I just want to share bad experience with this girl.
I have been a regular customer to 5 marrickville, I came there and 4 girls showed up. 3 of them are bit old, the last, momo is youngest by the look. I asked reception lady and she said that momo only do diamond service. I tought she must know her price well, so i decided to try her and paid $150. Big mistake! Just when we were in the room, I chat her trying to break the ice, but her response was muted and said to me to go shower by myself while she playing her mobile phone. She may not have good english, but i can feel something not right. After shower. I touch her hand, she pull away asked me to just lying in the bed. I don't know what the hell to do if a girl refuse to be touched when we are about to fuck! I followed and she begin doing hand job. I tried again touching her boob, and she got upset and said "Your hand is cold!". Then she put on condom when my dick not even hard and do a cowgirl position. But, the problem is my cock is not ready to fuck. Realizing this, I asked her to suck mine first before fuck. She said no, because I already put condom on, if i want that then I have to wash it in the shower again. Well, okay then I go shower and wash it and seeing her back to mobile phone again, Even when I'm finished and back in the bed, she ignored me with her mobile for long before she give me blow job. And my cock just unable to get hard after getting this kind of attitude. She said "Your is soft, we can't do it". Before long, her mobile alarm ring she got up and said "Time is up!" and she went to shower, Just like that. I was dumbfounded, felt cheated. $150 for nothing!!!
I feel obliged to write this so other brothers know, and to the shop owner, I just want to say that a girl with that kind of attitude shouldn't be allowed to work, in business that is cheating (whatever your business is!).