Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safe method to put on a condom

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Punterman, it's not a joking matter. You know what it's not too late to do? Get tested.

Go here tomorrow
    , to the Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre.

Level 1, Jeffery House
    162 Marsden Street
    Parramatta NSW 2150

02 9843 3124

They're open 09:00–16:00.

Google Maps link

Call ahead and make an appointment or just walk in and tell them you're there to get tested, they'll take care of the rest. Think of it as an hour FS for free; that's too good to pass up!

There's no judgement, the staff there are wonderful. Everything is confidential and your name won't be used on samples or in communications (and you're in control of who initiates contact for results and how). All they care about is making sure that you and others are as safe as possible from STIs. They want to be there and they want to help; it's not just a job to them.

I'll actually be calling them tomorrow for my the results of my last test.
    Thanks, I'll actually be punting tomorrow for two hours with a 24 year old, so I won't have time. Appreciate the advice though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Thanks, I'll actually be punting tomorrow for two hours with a 24 year old, so I won't have time. Appreciate the advice though.
    Yeah, it's unfortunate you're unable to visit in the remaining 5 hours they're open that don't coincide with your punting session.

It's a damn shame that you're so cavalier about your health, and the health of others. Know that the BBFS on offer to you is also on offer to others, and some of them could have your attitude, or worse. I hope, for everyone's sake, that none of you are infected with anything truly serious; even though it's a pipe dream.

Since you visit all the shops in my area at a frequency far greater than I do, I'll have to cease going entirely. For the time being, while I still reside in the same area as you, I'll return to visiting privates only.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I'm glad he doesn't go (can't go ) to the more expensive shops, and that he is happy to see the more experienced not so fit WLs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Actually i am starting to think he (PM2) is a coke head, this would explain his behavior.
    I think you don't have to get frustrated with pt2. Actually you are giving him attention as well as some members (good or bad way) that makes him think that he's really cool. Then those possible fiction might be continued. Best waybis to ignore the story. You will get bored when no one listens to you but you can only talk to your knees. . Never got my attention.
    Punterman, it's not a joking matter. You know what it's not too late to do? Get tested.

Go here tomorrow
    , to the Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre.

Level 1, Jeffery House
    162 Marsden Street
    Parramatta NSW 2150

02 9843 3124

They're open 09:00–16:00.

Google Maps link
    Call ahead and make an appointment or just walk in and tell them you're there to get tested, they'll take care of the rest. Think of it as an hour FS for free; that's too good to pass up!

There's no judgement, the staff there are wonderful. Everything is confidential and your name won't be used on samples or in communications (and you're in control of who initiates contact for results and how). All they care about is making sure that you and others are as safe as possible from STIs. They want to be there and they want to help; it's not just a job to them.

I'll actually be calling them tomorrow for my the results of my last test.
    We can't force a buffalo to drink. He wants to play with Dead, so let him do it and take responsibility for it. But it's necessary to not let the idea of bbfs become "popular " or "normal ". Who wants to destroy yourself with Russian rullets, does it. Who cares about him? I don't.
    Last edited by Babycat; 25-05-2017 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Spelling

Banned
    I'd put money on him having gonorrhoea or chlamydia.
    Not just Russian roulette for him, it's not fair on wl's or punters.
    He's like a little kid but his behaviour mustn't be normalised in a forum like this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Yeah pm2 enough is enough.
    I still like you but bbfs.,. That's no-no
    Damn imagine what if i really had sex @bunnings... i'd kill myselfㅋ
    they have nice sausages at Bunnings 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    We can't force a buffalo to drink. He wants to play with Dead, so let him do it and take responsibility for it. But it's necessary to not let the idea of bbfs become "popular " or "normal ". Who wants to destroy yourself with Russian rullets, does it. Who cares about him? I don't.
    I know. I mentioned that I can't expect him to change his behaviour in an earlier reply. I still hoped that information and peace of mind might get him to take some basic action.

It's possible to let comments about BBFS slide, but the more that happens, the more normal or accepted it might seem. I don't want to see that occur, hence why I'm making a little effort. Infection rates are already on the rise because of similar attitudes, which is concerning.

You might not care about him, but what about the ladies he sees? What about the other people who see the ladies after him? The thing with Russian roulette is it's only meant to be dangerous to those who choose to take part. Punterman's behaviour is like putting more rounds in the cylinder and aiming it at others who aren't playing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Actually i am starting to think he (PM2) is a coke head, this would explain his behavior.
    I know. I mentioned that I can't expect him to change his behaviour in an earlier reply. I still hoped that information and peace of mind might get him to take some basic action.

It's possible to let comments about BBFS slide, but the more that happens, the more normal or accepted it might seem. I don't want to see that occur, hence why I'm making a little effort. Infection rates are already on the rise because of similar attitudes, which is concerning.

You might not care about him, but what about the ladies he sees? What about the other people who see the ladies after him? The thing with Russian roulette is it's only meant to be dangerous to those who choose to take part. Punterman's behaviour is like putting more rounds in the cylinder and aiming it at others who aren't playing.
    I really understand why you take it serious. Hope everyone has same attitude. Just feel like were talking with a naughty kid who wants to get lots of attention that in reality he couldn't have

I always ask the WL to put on a hardhat, goggles and hi viz before placing a rubber on my lil fella. Workplace safety is no joke.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I really understand why you take it serious. Hope everyone has same attitude. Just feel like were talking with a naughty kid who wants to get lots of attention that in reality he couldn't have
    I wished everyone had the same attitude, but that's not realistically achievable. The best we can hope for is increasing awareness through education and a change in culture.

We're very close to gonorrhoea being immune to every effective antibiotic. There's only 2 left and we have to use them both simultaneously when treating gonorrhoea to buy us more time to find something else (it might not be enough). Attitudes should change rather quickly if we get to that point.

There's no doubt you're right in thinking we're bashing our heads against a brick wall here. He might have to learn the hard way: by impairing his health at worst, or dissolving his marriage at best. I would've mentioned these things affecting others, but that doesn't appear to concern him. The only way someone like this has a hope of changing is if they suffer direct repercussions.

Yeah, it's unfortunate you're unable to visit in the remaining 5 hours they're open that don't coincide with your punting session.

It's a damn shame that you're so cavalier about your health, and the health of others. Know that the BBFS on offer to you is also on offer to others, and some of them could have your attitude, or worse. I hope, for everyone's sake, that none of you are infected with anything truly serious; even though it's a pipe dream.

Since you visit all the shops in my area at a frequency far greater than I do, I'll have to cease going entirely. For the time being, while I still reside in the same area as you, I'll return to visiting privates only.

Thanks Dr Chips,

For all your good advices here and elsewhere !

I think bbfs must be taken very seriously and I think it's not something the forum and all the responsible shop owners would tolerate in general.

But very unfortunately and the sad reality is that there are punters who are actively out there looking and hunting for this kind of unsafe services and they either don't care or worst still , happily spreading things around if you know what I mean !

Let's all be very careful out there !

Cheers

Ps. I don't know about you guys, if I ever hear winds about any WLs or MLs who would offer bbfs, I stay the hell away immediately!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Ps. I don't know about you guys, if I ever hear winds about any WLs or MLs who would offer bbfs, I stay the hell away immediately!
    I mostly see privates and when booking ask how much extra for bbfs. If they reply with a number I do not visit them. It is reasonable to assume that even girls who do not offer in this manner will do it at times, however if anyone can just pony up $50 extra.. no thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks Dr Chips,

For all your good advices here and elsewhere !

I think bbfs must be taken very seriously and I think it's not something the forum and all the responsible shop owners would tolerate in general.

But very unfortunately and the sad reality is that there are punters who are actively out there looking and hunting for this kind of unsafe services and they either don't care or worst still , happily spreading things around if you know what I mean !

Let's all be very careful out there !

Cheers

You're welcome, AHLUNGOR. Thank you for your kind words.

There is hope for those who may be ignorant to the risks involved. Those are the ones whose attitudes might be changed, one way or another. The people who knowingly spread infection, well… there are a few choice words for them.

In regards to BBFS being on offer, our reactions are identical. My reaction is the same if I discover drugs, particularly IV drugs, are used by a WL; risks of HIV and hep C skyrocket immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by James_jones View Post
    I mostly see privates and when booking ask how much extra for bbfs. If they reply with a number I do not visit them. It is reasonable to assume that even girls who do not offer in this manner will do it at times, however if anyone can just pony up $50 extra.. no thanks.
    Unfortunately, viruses and bacteria don't respond to bribery.

They could charge as much as they want for BBFS, it doesn't matter. Wealthy people have STIs too.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Punterman, I too was addicted to bbfs for a while. Actively went looking for it. But after a while, I developed a way to fight it. Here's how I did it:
    - get yourself some Japanese 0.01 condoms. There's a Japanese make up shop on George Street in the city that used to stock them, not sure if they still do.
    - switch to rnt only for a while
    - limit your fs punts. I think I started having the urge for bbfs when I was doing fs too often. Something like 4 times a week I would get some. This was during the hey days of Moc. It got to the point where I couldn't stay aroused and hard enough for good sex. I was just too jaded, seen all of them done all of them. No girl was hot enough to get me going! Cutting down was the best thing I did fort myself! Good luck buddy. To all the other forum members, stop lecturing him like a parent to a child. Not gonna help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12