Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MOMO (No 5 Marrickville) - A waste of $150 !!!

Banned
    My two cents worth. The girls in shops like 42 are being paid a LOT of money to provide a quality service. Who on this forum earns more than $100 hr after tax. Not many.

For starters, put their phones away. Shops should ban all girls from taking their phones into the rooms. What do they need them there for. Nothing.

Agree with Mr Bastard. To be good at their job, the girls have to accept human intimacy and interaction as if you take those away, what do you have left.

I am sure it is tough for the girls to keep a high standard up all the time but she sounds like she made NO effort at all in the room if the OP is telling the truth. They are in a customer service role. If they don't want to service the clients then get out of the job.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    honestly i agree, diamond should be about service mostly not just looks.. I was lucky to have Ivy with me that day when she recommended girls and like what Christmas said, the receptionist will tell you.. if you ask!!

When in doubt, ask!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ive never been to Marrickville, and wish the place well
    I thought higher price means better service. Isnt that the business model of the more expensive places ?

If a guy is paying more; but the woman makes them feel like they are invading the ladies boundaries in the room, then its lose-lose.
    I understand the woman is there to make money, but I would prefer she say up front, 'Look I dont want to be here with you. Lets get you another nice lady'.
    Rather than say the same thing with her body language for 1 hour which unfortunately makes a man feel like they are violating her space. Its actually really uncomfortable feeling.

These ladies have a tough job at times. I dont doubt. I have no problem with a lady like this, its her right, but maybe she should not charge top dollar if she isnt happy to go ahead.

In my single life, if a lady I meet, and I take home, gives me body language that she doesnt want sex, then I stop entirely. Thats the law.
    But when a guy is visiting a shop, and is paying with no refund, he may have to proceed despite both people feeling bad and uncomfortable. Paying top dollar to make two people feel uncomfortable. I dont understand sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    For starters, put their phones away. Shops should ban all girls from taking their phones into the rooms. What do they need them there for. Nothing.
    I dont mind phone in the room, needed sometimes to translate. With regulars it is good to show each other photos, play music etc. I sometimes am done 40 minutes into a one hour session and quite happy to do this sort of stuff. Annoying of course if the WL is doing her own thing on her phone not paying attention to you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah I like that connection sometimes with the phones hehe very nice

Who's the prettiest n youngest in M5 I should try? Don't care about service just young tight skin n the pretty face. Lol I'm swallow.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I dont mind phone in the room, needed sometimes to translate. With regulars it is good to show each other photos, play music etc. I sometimes am done 40 minutes into a one hour session and quite happy to do this sort of stuff. Annoying of course if the WL is doing her own thing on her phone not paying attention to you.

That's fine but when they are using it to answer texts when you are showering, messages go bing when you are fucking from other customers, it is a mood killer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    PM2. Just with real life. Im single, but when Im with a woman at my place, if we are enjoying a good time in bed, I would NOT stop and spend minutes on my phone.
    Isnt that universally understood to ruin the intimacy?
    I would want that lady to feel she is the only lady on earth.

Same if I am at her place, we are into it in bed, we arent finished, and she stops and spends a few minutes on her phone.
    Just asking, when did this become acceptable.
    In the middle of a very intimate time, cant you spend 10 secs to make sure the sms isnt urgent, then toss the phone back in your bag, so not spoil the mood?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's fine but when they are using it to answer texts when you are showering, messages go bing when you are fucking from other customers, it is a mood killer.
    I can handle the phones as long as they ignore the thing when it matters and they keep it silent. Recently at a different shop I had a wl answer her phone in the middle of a bbbj. Knowing her well enough to know that she is service-orientated enough to continue I didn't react because I was curious to see how she managed to talk on the phone and continue with her usual sloppy bbbj simultaneously. She managed to keep it up for a minute or two, luckily for me the girl on the other end of the phone launched into a fairly lengthy monologue so my host was able to get her lips back where they belonged before the novelty of the event began to wear off on me. I was waiting for the girl on the other end to start laughing because she must have been able to hear the sloppy, wet sucking sounds as the phone was against her ear the whole time.

Back on topic, I have heard enough about Momo to know not to waste my time booking her, definitely not what I look for in a punt. As someone who does frequent No.5 Marrickville I can totally understand how a girl like this happens to exist in this shop, some of the other girls would probably give the same service as Momo if they thought they could get away with it every time. Don't get me wrong I have had some memorable sessions at No.5 but I have also had some nights where I am wondering what the fuck I just paid extra money for. I pay premium price and it gets me a 20 second bbbj then its condom on and the rest of the session is standard service - fuck that.
    Also this is the only shop I have ever been to where I have had to let the girl check my size first before she agrees to the job. I don't have a problem with their concern about size, I'd rather they say no than say yes and then proceed to use their knees to keep me from achieving full penetration. The whole situation seems to make the papasan more embarrassed than I am when he has to explain that she is worried I am too big, I know what they are about to say to me but watching them try to say it nicely so as not to offend..I find it mildly humourous.

Having to allow them to have a look first and evaluate me is a major boner killer and ruins my enthusiasm in general. Though the fact that I go as limp as a rag certainly works in my favour when you really hope they say yes. The girl I saw last time was an absolute stunner, Thai, I think her name was Cici? Lovely girl who I would happily see again. But she did say I was her first western customer in over a year because she is usually asian only. I must wonder what the reception is thinking when I am the last customer around 5am, and he shows me 2 girls and the one I pick turns out to be asian only.
    "She is worried about your size...um she only has very small pussy"
    "No problem" I reply and mentally prepare for the inevitable inspection. Finger's crossed my dick does its best impersonation of a cashew ever and pray that the beast awakens when it matters most.

Banned
    Who on this forum earns more than $100 hr after tax. Not many.
    Who in this forum gets literally fucked by random guys for hours? Not many.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Who's the prettiest n youngest in M5 I should try? Don't care about service just young tight skin n the pretty face. Lol I'm swallow.
    definitely Momo(J) then LOL
    If you are Asian, Chloe(K) is also Pretty AF

Baby(C) Pretty, Young.. Service slightly better than Chloe and Momo but limited English.
    I also find Lush is attractive and young but boobs are just like mine. (A-)

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    definitely Momo(J) then LOL
    If you are Asian, Chloe(K) is also Pretty AF

Baby(C) Pretty, Young.. Service slightly better than Chloe and Momo but limited English.
    I also find Lush is attractive and young but boobs are just like mine. (A-)
    Nooooeeeeee momo finish so early

Chloe is only pretty / see only Asian guys?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Nooooeeeeee momo finish so early

Chloe is only pretty / see only Asian guys?
    I mean the prettiest one! Chloe (K)
    In my opinion Hazel (C) also fresh and young,
    Tomorrow night the youngest one would be Abby (K) but KPS alert ! �� lol natural DD tho..
    Lush (K) young AF too and guess provides better service than Abby since she arrived this week. But yeah.. can't be helped with A boobies

Tomorrow night the youngest one would be Abby (K) but KPS alert ! �� lol natural DD tho..
    Lush (K) young AF too and guess provides better service than Abby since she arrived this week. But yeah.. can't be helped with A boobies
    Damn chole sounds nice. Just need way to sneek out at 8pm at night lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Chloe and Abby!!! Those two are on next for me then! Keep it up with the recommendation Christmas

Banned
    New girl Lisa is a pretty face with good standard service. Good value punt.

I'd still go Lush for best combination of looks and service though....

What happen to Korean Elisa?, still want to try her.....

Probably can take risk with KPS Abby at budget price if super pretty lol

Hi Chelsea,

Can you please confirm the natural DD Cups on Abby?

And what is her price range ?

Banned
    Abby rate is 100/140/160

She's
    not super pretty
    but young,
    and had Natural DD bazooka.

sometimes... I just want to punch on her face :/

Elisa doesn't work often because she works interstate most of the time

Abby rate is 100/140/160

She's
    not super pretty
    but young,

Thanks, affordable !

I need to find time .

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Abby rate is 100/140/160

She's
    not super pretty
    but young,

Hahahaha! I hope she's not SUPER ugly too...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast