Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safe method to put on a condom

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Safe method to put on a condom

It's alarming how many ML and WL have no idea of the safe method to put on a condom, and protection against STIs in general.

Many times they have had their own fingers in their snatch to lube up or whatever, then they put their fingers inside the condom to stretch it open. If they've got the clap or something, they've just spread the infection to the condom and probably me. There are only 2 methods in my book, both involve holding the condom only by the rim, and blowing to find which way to use it, (not the finger!)

1. 1 - Place it on the erect member, then roll it on with lips
    2. 2 - Place on member and roll with hand.

Clearly there is little if any education being provided to our providers, one ML I saw earlier this year was on the verge of rubbing her pussy against my cock and seemed to have no idea of the risk of her to me or vice versa.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    It's alarming how many ML and WL have no idea of the safe method to put on a condom, and protection against STIs in general.

Many times they have had their own fingers in their snatch to lube up or whatever, then they put their fingers inside the condom to stretch it open. If they've got the clap or something, they've just spread the infection to the condom and probably me. There are only 2 methods in my book, both involve holding the condom only by the rim, and blowing to find which way to use it, (not the finger!)

Clearly there is little if any education being provided to our providers, one ML I saw earlier this year was on the verge of rubbing her pussy against my cock and seemed to have no idea of the risk of her to me or vice versa.
    Lol bro half the ML don't know how to massage properly and you expect them to know how to put on a condom?

You have a valid argument but if you are concerned just put the condom on yourself.

Do you receive bbbj?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post

You forgot other options:
    3. Bring rubber gloves, ask girl to wear them when putting condom on you. Might even add to your pleasure if you have a thing for gloves.
    4. Don't punt

Banned
    Good luck with your std's boys, I play proper safe:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Why hold the rim? Right way up or not, the part that's being touched goes directly onto the glans (where the mucous membranes are, and infection occurs). If you're worried about infections spread by touch, your method offers the same outcome as putting fingers inside the condom, because it is the same. To avoid this, the tip, specifically, is what's held because once it's rolled on, the clean inside of the condom is the only thing contacting the penis.

If the tip is held on the wrong side and applied, you throw it out and grab a new one (for her protection). Also, the tip needs to be pinched so any air is removed.

Banned
    What are those "condom" things you are referring to ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Please tell me you're getting tested regularly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Please tell me you're getting tested regularly.

Yes I do test girls out regularly. Every day in fact

Banned
    Hopefully they're getting tested regularly.
    I think you mentioned before that your marital relations are non existent now right?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My favourite method is when they put it on with their mouth!

Don't know how safe that is!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I wish you would stop boasting about BBFS, you are making the punting environment unsafer for all of us.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading your reviews and posts, but this is legitimately upsetting. Punting every day is perfectly fine; more power to you! Enjoy yourself while you can, as long as you're not harming anyone...

This is where my concern kicks in. All joking aside, BBFS is a serious worry. I don't know how regularly this happens with you, besides the one video that was shared, but others may share my concern for good reason.

I could take the hard road and tell you to stop, because it is actually a WHS issue at the very least, but I won't. I don't expect you to listen and I don't anticipate any behaviours to change. What I will say is: I'm sure you acknowledge this is an unsafe practice that you choose to engage in, despite the known risks. Surely that's a fair assumption to make.

If you respect yourself, respect these ladies and respect other people who see them, then regular testing to keep yourself and others as safe as possible is of the utmost importance. Wouldn't you agree? Knowing the risks and proceeding anyway is a gamble you and other willing parties have chosen to take—please don't increase the risks for others that may be affected by that decision, but have no input.

Testing is an early warning system for yourself and others to take the correct action. Waiting until symptoms present themselves only allows for diseases to spread further. Many people can be infected and not present with any symptoms whatsoever, but are still contagious. A couple of examples are gonorrhea and chlamydia: they may be asymptomatic in women and cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID). PID can also be asymptomatic, until severe damage has already occurred. Outcomes of PID can be infertility, chronic pain, disability and, left untreated, death. Men aren't immune to this, but women are more susceptible. That's just one reason why testing is so important.

If this is a regular thing, it's considered to be "high risk" activity and requires more frequent testing (not heaps, just more than lower risk persons). Luckily, testing is relatively quick and easy; I'm talking blood sample, urine sample and maybe a swab or two. Best of all: it's covered by Medicare.

I only partake in unprotected oral, which is not without risks, but is considered low risk. Even then, I still get myself routinely tested. Condoms aren't a guarantee of protection, but it's infinitely better than none at all. Vaccines for hepatitis A and B are also a good idea, if you've not had them already.

Please be safe. Get tested. Protect yourself and others too.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading your reviews and posts, but this is legitimately upsetting. Punting every day is perfectly fine; more power to you! Enjoy yourself while you can, as long as you're not harming anyone...

This is where my concern kicks in. All joking aside, BBFS is a serious worry. I don't know how regularly this happens with you, besides the one video that was shared, but others may share my concern for good reason.

I could take the hard road and tell you to stop, because it is actually a WHS issue at the very least, but I won't. I don't expect you to listen and I don't anticipate any behaviours to change. What I will say is: I'm sure you acknowledge this is an unsafe practice that you choose to engage in, despite the known risks. Surely that's a fair assumption to make.

If you respect yourself, respect these ladies and respect other people who see them, then regular testing to keep yourself and others as safe as possible is of the utmost importance. Wouldn't you agree? Knowing the risks and proceeding anyway is a gamble you and other willing parties have chosen to take—please don't increase the risks for others that may be affected by that decision, but have no input.

Testing is an early warning system for yourself and others to take the correct action. Waiting until symptoms present themselves only allows for diseases to spread further. Many people can be infected and not present with any symptoms whatsoever, but are still contagious. A couple of examples are gonorrhea and chlamydia: they may be asymptomatic in women and cause Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID). PID can also be asymptomatic, until severe damage has already occurred. Outcomes of PID can be infertility, chronic pain, disability and, left untreated, death. Men aren't immune to this, but women are more susceptible. That's just one reason why testing is so important.

If this is a regular thing, it's considered to be "high risk" activity and requires more frequent testing (not heaps, just more than lower risk persons). Luckily, testing is relatively quick and easy; I'm talking blood sample, urine sample and maybe a swab or two. Best of all: it's covered by Medicare.

I only partake in unprotected oral, which is not without risks, but is considered low risk. Even then, I still get myself routinely tested. Condoms aren't a guarantee of protection, but it's infinitely better than none at all. Vaccines for hepatitis A and B are also a good idea, if you've not had them already.

Please be safe. Get tested. Protect yourself and others too.
    +1 to the above post.

The thing that I find disturbing with PM2 is that he boasts openly, and even more so privately, about BBFS and then openly admits he is still fucking his wife.
    This is the sort of behaviour you would expect from someone who is told they only have 6 months to live, or a narcissist.

Here is where he says he still does it with his wife, note he is posting as jonnyboy which is his first login, but he was banned and all posts deleted so only quotes of his posts remain:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...l=1#post862393
    I don't have erectile dysfunction as I still have great sex with my wife.

Actually i am starting to think he (PM2) is a coke head, this would explain his behavior.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I personally would never BBFS with WLs - its Russian roulette!

Also, yes it is irresponsible and making the punting scene more dangerous for everyone, but a lot of people don't see it that way. It's like excessive speeding and drink driving - they make the roads dangerous for everyone but how many people do it? People don't think it through.

I'm not going to single out Punterman though. There's a sea of punters who chase BBFS.

Banned
    Yeah pm2 enough is enough.
    I still like you but bbfs.,. That's no-no
    Damn imagine what if i really had sex @bunnings... i'd kill myselfㅋ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Actually i am starting to think he (PM2) is a coke head, this would explain his behavior.
    I've been telling him to get help all along. Some here thought I'm just picking on him. He is either a compulsive liar or has a very bad case of sex addiction. Whichever one it is, he needs professional help.
    BBFS must be another reason why he visits the discount shops. The gilfs working there are more likely to offer it.

Get some help. This is not a joke.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Why hold the rim? Right way up or not, the part that's being touched goes directly onto the glans (where the mucous membranes are, and infection occurs). If you're worried about infections spread by touch, your method offers the same outcome as putting fingers inside the condom, because it is the same. To avoid this, the tip, specifically, is what's held because once it's rolled on, the clean inside of the condom is the only thing contacting the penis.

If the tip is held on the wrong side and applied, you throw it out and grab a new one (for her protection). Also, the tip needs to be pinched so any air is removed.
    Yes, you are dead right, I didn't think it through properly.
    To the other respondent, I had a BBBJ once a long time ago because the offer of CIM was too tempting, but as she ran and spat it out immediately, it took the shine off the experience (and of course she should have), and I spent the next week dreading finding a pustule on my cock. I resolved the pleasure wasn't worth the anxiety and resolved never again with a ML/WL, and I've stuck to that.

Banned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punterman, it's not a joking matter. You know what it's not too late to do? Get tested.

Go here tomorrow
    , to the Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre.

Level 1, Jeffery House
    162 Marsden Street
    Parramatta NSW 2150

02 9843 3124

They're open 09:00–16:00.

Google Maps link

Call ahead and make an appointment or just walk in and tell them you're there to get tested, they'll take care of the rest. Think of it as an hour FS for free; that's too good to pass up!

There's no judgement, the staff there are wonderful. Everything is confidential and your name won't be used on samples or in communications (and you're in control of who initiates contact for results and how). All they care about is making sure that you and others are as safe as possible from STIs. They want to be there and they want to help; it's not just a job to them.

I'll actually be calling them tomorrow for my the results of my last test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast