Thread: Vivi, the Shy Barbie Doll

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vivi, the Shy Barbie Doll

Size: 165cm, slim and curvy
    Face/Service/Freshness: 8.5/8/9.5
    Rate: $280/hr

Waiting in the room when she knocked in, we were both a bit awkward and especially she, of her age, was so shy. She didn’t even look me in the eye, and just quietly took off her dress, giving me her back. I attempted a few physical contacts, and later we were in the shower.

Showering, we kissed, we hugged, I held her tight while burying my face on her chest. I touched her young soft vagina, and we laughed about each other’s shaved private parts. In term of service, she was very caring and very submissive, and just helped me wash myself while not refusing any intimacy I initialised.

Probably it’s the general shyness of this 20-year-old, we were still a bit detached when the shower was over. Getting onto the bed, with she lying plank, I held myself on top above her and gentle started the deep kisses. These kisses were wet, soft, interactive, breathful, and I felt encouraged to aggress.

We started with missionary. The little sister was very tight, and a bit dry at the beginning, but before long I got smooth with the ins and outs, when she’s getting wetter and wetter. I even heard a drizzling sound of her natural lubrication when we were grinding each other, near the end of our first missionary session.

When she turned around, I finally got to see that wet pussy close. It was so wet yet so clean, with that vulva slight opened and indicating the mysteries inside. The doggy was amazing, as I am going in a slightly different direction and as her plump asses kept bumping and seemed so close to devouring my pennis.

The ending shower was still intimate and comforting. We hugged a bit and kissed a bit. I even got my dick head scratched on her new shaved lady part. We had a friendly talk during the last ten minutes, and she’s not too bad to talk with besides the wonderful performance on bed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ***RED PALACE***
    48 KELLETT STREET, POTTS POINT, SYDNEY
    Open 7 days 10am - 3AM

RING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME IN THAT WAY.
    Phone 0467 620 130 or 0450 667 111