Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOMO (No 5 Marrickville) - A waste of $150 !!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up MOMO (No 5 Marrickville) - A waste of $150 !!!

I just want to share bad experience with this girl.
    I have been a regular customer to 5 marrickville, I came there and 4 girls showed up. 3 of them are bit old, the last, momo is youngest by the look. I asked reception lady and she said that momo only do diamond service. I tought she must know her price well, so i decided to try her and paid $150. Big mistake! Just when we were in the room, I chat her trying to break the ice, but her response was muted and said to me to go shower by myself while she playing her mobile phone. She may not have good english, but i can feel something not right. After shower. I touch her hand, she pull away asked me to just lying in the bed. I don't know what the hell to do if a girl refuse to be touched when we are about to fuck! I followed and she begin doing hand job. I tried again touching her boob, and she got upset and said "Your hand is cold!". Then she put on condom when my dick not even hard and do a cowgirl position. But, the problem is my cock is not ready to fuck. Realizing this, I asked her to suck mine first before fuck. She said no, because I already put condom on, if i want that then I have to wash it in the shower again. Well, okay then I go shower and wash it and seeing her back to mobile phone again, Even when I'm finished and back in the bed, she ignored me with her mobile for long before she give me blow job. And my cock just unable to get hard after getting this kind of attitude. She said "Your is soft, we can't do it". Before long, her mobile alarm ring she got up and said "Time is up!" and she went to shower, Just like that. I was dumbfounded, felt cheated. $150 for nothing!!!
    I feel obliged to write this so other brothers know, and to the shop owner, I just want to say that a girl with that kind of attitude shouldn't be allowed to work, in business that is cheating (whatever your business is!).

Banned

Banned
    My pet hate in the room......girls on their phones. We have just paid a fortune to see them and at least they could reciprocate that by putting their phones down for a few minutes.

Yeah I agree unless they start showing you their photos lol.

One girl started showing me photos of her at a trackday on her bike, that was sweet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I think She's the best looking jap at m5 right? The one in pink on wechat !!!
    Want to try her for long time lol just bad timing always finished early

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buanaid View Post
    I just want to share bad experience with this girl.

I have been a regular customer to 5 marrickville,.

But why do you keep coming back and which girl(s) do you normally go for?

Banned
    you should've asked me I've always said to my clients you pay $150 for pretty, young Japanese not for the service.
    I never recommend Momo if you are a guy who's looking for a girl who provides GFE. She's pretty but... service? well..
    It's totally different category.. different from Erica's and Mona's, and Sue's $150.. (I personally want to charge more for those girls but I'm not a bossㅋㅋ)

ref : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64463-Momo

but shame...
    1. Receptionist should've let you know why she's $150. (name out receptionist, I'll kill her)
    2. you should've asked money back once you felt something wrong (when she played phone while you're having shower)

but it's yeah partly my bad so please kill me first !ㅜㅜ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So diamond is referring to the looks not service ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    looks like, yes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw Momo last year, i think not long after she started so it seems she changed. It was quite mechanical service but at least she seemed polite and wasn't on her phone. She was in the shower with me but just to clean and not erotic way. Did BBBJ with cim, then FS in a few positions for round 2 in the 1 hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    you should've asked me I've always said to my clients you pay $150 for pretty, young Japanese not for the service.
    I never recommend Momo if you are a guy who's looking for a girl who provides GFE. She's pretty but... service? well..
    It's totally different category.. different from Erica's and Mona's, and Sue's $150.. (I personally want to charge more for those girls but I'm not a bossㅋㅋ)

ref : http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?64463-Momo

but shame...
    1. Receptionist should've let you know why she's $150. (name out receptionist, I'll kill her)
    2. you should've asked money back once you felt something wrong (when she played phone while you're having shower)

but it's yeah partly my bad so please kill me first !ㅜㅜ
    I have seen her too and similar experience of disinterest but not phone playing, except when I was in the shower. And my impression is diamond referes to services provided not looks.

Where as at this and associated shops there are girls that charge more for looks but are not called diamond.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From M5's own roster advert. Diamond does refer to service not looks. So robbed of service advertised not provided.

Service type 30mins 45mins 60mins
    Standard full service $100 $140 $160
    Premium package
    (BBBJ etc) $130 $170 $190
    Diamond package
    (BBBJ/CIM/DATY/DFK etc) $150 $200 $230

I usually only book diamond girls at Gladesville and it's definitely service. Most of the diamond and premium girls I've seen have been great.

The sole girl I've seen at Marrickville was diamond as she was on her phone a lot but she was very friendly/bubbly and was also using the translation app a fair bit so I was fine with it.

I would definately try and get recommendations from Christmas ahead of time, it's worked out well for me as I prefer more of a gfe session.

I would say that there are a few diamond girls who are head and shoulders above the rest but don't expect Ginza diamond levels from all of the girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    K erica is probably the only girl there that can match ginza diamond service

Banned
    In general, Diamond service -> refers service not looks. Only Momo is exception.
    I don't understand either but what can I do, if boss says She's way too pretty and young...

but yes.. the original problem starts from receptionist.
    All the receptionists in M5 are trained to explain Momo's service. if you ever choose/book Momo.
    She provides all sort of things, if only you ask so.. LOL
    She normally does Shower together, BBBJ, CIM and so on,.

sorry again OP please name the receptionist I'll shoot her.

In general, Diamond service -> refers service not looks. Only Momo is exception.
    I don't understand either but what can I do, if boss says She's way too pretty and young...

All the receptionists in M5 are trained to explain Momo's service. if you ever choose/book Momo.

LOL isn't the only receptionist at M5 Eric though? Can't be a her. I don't have reliable Intel now that MC is gone so rarely go M5 now are you at 42 or M5 mostly Christmas?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    LOL isn't the only receptionist at M5 Eric though? Can't be a her. I don't have reliable Intel now that MC is gone so rarely go M5 now are you at 42 or M5 mostly Christmas?
    Momo works only daytime
    Daytime receptionist : Sarah, Helen, Ivy
    Momo doesn't work on weekend : no Ivy

Night receptionist : Eric, Roy

I am mostly @42 these days since there's my own room here..

now I'm a bit skeptical, writer disappeared and it's his first and last post
    oh well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I remember my session with her... not as bad as this.... its felt like $230 reluctant allowance almost. I remember saying i was probably paint for looks target than service. Pity you didn't tag my ar before you saw her.

Few punters backing up OP, I wonder why the girls complain about not having the feeling of being made love to when you are faced with a girl whom doesn't even let you feel them through the simple act of holding their hand, to start with ,no intimacy forthcoming for either participants, and then all you are left with is to just put your dick in and pump to completion, its a two way street and probably two lanes for the punter seeing he is the one forking out the toll money for the ride.

If we wanted an empty and nothing else, no human interaction, you should probably put vending machines in your rooms instead of real life humans with feelings. A simple vending machine with a fake picture of the girl you paid to see and a lubed slot for your semen, which you could collect and resell at your discretion……
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)

I don't understand why she is an exception where there is another price catagory based on looks. It was missing from my copy and paste above. That's where the higher price should come from not diamond service which M5's ads clearly state what you get.

And don't be so sceptical of the OP my experience was similar and I paid for an hour. Receptionist was male, during the day which was a public holiday 26th Jan to be exact. And no explanation that diamond was not really diamond service with her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast