Thread: Punterman hits QLD. Brisbane v Sydney punting comparison

Banned

Punterman hits QLD. Brisbane v Sydney punting comparison

Am currently on a business trip in Brisbane so tried out the local punting scene today at an Asian brothel at Archerfield to see how a punt here at a normal shop compares with Sydney.

http://www.yimi476.com.au

A very expensive exercise.

I used to live in Brisbane years ago so I know the punting scene fairly well but have not visited a shop here for years. This shop is modern, on an industrial estate. I have been there a few times before. Met the owner who I know from years back, told her I was now in Sydney and we had a good chat about the Sydney scene. She was amazed that you can still get shops offering one hr FS for $130. Her price is $230 hr plus extras for a lot of the things that I get for free in Sydney.

Line up was good. Young Chinese, Korean and Thai girls. Met 7 of them. All nice. Told the receptionist that I wanted DATY and BBBJ and she said that I will have to ask the girls and tip them in the room. I asked if they all did it and she said no, and recommended Lisa. I chose her.

Lisa would be about 30 Chinese, a cups, nice figure and personality. She was the only one who made an effort at the intro to come in the room and say a proper hello, the other girls just stuck their heads in, said their names quickly and went. Not the type of intro I like. Booked her 1 hour for $230. She gets $130 which you take to the room and give it to her, the shop takes $100. That is a big difference to the $150hr shops in Sydney where the girls get $90 to $100 and the shop $50 or $60. I told the receptionist that girls I know in Sydney earn about $600 day and she says that the girls in her shop will make more than double that tax free in one shift due to the higher prices and the extras scenario which I will explain.

Had a shower. Onto the bed and she wants to do massage. I never do that in Sydney, just straight into the punt but I wanted the Brisbane experience so went with the flow. She spends about 15 minutes stroking my back and balls, rubbing her tits on me, nibbling my ears etc. I found it boring. She turns me over and I ask her for DATY and BBBJ. She asks for $100 tip. I say $50 and we settle on $80. I felt that I had to pay as for me a punt is crap without bbbj and DATY. I knew it was coming but I thought $20, she wants $100 !!

So I am now up for $310 for one hour compared with $130 to $150 for better service in Sydney. I did not even ask to kiss as the punt was not really very romantic due to having to pay her for extras. Like a shopping menu. Spoils the flow. Also she probably would have wanted more money. I already felt like a human ATM machine.

Her bbbj was actually very good but because of the pretty mechanical nature of the punt and asking for money, I was only half erect and was not that turned on but she gave it a good go. I laid her down and she was pretty receptive to DATY and got wet pretty quickly, squirming and moaning as I upped the tempo and she came within a few minutes. As she came she pulled my face away from her pussy and masturbated the rest of her orgasm out with her hands which I found quite sexy and that at last got me hard.

Condom on and gave her a nice fuck and to finish the session, I laid her down, played with her tits as I wanked a load out onto her stomach.

Overall it was an ok punt but way below the standard I am used to in Sydney. Over the years I have tried lots of shops in Sydney but now only punt in a few where I am guaranteed to get what I seek. The girls and bosses in these shops know me well so the girls know that if they want me to pick them they have to offer good service, kissing, bbbj and DATY or I won't pick them, so that is what I normally get for my $150hr.

This Brisbane punt was ok, the girl was nice and friendly but it just had a "cash machine" feel to it. Nothing really romantic or sexy about it. No GFE.

We are very spoilt in Sydney. Never forget it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why do people "pay as you go". From now on you should ask the manager up front what services you would like, and what are the approximate rates. Then before you choose a lady, ask the same question. Agree to the lady if you think the price is right. And you pay all up front, at the start
    Do negotiations throughout simply break the mood?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by androc View Post
    Why do people "pay as you go". From now on you should ask the manager up front what services you would like, and what are the approximate rates. Then before you choose a lady, ask the same question. Agree to the lady if you think the price is right. And you pay all up front, at the start
    Do negotiations throughout simply break the mood?
    Good advice and that is what I do in Sydney. I ask upfront and if they won't do extras I don't pick them. I don't pay.

Today was just a fun experiment to see how the Qld's do it

Go the blues.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fun experiment. You may as well left your wallet on the counter and let the lovely lady help herself. Nah. You are right. Brisbane just is not the same.

I travel to Brisbane a few times a year on business and have pretty much given up on punting up there. I did have one reasonable punt up there, $200 for the hour. Light kissing, CBJ (didnt pay extra for BBBJ) daty and even gave her a bit of a rimming which she quite liked! Massive tits which she liked being groped/licked/sucked and a nice tight pussy.

Unfortunately, i dont travel out to the suburbs when i am up there and the best Asian brothels are a fair way from the CBD. (Asian Star, Yimi etc). Cleos on Nile and another one in the Valley (cant remember the name) have a few Asian girls and are nice places. But minimum $300hr if you want those 'diamond' services we are so used to in Sydney.

I have done a lot of Backpage Bingo up there, strike rate is very poor though. If you persevere you may find a hidden gem or two for $250 with all the trimmings. Better to save your dough and your load for when you get back to Sydney IMHO.

The Brisbane AUS99 forum is also a little cryptic due to the laws up there. Not a great guide, especially for FS, but in saying that, a few Brisbane bros have helped me out via PM.

I do have an interesting contact on WeChat. Chinese girl, little chubby, nice tits, mid 30s if i had to guess. We tried to catch up one night, she came into town but i was busy. Hung around waiting for me but couldnt leave the business dinner i was at. I may have a crack when i am up there in August.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha Backpage Bingo.

Banned
    There are lots of privates in the hotels around Kangaroo Valley, advertising in the newspapers. Again a bit hit and miss. Advertise as busty 19 year old and they open the door and they are 40.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I travel to Brisbane a few times a year on business and have pretty much given up on punting up there. I did have one reasonable punt up there, $200 for the hour. Light kissing, CBJ (didnt pay extra for BBBJ) daty and even gave her a bit of a rimming which she quite liked! Massive tits which she liked being groped/licked/sucked and a nice tight pussy.

Unfortunately, i dont travel out to the suburbs when i am up there and the best Asian brothels are a fair way from the CBD. (Asian Star, Yimi etc). Cleos on Nile and another one in the Valley (cant remember the name) have a few Asian girls and are nice places. But minimum $300hr if you want those 'diamond' services we are so used to in Sydney.

I have done a lot of Backpage Bingo up there, strike rate is very poor though. If you persevere you may find a hidden gem or two for $250 with all the trimmings. Better to save your dough and your load for when you get back to Sydney IMHO.

The Brisbane AUS99 forum is also a little cryptic due to the laws up there. Not a great guide, especially for FS, but in saying that, a few Brisbane bros have helped me out via PM.

I do have an interesting contact on WeChat. Chinese girl, little chubby, nice tits, mid 30s if i had to guess. We tried to catch up one night, she came into town but i was busy. Hung around waiting for me but couldnt leave the business dinner i was at. I may have a crack when i am up there in August.
    Brisbane and Melbourne are shit for hookers but great for strippers!
    Sydney is the opposite!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hit and miss? I give hit and miss, a big hit and miss. Save your money and wait until you are in Sydney

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Brisbane and Melbourne are shit for hookers but great for strippers!
    Sydney is the opposite!
    Had a lot of fun, with a stripper in Brisbane one time. Club on Elizabeth St from memory. There late, not many punters. Called herself Mercedes, to me anyway. Love you babe!

Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    There are lots of privates in the hotels around Kangaroo Valley, advertising in the newspapers. Again a bit hit and miss. Advertise as busty 19 year old and they open the door and they are 40.
    Fortitude Valley perhaps? Or Kangaroo Point?

Spring Hill is a hotspot for the privates as well. Pimps up there = amateur hour.

Fortitude Valley perhaps?

Spring Hill is a hotspot for the privates as well. Pimps up there = amateur hour.
    When I was living in Brisbane briefly, my flat mate from Taiwan used to go fucking once a week on the Tuesday night, when he got paid............ lol

We shared a flat in New Farm and he went some where down the hill, never went with him and I probably should have , I was still pretty young and naive and shy back then I suppose.

From memory, Valley was like a mini Chinatown at the time, Chinese grocery stores, small restaurants, BBQ shops , and the only yum Cha place was a cafe like place callled Cathay ? Looks really doggy too, and a few pubs and strip clubs too further down , but again , never visited . Only went there for won tun noodles and Hong Kong movies .

Those days when Brisbane was still pretty dead! Especially in the weekends .

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    When I was living in Brisbane briefly, my flat mate from Taiwan used to go fucking once a week on the Tuesday night, when he got paid............ lol

We shared a flat in New Farm and he went some where down the hill, never went with him and I probably should have , I was still pretty young and naive and shy back then I suppose.

From memory, Valley was like a mini Chinatown at the time, Chinese grocery stores, small restaurants, BBQ shops , and the only yum Cha place was a cafe like place callled Cathay ? Looks really doggy too, and a few pubs and strip clubs too further down , but again , never visited . Only went there for won tun noodles and Hong Kong movies .

Those days when Brisbane was still pretty dead! Especially in the weekends .
    The Valley is still pretty dodgy. CBD is okay.

BBQ pork wonton noodle soup! Now you are talking! Standard Saturday lunch for me down in Chinatown!

The Valley is still pretty dodgy. CBD is okay.

BBQ pork wonton noodle soup! Now you are talking! Standard Saturday lunch for me down in Chinatown!
    There was quite a big Vietnamese community setting up business around the Valley at the time, some of them came from very rich background. One family I became friends with actually paid in gold bars to the boat smugglers to escape Saigon when it was fallen.

They started an Asian grocery shop on the Main Street at the Valley but their warehouse in the next street was like an entire city block ! And they were selling $0.50 a cup noodle at the shop front ! Very modest and genuine people though.

One of the daughter even worked part time in a local Chinese take away on the weekend, so I was like, seriously, why work so hard ?? I guess that's why they were so rich and I'm not !!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All I remember from my visit up there last year was the food being terrible.

Also went to check out a brothel and the girls were gross.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    All I remember from my visit up there last year was the food being terrible.

Also went to check out a brothel and the girls were gross.
    You never went to Sunnybank ? Lots of fine asian food and asian girls too !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did go to Sunnybank thinking it was their version of Cabramatta, and that's where I had the most disgusting pho ever. I went with the family, so wasn't really ideal for picking up. Did notice a few good looking girls there though, but plenty here in Syd anyway...

I had better luck with food at Garden City's Westfield - their 8 Street food court had an awesome gua bao shop. Haven't found anything comparable in Sydney. So I guess I won't completely write off Brisbane, but I had to travel to Garden City for it.

Overall, it's a lackluster city in terms of food and punting, but I stayed at Kangaroo Point which had an awesome view of the city skyline. I have to admit their skyline is way better than Sydney's.

Plenty of nice Aussie girls though.

Banned
    No wonder the interstate punters envy what we have in Sydney but then we have more Asian girls residing here in comparison to other places. The more girls, the lower the price wouldn't you say? It appears Punterman2 overpaid in Brisbane and her service was nothing to write home about. I must say I loath when a FS girl starts bringing up prices for extras when you're in the room after you have chosen her. This is why I prefer to see the girls placed in various categories that is standard, premium and diamond level. In doing so, you know what you're getting for the price quoted by the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with cuteguy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review dude. I went to Brissy in 2013 and scoured the ads on the paper and got lucky 1 out of 2 times.

One time the girl was around 35 Chinese but asked me to stop after two minutes of fucking (too big apparently) and threw me out of her apartment! No refund or anything.

The second time it was quite a young girl probably about 25, ?Korean and she gave great GFE with kissing/DATY and seemed to enjoy it genuinely....$130 for half hour.

I would never pay for one hour if I didn't know what I was getting. I never pay for extras in the room. Kills the mood. I'd rather just jack off and pay myself.