Thread: JAY! BEST FUCK IVE HAD

Senior Member(無間使者)

JAY! BEST FUCK IVE HAD

Where do I even begin? been trying to book this girl for awhile but to no avail until last night, I was fortunate enough to secure a booking for this morning. Arrived probably 10 minutes early so went to the pub across road to place a bet on the NBA this morning! Cavaliers vs boston!! 300 on first quarter cavaliers -5.5 paying 1.7 so I thought to myself, if I win I would make a profit of 210 which will offset my 30min booking with jay plus an excess of 50 bucks!! not bad.

Arrived, paid the money and up the stairs I went to room number 1. She opened the door and my jaws dropped immediately!!! she was wearing this black see through gown and it complimented her big titties almost perfectly!! She proceeded to hug me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and thanked for me coming to see her. She is very short, probably 156cm tall? nice double F cups with a nice toned arse!! her body is simply amazing to say the least, I was definitely left speechless and she also has a pretty cute but devilish looking face just screaming to be fucked hard. Anyways, she helped me undress which made me feel extra welcomed!! bonus points for the small things!!

We got into the shower, had some small talk and giggles and she proceeded to rub me down in body wash, my dick was at this very moment at its peak hardness!! She then turned around and pressed her finely toned arse against my dick, grabbed my arms and placed them on her titties and started grinding me!! I felt light headed as all my blooded started to rush towards my little brother!!! I thrusted hard and she giggled haha, she turned around and dropped to her knees to give me the most sensual shower bj I've ever had!!! almost slipped in the shower because of the intensity.

After shower, she asked me how I would like my bbbj, standing up, sitting on the side of the bed or lying down? gosh...I was blown away by her enthusiasm and professionalism!! I opted for lying down as my mode of delivery because of the ceiling mirror haha. She started giving me the most sensual and intense bbbj ever while continuously changing her positioning so I can play with her set of FF cups, I was definitely in heaven!!! after awhile, she grabbed a bottle of baby oil and poured it down her chest to allow me to tit fuck her!! it was great especially when my rod is in between such a large set of knockers!! I could have shot that instant but she seemed to know and eventually slowed down, slapped on the dommy and jumped on and we started fucking!! what a sight to behold!!! I quickly opted to change to doggy as I know my own situation haha, I needed to release. Changed, I mounted her like a fkn pitpull and pummelled her like crazy, leaned in to grab her set of knockers and finally shot!!! I felt as if my soul had also left my body haha.. I was fkn drained and out of energy and it wasn't even noon yet. We cleaned up, had a little time left so she massaged my hands with that finger crackling move haha, quite satisfying and the buzzer went off. Jumped in the shower, cleaned up, got dressed, hugged and kissed her goodbye and off I went.

Face 8/10
    Body 10/10
    Service 10/10
    Attitude 10/10

Hands down the best punt I've had this year!!!! and to my surprise I also won the NBA bet haha! best way to start the day!!

Thanks guys

Banned
    You have the best username for this review. I have only been to Ginza three times but luckily one of those times was one hour with Jay. She is awesome. You book her for her tits but there is so much more to her. Great service girl. I would like her as my girlfriend, imagine cuddling up to her every night. That would be fucking awesome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    You have the best username for this review. I have only been to Ginza three times but luckily one of those times was one hour with Jay. She is awesome. You book her for her tits but there is so much more to her. Great service girl. I would like her as my girlfriend, imagine cuddling up to her every night. That would be fucking awesome.
    Im a sucker for big tits!! cant help it :P especially ones with perfect proportions!!

I didn't bet on todays game as I thought the Celtics would ruin the spread but wasn't 100%

Jay's a nice girl, and without detracting from your AR she's probably in my bottom 3 punts at ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I didn't bet on todays game as I thought the Celtics would ruin the spread but wasn't 100%

Jay's a nice girl, and without detracting from your AR she's probably in my bottom 3 punts at ginza
    haha, game was rigged, cavs literally played no defence second half.

yeah, I've only seen jolin and jay haha. Still a lot more to explore

What about your top 3 punts then? I'm quite interested!! thanks!

Top 3 at ginza would be
    Jolin, Barbie and Dream

Though I did see Jolin 4 times and each session was significantly better then the last once we had some chemistry going.
    The last one I had was just nuts and I cant find anyone else who can come close to replicating that

Banned
    Great review BTL.

My favourite part was when you felt your astral self depart your mortal body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Top 3 at ginza would be
    Jolin, Barbie and Dream

Though I did see Jolin 4 times and each session was significantly better then the last once we had some chemistry going.
    The last one I had was just nuts and I cant find anyone else who can come close to replicating that
    Yes! Jolin was quite the experience too but jay suited me better. Each to their own my friend! Many more to explore in ginza but after I pump jay a few more times

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Great review BTL.

My favourite part was when you felt your astral self depart your mortal body.

hahaha! took me a few minutes to wake up and regain my mortal soul !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm seeing T Jay tomorrow. She's been on my grail list since I first heard of her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    let us know after report

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trousersnake View Post
    I'm seeing T Jay tomorrow. She's been on my grail list since I first heard of her.
    hahaha i tried to book for today too but it was already full

you gna love it bro haha