" so she does know some essential English!

I dommed up an she tried to slowly guide me in but it required a bit more of a forward approach so I cast her hands aside and took charge. Mish was followed by doggie and I couldn't help but cross the line looking at her looking at me fucking her in the mirror of Room 1. I knew CIM was on the cards but couldn't help myself!

Kimi would be a perfect girlfriend, if only she spoke English!
    I always Adore your ar bra max

Banned
    Cisco you seen Hebe yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Cisco you seen Hebe yet ?
    Not yet bra but she will be on my next stop list

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    I always Adore your ar bra max
    You are adorable Mr Cisco!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    haha finally find someone nice to fuck this weekend😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So many amazing girls at 5 star that I can't see due to AZ only.

Another Young Chinese ALISA...all welcome
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc