Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting comparison Sydney v Brisbane

Banned

Punting comparison Sydney v Brisbane

Hi Brisvegas punters. I am a regular contributor to the Sydney forum. Just posted this in Sydney General talk as well. Would welcome some QLD feedback.

Go the Blues !!

Am currently on a business trip in Brisbane so tried out the local punting scene today at an Asian brothel at Archerfield to see how a punt here at a normal shop compares with Sydney.

http://www.yimi476.com.au

A very expensive exercise.

I used to live in Brisbane years ago so I know the punting scene fairly well but have not visited a shop here for years. This shop is modern, on an industrial estate. I have been there a few times before. Met the owner who I know from years back, told her I was now in Sydney and we had a good chat about the Sydney scene. She was amazed that you can still get shops offering one hr FS for $130. Her price is $230 hr plus extras for a lot of the things that I get for free in Sydney.

Line up was good. Young Chinese, Korean and Thai girls. Met 7 of them. All nice. Told the receptionist that I wanted DATY and BBBJ and she said that I will have to ask the girls and tip them in the room. I asked if they all did it and she said no, and recommended Lisa. I chose her.

Lisa would be about 30 Chinese, a cups, nice figure and personality. She was the only one who made an effort at the intro to come in the room and say a proper hello, the other girls just stuck their heads in, said their names quickly and went. Not the type of intro I like. Booked her 1 hour for $230. She gets $130 which you take to the room and give it to her, the shop takes $100. That is a big difference to the $150hr shops in Sydney where the girls get $90 to $100 and the shop $50 or $60. I told the receptionist that girls I know in Sydney earn about $600 day and she says that the girls in her shop will make more than double that tax free in one shift due to the higher prices and the extras scenario which I will explain.

Had a shower. Onto the bed and she wants to do massage. I never do that in Sydney, just straight into the punt but I wanted the Brisbane experience so went with the flow. She spends about 15 minutes stroking my back and balls, rubbing her tits on me, nibbling my ears etc. I found it boring. She turns me over and I ask her for DATY and BBBJ. She asks for $100 tip. I say $50 and we settle on $80. I felt that I had to pay as for me a punt is crap without bbbj and DATY. I knew it was coming but I thought $20, she wants $100 !!

So I am now up for $310 for one hour compared with $130 to $150 for better service in Sydney. I did not even ask to kiss as the punt was not really very romantic due to having to pay her for extras. Like a shopping menu. Spoils the flow. Also she probably would have wanted more money. I already felt like a human ATM machine.

Her bbbj was actually very good but because of the pretty mechanical nature of the punt and asking for money, I was only half erect and was not that turned on but she gave it a good go. I laid her down and she was pretty receptive to DATY and got wet pretty quickly, squirming and moaning as I upped the tempo and she came within a few minutes. As she came she pulled my face away from her pussy and masturbated the rest of her orgasm out with her hands which I found quite sexy and that at last got me hard.

Condom on and gave her a nice fuck and to finish the session, I laid her down, played with her tits as I wanked a load out onto her stomach.

Overall it was an ok punt but way below the standard I am used to in Sydney. Over the years I have tried lots of shops in Sydney but now only punt in a few where I am guaranteed to get what I seek. The girls and bosses in these shops know me well so the girls know that if they want me to pick them they have to offer good service, kissing, bbbj and DATY or I won't pick them, so that is what I normally get for my $150hr.

This Brisbane punt was ok, the girl was nice and friendly but it just had a "cash machine" feel to it. Nothing really romantic or sexy about it. No GFE.

We are very spoilt in Sydney. Never forget it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report mate, I miss Sydney I used to go to 142 Hornsby I had a favorite there that used to take grate care and knew what I liked for $150 haven't been able to find the same up here doesn't mean I wont stop trying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate to be the party pooper dude but mentioning illegal services like BBBJs and the business & girls name where you received these services is not cool. Given the police monitor this forum it could cause problems for both the brothel & the girl.

Otherwise it was a great review that highlights how hard it is in Brisbane and how good it is in Sydney. It's never fun being an human ATM and its prob why I choose private ladies over brothels.

I'd like to know if the shops in Sydney you mention are full service brothels or massage shops?

I've recently returned from Thailand so my VFM meter is severely out of whack with the Brisbane market now. $130 for a 90 min soapy massage & full service or fantastic hour long proper massages with a happy ending for $30 in Patong makes me a very happy man, even if it is cheaper in Bangkok & Pattaya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recently back from Pattaya myself, my most favorite part of the world if I could id live there. 142 was $150 for anything I wanted as mentioned that was my go to. My favorite BJ Bar in Pattaya Bliss was raided I hope its reopened when I go back $1000 Baht all up $39 Australian dollars and they don't spill a drop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnychimpo View Post
    I hate to be the party pooper dude but mentioning illegal services like BBBJs and the business & girls name where you received these services is not cool. Given the police monitor this forum it could cause problems for both the brothel & the girl.

Otherwise it was a great review that highlights how hard it is in Brisbane and how good it is in Sydney. It's never fun being an human ATM and its prob why I choose private ladies over brothels.

I'd like to know if the shops in Sydney you mention are full service brothels or massage shops?

I've recently returned from Thailand so my VFM meter is severely out of whack with the Brisbane market now. $130 for a 90 min soapy massage & full service or fantastic hour long proper massages with a happy ending for $30 in Patong makes me a very happy man, even if it is cheaper in Bangkok & Pattaya.
    That's funny that bbbj is illegal ? Is it really ? If it was in Sydney we would all be in jail

The shops in Sydney are FS for $130 to $150hr. You will get bbbj, DATY, sometimes kissing for that price. Lots of competition down here so prices are low and plenty of shops. I started punting 15 years ago and it was $150 hr then so it is comparatively cheaper now with inflation.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I need a weekend in Sydney 😊

In QLD any unprotected sexual act is illegal including BJs & DATY. I must say in all my 20+ years of punting I've only ever had 3 BBBJs & a couple of DATY experiences. Even in Thailand all BJs were covered except for once at a really upmarket joint where my wife & I had a foursome. That was a very good day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Jimmy I'm interested in a weekend away maybe a few of the other boys would be interested in a weekend of fun, just a thought.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was born in Bris Vegas and moved to Sydney in 1998. When I left the scene in Brisbane was non-existent in legal terms but I am sure there was much on offer if you knew where to look. I have only ever had one punt north of the border and it was at a legit bordello near Maroochydore. It was expensive, from memory 280 for the hour and that I only had two girls to choose from, both western - one large lady in her late 40s and one fit, tall, half decent lass who would have been 30 years old at most. I chose the younger one obviously.

As I expected the routine involved a full health inspection under very bright light beforehand. CBJ of course and didn't even bother asking about BBBJ. Her service was ok though this was 2011 and I would hope things might have improved In QLD since then. I am sure the law is still the same but the more businesses are running over time the shops will start to be more relaxed with bending the rules. As we all know they like to make a dollar and if they can charge extra for special services I have no doubt that they won't require much encouragement.

I must admit that Sydney is outstanding by comparison and the mere thought of moving back to Brisbane gets me down, I would probably have to quit punting as it is a small world up there and I know way too many people..I would get busted for sure. My Sydney friends wouldn't think less of me but I know my friends back home are just not accustomed to the world of punting. They wouldn't dig it at all.

Banned
    Why ate they strict with parlours in QLD when you guys have the craziest strip clubs in Australia?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Why ate they strict with parlours in QLD when you guys have the craziest strip clubs in Australia?
    Ask the politicians. A lot of what they do makes you scratch your head in wonder sometimes.

Actually, truth be told, it is quite simple. They make a shitload of money from the licencing fees of the legal brothels, and nothing off the shops, so they need to keep those that pay them happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just out of curiosity, how does QLD have the craziest strip-clubs in Australia? Which ones are you talking about?
    I never noticed ours were particularly out of the ordinary, however in saying that I have only been to one in
    Victoria, never NSW or other states

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh same I'd like to know aswell! in my expieriance strip clubs in Qld are nothing but a ripp off especially in Brisbane Cbd. Nothing crazy here just trying usual bs u expect. The girl brushing up against you sticking her tits and ass on your face etc. touching allowed but no go on her snatch. Also If you see a really nice girl chances are she's prob already busy with some wealthy old rich fuck with he's mates in there fancy suits and big salary $$$.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My pick of strip clubs is The Cabaret Club in the Valley. $5 for a quick lap dance (a couple of minutes) where else can you touch a pretty girl's boobs and arse for $5? Yes backroom lap dances are a rort at $50+ I'd rather touch up 10 different girls for $5 a pop and simply enjoy the experience for what it is. If I want more I'll go & get a happy ending massage, if I want more than that I'll go and see a lady for full service. There's many different levels of experience and everyone has their own reasons, limitations & expectations surrounding them. Happy punting to everyone at whatever level they choose.

By the way not all blokes who wear fancy suits are rich & on big salaries. I wish my salary reflected what I have to wear to work. My suits might look fancy but they're tailor made in Thailand and like everything in Thailand it's a fraction of the cost it is here & the service & quality is generally much much better 😁 God I love that country.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Boys, any recommendations for Syndey? Heading there in a few weeks. L

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Boys, any reccomendations for Sydney? Heading there in a few weeks. Any suggestions for locations with higher density or proximity to FS shops? Or even anything else worth trying out, e.g. Better massage shops etc? Cheers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by loupan View Post
    Boys, any reccomendations for Sydney? Heading there in a few weeks. Any suggestions for locations with higher density or proximity to FS shops? Or even anything else worth trying out, e.g. Better massage shops etc? Cheers!
    Why don't you ask in the Sydney section? The people in there are actually in Sydney after all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers pop. I just wanted a brissie comparative and perspective. Those Sydney boys would be so spoiled that they don't know how good they got it. We would appreciate the subtle differences a lot more having the more expensive and subdued availability here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    VIP69 in the CBD is apparently the go to place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers CannonB. Will look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by loupan View Post
    Surry Hills area (next to Central Station ) has the highest concentration of FS or massage shops in Sydney :

Just off the top of my head:

Asian FS shops :
    Ginza on Cleveland St
    Kyoto
    Sakura
    12 Bellevue
    127 Regent
    385 Riley

Caucasian FS shops
    Tiffany
    Black Cat

Caucasian massage shops