Thread: Bookings - First Customer/ Double Bookings

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bookings - First Customer/ Double Bookings

First time poster, long time lurker.

I feel compelled to post to highlight some of my struggles with bookings at my favourite shop. This is not a direct attack on the shop and no names will be mentioned as I do intend to return to the shop.

Problem 1: First Booking
    I can't get the first booking of the day. I strive to book a minimum 2hour session shortly after the daily roster is released after holding it in for a week. If I book with the night reception, they ask that I book with the day reception. As day reception begins at 10am, I leave a message after 4am when the roster is released. I follow up at 10am to find that the first booking is already unavailable.

It turns out that another 30min or 1hour has booking was made before me when I booked almost immediately after the roster is released. Unless there is a brother hornier than me...........

Problem 2: Double Booking
    It seems that all Kakao, WeChat, Whatsapp and phone bookings are not documented on the ONE piece of paper/spreadsheet that the receptionists carry. We need that to make sure clashes don't happen especially when the day and night receptionists change hands and bookings are not written down. I drove for an 1hr and was told 10mins prior that there was a double booking and that I would be fit in to make it work. 40mins into my booking time passed and I was told the girl was going home so I went home with blue balls. (I resorted to the last booking as I never get the first booking)

Please spend that 20s and put pen to paper. I have received many apologies from the shop, but no sincerity to back it up. I need a big discount so I have money to bribe the reception to give me the first booking.

Any other horny brothers have such problems with bookings or just me because I am butt ugly?

Hope this helps,

Which shop releases their roster at 4am?
    I'm going to hazard a guess that any shop that knows the roster at 4am would know the roster at 11pm, just give them a call around that time and speak to someone lol

I'm sure that staff would hook you up if you want to put down a 2 hour booking at 10am :/

There's only one spot as the first spot of the day, if you can't get it, that means you're not as important as some other customer. A good relationship is built by both parties, there's no rules that they have to give you the priority. But if there is no other interest, I don't see why you can't have one.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy2017 View Post
    Any other horny brothers have such problems with bookings or just me because I am butt ugly?
    Dude we can't help you until you post your avatar

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why not book a day in advance if you know your favourite WL is on?

Quote Originally Posted by Btman01 View Post
    Why not book a day in advance if you know your favourite WL is on?
    Sounds like Ginza anyway and they only post their roster the night before .

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sounds like Ginza anyway and they only post their roster the night before .
    I don't think it's Ginza, they release roster on 7pm, they only have one reception.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My guess is that the first spot of the day is a bogus one. Most girls are not really awake at 10am. There may be one girl available etc.

My advice is that the shop is fooling you around, go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by babelx View Post
    My guess is that the first spot of the day is a bogus one. Most girls are not really awake at 10am. There may be one girl available etc.

My advice is that the shop is fooling you around, go elsewhere.
    The 10am spots is the most precious especially in RnT shop! I love my MLs nice and fresh first up in the morning and most of the time you can still smell the shampoo in their hairs !!

And for my no 1 girl Cherry, she is happy and eager and full makeup on as she walks in, ready to rock me !!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Some shops are very hard to get a booking, that's just the way it is now.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The 10am spots is the most precious especially in RnT shop! I love my MLs nice and fresh first up in the morning and most of the time you can still smell the shampoo in their hairs !!

And for my no 1 girl Cherry, she is happy and eager and full makeup on as she walks in, ready to rock me !!
    interesting! Maybe that's why I can't really get a booking easily. Once I rocked up to TP64 (before I boycotted them :P ) at 10am and only one girl was actually there. All the other rooms were empty.... Perhaps it's different depending on the location of the shop. TP is in an industrial area etc.

Banned
    Probably you're not VIP to the shop or that there are much hornier guys waiting for the release of the shop's roster that they have the shop's number on speed dialing.

Maybe they just book in advance.

A lot of the WLs usually know their roster for the week. (unless something changes)
    a few times i just find out their weekly schedule and i made booking a few days in advance (if they were good and i wanted round 2 or 3....)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Why not book her a week in advance then ring the day before to confirm she is going to be in.

If not then you can cancel your booking or book another lady.

Banned
    For my best regular girls I have their phone numbers and arrange the time to see them directly with them by text. Some shops are cool with it. Some aren't. The ones that aren't I just arrange with the girl first then phone the shop and book her at the agreed time.

Only works with regulars though as obviously you need their numbers.