Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating a ML !

Banned
    Have you been tested in the last 3-6 months PM2?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cleetusvandamme View Post
    Have you been tested in the last 3-6 months PM2?
    Probably too busy with punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Good pick up LOL

Another story posted whilst typing with one hand and the other hand jerking himself off.
    Sorry English isnt my first language and i'm not as fluent with telling anectdotes and stories. I'm 25 and she's 21, for me that age gap is already "way" big haha. I guess I'm maybe not early 20s anymore

I guess that was my biggest fear, that people would think this story is made up and no one would actually help me but I can't make everyone believe me so to each their own haha.

But thanks Babycat, at least I'm getting some advice from this thread. I'll keep that in mind.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Probably too many advice already given on this topic in past threads so not going to repeat them. If OP is able to search for the ML previous reports, he would be able to find previous ML dating threads.

Just gonna comment on the tinder thing though. First time I have ever heard ML or WL using them. Interesting info. I mean I have gotten on dates and stuff with tinder matches here and overseas but none were ML lol. OP got lucky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am going to give you an advice. I am actually 27 years old and got a pretty good living. Been to a lot of experiences with diffferent women before punting . The question you need to ask yourself is whether she is honest with you and not using you,do you trust her?

Other advices above are right when you are punting and she does her job, it's just vice versa.

My experiences in the punting world , if the girl likes you or trust you or have this connection. She would only have sex with you or do things that others can't. I have read reviews here that says you can't touch her there and do this with her, but when I had tried them they would because we have this connection or likes you.

Where my dating experiences in the outside world. I have been through women who would use lies , concealment and deceatfulness.

It's the question that I have posted above that you need to think about maybe they are better than the normal girls?

I might actually give this a go since two mentioned as favourites ML in here has given me a chance to talk outside or do beyond the normal stuff early 20's. Then choose the right person but make sure they don't use you!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You met her on Tinder, just bang her.
    Don't take it too seriously mate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post

She's early 20s (as am I) and living by herself, still in university but she didn't want to talk about her work.

You guys are still puppies. Charmed I'm sure.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Not cheating. It's her job, you knew what you were getting when you signed up so...?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    why ask these dumb guys. ask your cock!

Banned
    you guys are so skeptical! this sounds so cute to me!
    there's a still hope, my ex offered me 0 money when he wanted me to quit, though, I still quit because he just wanted so ~ :T
    but now I'm getting inked on my thigh, says "I HATE OOOO" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

anyway... what was the question

Is it normal for me to be a bit possessive?
    It's super normal, who on the earth wants to share his girlfriend with others.
    is it a bit selfish to ask her to stop working
    fuck yeah it's selfish now I'm thinking that, my ex wanted me to quit because He wanted so, not because of my bright better future, but anyway now I'm like happier than before so I can't blame him much.. if she has a goal, (let's say graduate uni by herself?) and you can't support her, then.... let her go.
    don't stop her unless you'll sign the contract that says "you and her never break up until both die"
    in return i'd stop punting? Because it feels like we're cheating on each other.
    means you're still punting? because you know that she's ML? oh?????wtf? what?

Banned
    Dating a WL can be a different exp for everybody. Most date for fun and no strings
    attached. I dated a few when younger however one stood out and grew strongly
    attached to. Yes looks and wonderful sex initially then i realized we had many
    common interests and could talk about anything . We even started talking about
    a future together but being young and shallow i was hesitant to introduce her to
    family. After a lot of heartbreak she ended up going back to Korea and though
    we promised to keep in touch we never did.
    Do i have regret ? Yes i have never met a girl like her since and i wonder how
    things would have been different if we married or is everybody destiny
    set out for them ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by insanekicker View Post
    Good on you, "rich people" don't need to punt. To put your salary into perspective, 300k pa is nothing. Cristiano Ronaldo - just his base wages is 300k. Euros. Per week.
    Punterman2 modesty is a virtue. It goes a long way in life.
    So does envy. For example, it makes you want to post garbage on a forum to take down someone you envy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The problem is i'm not sure if I'm going to continue this relationship. It's been 3 months with her. I'm still punting and she's still giving guys extras.
    Is it normal for me to be a bit possessive? is it a bit selfish to ask her to stop working and in return i'd stop punting? Because it feels like we're cheating on each other.
    I'm struggling to correlate between her quitting her job and you stopping punting. One is her source of income, the other is your source of enjoyment, how do you replace one with the other?

Banned
    Before I start, I'd like to just state I would never ever reveal the identity of the woman in this story. She's mine haha.

So about a month ago I was on tinder doing my usual swipe lefts and rights when this gorgeous girl came up and super liked her straight away. She was way younger than me and still in university. She swiped right back, we ended up talking, we went on a date and I got to know her a bit better. She's early 20s (as am I) and living by herself, still in university but she didn't want to talk about her work. Eventually I went back to her place and we had a good session (It's nice to take a break from punting every now and again and get a freebie haha).

We started talking again and I found out that she works as a ML. She told me which shop and her nickname and she actually has a few reviews in the after reports section! Turns out she was quite popular. I actually regret not posting more during my lurking days so I can see the ML section and probably see more. Honestly it's a bit of a turn on knowing that I get to bed her where as many other guys have only fantasized about it.

The problem is i'm not sure if I'm going to continue this relationship. It's been 3 months with her. I'm still punting and she's still giving guys extras.

Is it normal for me to be a bit possessive? is it a bit selfish to ask her to stop working and in return i'd stop punting? Because it feels like we're cheating on each other.

I guess I'm posting this here because I'm just wondering what everyones thoughts are haha.

Oh relationships can be so weird sometimes.
    My experience is in this thread. Not dating but seeing outside of work and fucking.

I have decided not to do it again

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...heir-own-homes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punterman2, to be fair, you aren't single - you are married and all. So you are tied with responsibilities and your opinions would not be the same as that of an unmarried guy. Yet, your opinions are valued.

Now, below is not directed at any forum members.

Single guys dating single MLs, is more a social norm, with the obvious exception - her work. And so it then depends on how committed both are in the relationship. Some people do meet in unusual circumstances.

Whilst, there is Probably a higher chance that the relationship with a ML (can't speak for WL) won't work out long term, sadly, there is no guarantee a relationship with a non-ML will work out either. I mean heck, what is the divorce rate in Au?

I have had my share of punting - the rnts and more. I don't say I am proud of the more stuff, but to me it felt like a necessity at the time, yet a learning experience on life - I don't endorse going to brothels but I can understand. And then to be fair too, going out dating girls (non MLs and WLs) with the Intent to have pleasure with them, and then later dumping them, is arguably more a dog thing to do. Like how common you see couples on the streets and you kinda wonder, girl are you sure he is not using you?

Banned
    Any update Rickyon on your story ?

Banned
    What's the latest development in this love story? Is there a happy ending?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12