Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dating a ML !

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dating a ML !

Before I start, I'd like to just state I would never ever reveal the identity of the woman in this story. She's mine haha.

So about a month ago I was on tinder doing my usual swipe lefts and rights when this gorgeous girl came up and super liked her straight away. She was way younger than me and still in university. She swiped right back, we ended up talking, we went on a date and I got to know her a bit better. She's early 20s (as am I) and living by herself, still in university but she didn't want to talk about her work. Eventually I went back to her place and we had a good session (It's nice to take a break from punting every now and again and get a freebie haha).

We started talking again and I found out that she works as a ML. She told me which shop and her nickname and she actually has a few reviews in the after reports section! Turns out she was quite popular. I actually regret not posting more during my lurking days so I can see the ML section and probably see more. Honestly it's a bit of a turn on knowing that I get to bed her where as many other guys have only fantasized about it.

The problem is i'm not sure if I'm going to continue this relationship. It's been 3 months with her. I'm still punting and she's still giving guys extras.

Is it normal for me to be a bit possessive? is it a bit selfish to ask her to stop working and in return i'd stop punting? Because it feels like we're cheating on each other.

I guess I'm posting this here because I'm just wondering what everyones thoughts are haha.

Oh relationships can be so weird sometimes.

Thanks for sharing Rick, or is that Ricky?

Two things:

1. If you are a rich boy, of course you can start asking her to stop working and support her financially, can you afford it?

2. I better not say it.......

Good luck to you

Cheers

Banned
    This topic gets raised all the time and the general consensus seems to be that dating a ML or WL is very hard due to the jealousy factor. I sometimes even get jealous of my regulars when I think about them fucking other punters, so I would never be able to handle my partner doing it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    This topic gets raised all the time and the general consensus seems to be that dating a ML or WL is very hard due to the jealousy factor. I sometimes even get jealous of my regulars when I think about them fucking other punters, so I would never be able to handle my partner doing it.
    But you are ok with fucking WLs bareback and then doing the same with your wife, or were you just joking about bareback, or joking you have a wife

Sorry but it is hard to tell when you are joking dude, this post looked pretty serious:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1015155
    But we all know now it was a lie, or a joke as you spun it:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1016039

Have you been to Ginza lately
    Seems strange someone earning over $300K has to punt at bottom of the rung shops all the time ...

Banned
    Give me a break Cunning. What is up with you.

I thought you complained about all the trolls but you seem to have turned into one.

Make love not war.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...gain-and-again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for sharing Rick, or is that Ricky?

Two things:

1. If you are a rich boy, of course you can start asking her to stop working and support her financially, can you afford it?

2. I better not say it.......

Cheers
    Ricky is just fine!
    I can support her easily, just you know women like to be independent and don't like guys telling them what to do.

I guess I don't have much to be jealous of because I get to fuck her and others don't haha. But I do understand why jealousy can be such a bitch, especially in these situations.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    But you are ok with fucking WLs bareback and then doing the same with your wife, or were you just joking about bareback, or joking you have a wife

Sorry but it is hard to tell when you are joking dude, this post looked pretty serious:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1015155
    But we all know now it was a lie, or a joke as you spun it:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1016039

Have you been to Ginza lately
    Seems strange someone earning over $300K has to punt at bottom of the rung shops all the time ...
    Not to mention he pays for it with a credit card as per one of his posts. Not sure which username it was under.
    Someone on that sort of money who is married would 1. Not need to use credit card at $150 shop and 2. Would not be stupid enough to leave any evidence for divorce lawyers down the track.

Banned
    It was my eftpos card.

Truths

I am married

I do earn $300,000 pa

In fact I earn a lot more now as my wife started full time work this week so it is $375k now

I do punt almost everyday

Trolls will be trolls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Not to mention he pays for it with a credit card as per one of his posts. Not sure which username it was under.
    Someone on that sort of money who is married would 1. Not need to use credit card at $150 shop and 2. Would not be stupid enough to leave any evidence for divorce lawyers down the track.
    LOL credit cards are not for poor people these days. It's just a method of payment. You earn points and interest from delaying cash outflows.

I like the mellow reincarnation of Punterman2. Punterman1 sounded a bit stuck up but Punterman2 is very likeable.

It was my eftpos card.

Truths

I am married

I do earn $300,000 pa

In fact I earn a lot more now as my wife started full time work this week so it is $375k now

Trolls will be trolls.
    Since you are in the mood for telling the truth can you answer these:
    - Do you expect to be able to lie and boast on a public forum and not have people call you out ?
    - What will you tell your wife if you give her an STD that you may catch from all your BBFS ?
    - Are you banned from any shops ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    LOL credit cards are not for poor people these days. It's just a method of payment. You earn points and interest from delaying cash outflows.

I like the mellow reincarnation of Punterman2. Punterman1 sounded a bit stuck up but Punterman2 is very likeable.
    Earning points by using credit card at a brothel? You must be as smart as punterman. Are you earning $300K+ too?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Earning points by using credit card at a brothel? You must be as smart as punterman. Are you earning $300K+ too?
    No, I'm a poor cunt living at home, hoping my mum doesn't change the wifi password on me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    No, I'm a poor cunt living at home, hoping my mum doesn't change the wifi password on me.
    Lol come on, thats a pretty bloody good reply right there. Credit where credit is due.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Pussy is pussy. Have fun bro
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was my eftpos card.

Truths

I am married

I do earn $300,000 pa

Trolls will be trolls.

Good on you, "rich people" don't need to punt. To put your salary into perspective, 300k pa is nothing. Cristiano Ronaldo - just his base wages is 300k. Euros. Per week.
    Punterman2 modesty is a virtue. It goes a long way in life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Pussy is pussy. Have fun bro
    Thanks for being somewhat on topic.

I feel like this thread has been somewhat hijacked haha.

"No, I'm a poor cunt living at home, hoping my mum doesn't change the wifi password on me. "

Dats funny!
    For a minute i thought harmony was back on the forum ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    So about a month ago I was on tinder doing my usual swipe lefts and rights when this gorgeous girl came up and super liked her straight away. She was way younger than me and still in university. She swiped right back, we ended up talking, we went on a date and I got to know her a bit better. She's early 20s (as am I) and living by herself, still in university but she didn't want to talk about her work.
    Yawn.

She was "way younger" than you and suddenly you both are early 20's.

Better luck next time brah. And be more creative next time will ya ? lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Ricky is just fine!
    I can support her easily, just you know women like to be independent and don't like guys telling them what to do.

I guess I don't have much to be jealous of because I get to fuck her and others don't haha. But I do understand why jealousy can be such a bitch, especially in these situations.
    You can help her to be independent. By helping her to get a proper job. Maybe helping a bit on school fee, but not luxury items. That's not helpful. That's pamper. Help her without giving orders. Then it will be fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    Yawn.

She was "way younger" than you and suddenly you both are early 20's.

Better luck next time brah. And be more creative next time will ya ? lol
    Good pick up LOL

Another story posted whilst typing with one hand and the other hand jerking himself off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast